Fifteen

I'm scrolling through his tumblr when Patrick pulls Pete downstairs and they both look like sex. Petes shirtless with his jeans hanging low showing his boxers, his hair like an explosion and he's almost glistening with sweat which I can't deny is hot as hell. He doesn't have near as many tattoos as Frank who's almost covered in them but the few he does have stand out in black ink on his tanned skin making him look pretty damn irresistible. Patrick's fully dressed but he seems a bit sweaty and out of breath and his hairs messed making him almost as hot as Pete.
I don't know how he can turn me on so much without showing any skin but he really does.

"We're gonna go get some fish and chips for dinner, you ok with that Gee" "Yeah that's cool" "We'll be back" "Are you just walking down like that?" "Yeah whats wrong with USA." "Never mind" "I know I'm hot shirtless so I'm going" "Yeah sure"

They go off so I abandon Patrick's laptop and go to find what my own boyfriends up to. Once I start up the stairs he comes bounding down and pulls me with him "Are those losers gone" "Mhm they left a couple of minutes ago" "Good I need a smoke and I need you"

He grabs a pack of cigarettes from the cupboard and a lighter then lights one as he relaxes back on the couch with me under his arm. "Daddy do you want me to do something?" "You can if you want to sweetheart" "Ok I will, I wanna make you feel good" "Ok, you know what to do"

I sink to my knees and pull his boxers down "You want me daddy?" "No teasing baby girl, you know what I want" "I was just checking daddy" "Don't be a naughty girl or I'll punish you" "I'm sorry" "Get to it"

I nod and drop my head to lap at the salty pre come at his tip then his hand forces me down further to take in the first couple of inches. "Stop teasing bad girl" "Anything you say daddy" I take in the rest of his throbbing cock in one go so he moans then takes another drag of his cigarette.

Its pretty hot seeing him just spread out on the couch for me smoking while I suck his cock, I like it more then I should.

"Oh fuck Frankie" "I'm gonna take you to my room tonight and fuck you until you can't move or breathe or disobey me alright?" "Oh yes" "You want that? Wanna get tied up and beaten and fucked?" "Mhm" "How's your ass?" "Pretty good, Patrick knows what he's doing" "Definitely, now get back to sucking my dick"

My head moves back and I suck up and down keeping my eyes stuck on his face as he takes in a puff of smoke then lets it out slowly.

"I'm close, hurry up" "Yes daddy" "We've been here a while so they might be back soon, this might put an interesting spin on our night of friends hanging out" "I wouldn't mind" "Of course you wouldn't you whore, get back to it"

I move faster and loosen my throat to let his whole length slide down me as his hand guides me. It's pretty hot smelling the smoke and seeing the patterns he blows out. I'm hard without even getting touched and settle for palming myself since I know he probably won't do anything until he finishes.

I keep going until Frank coughs on the cigarette and forces my head down as he comes. I can't swallow it all so I pull away and splutter a bit then swallow as best I can.

"Naughty Gee, not taking it like a good girl" "Sorry daddy" "Naughty girl". I stay on my knees palming myself with one hand and trailing my fingertips along his thighs and over his balls to tease him when Patrick and Pete burst in the front door. Pete's yelling something about food while the whole house fills with the delicious smell of the fish and chips they're holding.

Patrick freezes up when he sees me on my knees and Frank half naked smoking. He chucks the paper wrapped parcel he's holding onto the kitchen counter and runs off. Frank sighs and motions for me to put his boxers back up which I do then he goes to help Pete with setting out the food so I go find Patrick.

"Hey Patty" I whisper as I walk into his room where he's just sitting on the edge of the bed and looks at me as I walk in. "You ok?" "Yeah" "Sorry for that, I thought you guys wouldn't be back before we finished" "It's ok I don't mind, it might sound weird but it's kinda hot" "What? Me and Frank?" "Yeah, you're both attractive and I don't mind watching, I hate smoking though, they both do it so I avoid it. Pete doesn't anymore but I hate the smell when Frank does" "Oh" "I wasn't there so I guess he wanted to so he wouldn't make me uncomfortable" "That's nice" "Yeah but now the house stinks" "I'll get some air freshener or something" "Thanks, did you guys get to finish?" "Yeah we just finished when you guys got here" "Good" "Let's eat"

He takes my offered hand and I pull him to his feet and keep hold of his soft baby like hands. The house smells like the food which is good for Patrick and it looks really good. I grab some onto a plate and sit on the couch stuffed close between Frank and Patrick.

Patrick talks to me for a while about his school and Frank entertains myself teasing my still hard cock palming me when they can't see. I can't see him but I think Pete's doing something similar to Patrick from the hitches in Patrick's voice as we talk.

"Pattycakes" Pete whispers in a silence and I just turn away and pretend not to hear them "Baby wanna go to bed?" "I think so" "I'll make you feel good Patty" "Can I top?". I feel really bad listening but I can't not listen so I just try to lean against Franks arm away from their conversation but I still hear them.

"Do you wanna do it?" "I've only topped Gee so I wanna try" "Your not dominant though Patty, do you really wanna?" "I just wanna be inside you, I don't wanna go all BDSM on you, I just wanna try" "I haven't bottomed much" "But you've done it, it's fine" "We can try" "Should we go?" "Yeah"

Pretending I didn't hear them I smile at Patrick as they stand up and Pete leads him off then flop against Frank. "Did you hear that Gee?" "Hear what?" "Them" "Yeah I feel bad" "Nah it's fine, if they want privacy don't have conversations in front of two nosy people" "Yeah I guess" "So what do you think?" "He topped me alright" "But you rode him" "Yeah but it was still good, Pete can ride him" "I dunno, he's not that kinda person" "Are you that kind of person? Would you let me top you?" "Your awesome baby girl but I don't let people top me or control me" "You're a virgin aren't you?" "Hell no baby, what do you think I do when I screw you over my desk?" "That's not what I mean" "Well then yeah" "Thats cute" "Shut up, you need some help with that hard on?" "Well duh" "What's with this attitude? You used to be so good" "I am good, I can be bad though" "Bad little slut"