Sixteen

My ass is on fire. That's the first thing that pops into my head when I wake up on the couch in Franks warm arms completely tangled up with him in a blanket. Patrick's sitting on the floor in front of me cross legged stifling his giggles with his hand as he flicks water in my face again with his fingers.

"Oi piss off dude" "I wanted to see how long it took for you to wake up" "Well I'm up so stop it" He flicks another bit of water into my face then takes the cup back into the kitchen. "You suck Patty" "I know" "So what's up?" "I was gonna make breakfast and found you guys" "Like what you see?" "Well duh" "Wanna join?" "I think it's a bit late, the actions over" "I'll start some again for you" "That's fine, breakfast now?" "Ok"

He goes to make breakfast so I find Franks boxers on the floor to put on since walking around in the panties I was wearing is probably worse then just staying naked.

"What's to eat Pat?" "I can't cook so toast" "I don't care as long as there's coffee" "I think you've known the three of us long enough to know there's always coffee in this house" "And that's why I love the lot of you"

Once the toast pops he cuddles into my side and I put my arm around him "How are you so affectionate and cute like this, most guys are awkward and dicks?" "I'm gay so maybe that's it" "That's kinda homophobic against yourself" "I dunno it's just who I am and you accept it and you don't mind so I like being physical and you feel good" "That's good, what did you guys get up to?" "I think you know" "Well it's hot so I wanna know" "Me and my boyfriends sex life is hot?" "Yup" "You guys are the kinky ones" "Well when you two very attractive guys fuck it's hot no matter how kinky it is" "Oh ok, I guess maybe"

I tickle my fingers along his pale, smooth exposed arm "Hey you wanna do something?" "Huh" "You, me and Pete, since Pete asked once to be in charge since he can't be with Frank" "I don't wanna offend your boyfriend" "Frankie will be fine and if he says no then we won't, Frankie's chill so he'll be fine"

Pete isn't awake by the time Frankie gets up and makes himself a cup of coffee so I open my arms for him and he comes there to hug me and peck my lips. "Hey Frankie babe" "Hey baby girl" "I wanna ask something" "What is it?" "You have a meeting today right?" "Yeah I'll be back 2 or so" "Can I do stuff with Pete and Patrick?" "As in sex stuff?" "Mhm" "Yeah if you want, one day I wanna make a video of you" "Huh?" "Never mind, just a random thought. You can do whatever you want with them but as I think Pete said once, don't forget who your boyfriend is" "Thanks daddy" "I expect you naked on my bed when I get back alright" "Of course daddy, anything you want"

With a smirk he runs a hand up to squeeze my crotch then pulls away "Just getting you in the mood" "You're mean" "I know baby, I'll see you later, have fun" "Ok daddy, I'll see him when you get back, naked on your bed just like you want" "That's my beautiful girl"

He gets dressed and ready and leaves for his meeting or whatever he has then me and Patrick go up to see what's up with Pete.

His rooms dark and all the curtains are closed so I flick the light on and Patrick goes over to the lump in the bed that's Pete. I guess they didn't sleep in the same bed last night or maybe Patrick didn't notice because when he pushes the covers off Pete his face is pale and his eyes rimmed red and he's covered in sweat.

"Patrick is he ok?" "Yeah I think you should go" "Why? What's wrong?" "I need to take care of him". I'm worried about him now so I don't know what to do but they're dating and best friends and Patrick knows him best so I guess he knows him well and he's a nurse so he knows if he's sick.

"W-wait" Pete's croaky voice calls so I turn around and Patrick strokes his messy hair "Just tell him then he can leave". Patrick looks at me and shakes his head "This happens sometimes, he has really bad days sometimes but it's ok, I'll look after him, sorry but I guess our plans aren't happening" "Yeah I get it, can I take your car?" "Um I don't know" "I wanna get some Starbucks and my cars at home so I need yours. I can drive and I won't hurt it, I just wanna get out of your way" "Ok, maybe give us a couple of hours" "Ok, I'll write my number somewhere so you can call if you want me to drop the car and go home or something" "Ok, maybe bring some coffee back" "What do you guys want me to get?" "I'll text you" "Ok I'll see you guys later" "Get some aspirin, a couple of notebooks and whiteboard markers as well if you don't mind" "Um ok I guess so" "It's strange but yeah" "Whatever you want, I'll see you guys"

As I walk out and shut the door Patrick turns to his best friend and cups his pale tear stained face and I just turn away to let them do what they need. Patrick's keys are on the table so after I dress in some of Franks clothes, I take them and scribble a note with my number then go off to do some shopping.