Three

"Mr Iero I have arrived" I sing out as I waltz into his office the next day and give him a lusty smirk. His hairs messy and he's drinking coffee and he definitely looks tired but that just makes him even sexier. This is what he would look like if he spent all night in bed punishing me and spanking my ass raw. One day I'm gonna make it real because I know he'll want me as much as I want him.

"Gerard sit down" "What if I wanna stay here?" "Then I'll put you in detention with someone else who won't be so nice" "Your not nice Mr Iero, your a mean naughty man"

I've slowly walked over to his desk so I can sit in front of him with my legs spread so he's looking right at my crotch in my jeans. They're nice and tight just like yesterday and again my ass looks fabulous but he'll have plenty of time to admire that later.

"Gerard move" "But I don't wanna" "Gerard I am an adult and your principal, move or I'll have you suspended for sexual activities" "You can only do that if we have sex, you wanna fuck me so you can suspend me?" "Gerard get off right now" "And if I don't?"

Frank stands up angrily, walks around the desk and grabs my waist from behind to lift me into the chair then stands over me "I said sit there Gerard so I suggest you do what I say". He's hot as hell over me so I whimper and put my hands on his waist to pull him towards me "I'll do whatever you say sir, I'll be a good little gi-boy for you". I stop myself from saying good little girl just in time because he already doesn't like me so I don't need him to hate me for being feminine. Even if I don't say that he looks down at me angrily again and steps away forcing me to take my hands away from him.

"Gerard I'm serious just don't" "Why?" "It's not right and I don't want you to do it" "Yeah you do, you like me don't you sir?". He looks down at me for a minute then his face falls and he steps back again "You're a fucking dick aren't you? You're not just a whore, you're a dick" "What?" "I might be gay but I'm still an authority over you so I can still make your life hell"

I don't get it, why does he hate me so much, I just flirt with him because I think he does like it but now he's threatening me which I don't get and I don't like it. "Why do you hate me sir?" "I don't" "Yes you do" "I do not hate you, I kind of liked you before this, you were funny" "What changed?" "I don't like being mocked" "I'm not making fun of you, I want you to have fun with me" "Fuck off"

This whole thing was supposed to be fun and flirty and get him to like me or at least not get angry when I flirt but he hates me so it's all backfired.

"Gerard get out" "Why?" "Just do it" "Fine I will". I don't know what's happened but I stand up and walk out and it's only when I'm unlocking my car that I realise he admitted to being gay. Now at least I know there's a chance of him being attracted to me since I am smoking hot and he likes dicks so I've got one of those for him to enjoy.

The next 2 days I don't bother going after school and avoid Mr Iero because it's hot to get yelled at and dominated but he doesn't make it sexy so I don't like it.

On Friday I decide to wear the shortest, sluttiest skirt I have just because we have a 4 day weekend next so I can just say fuck you to everyone then not have them bully me. They'll probably forget by the time school comes back and then next Friday maybe I'll do it again.

It's a short light pink skirt which I pair with a white blouse and stockings. My hairs naturally feminine and long so I can leave it and put on a bit of eyeliner before I walk to school.

All day I'm made fun of and people call me a tramp and a trannie but I don't care really. I like this outfit and it makes me feel good about myself so I can wear it if I want to.

My bitchy PE teachers tells me off for not doing dance again and I get a detention for wearing these clothes which are apparently inappropriate. I only get out of it by saying I have detention with Mr Iero so I kinda have to go seem him today.

"Mr Iero?" I call through the door when I get there after school and when there's no answer I poke my head in and see the office deserted. This means he won't see my outfit for a while and won't be able to make fun of me like other people so I flop myself in my usual chair and wait for him to get back.

After 10 minutes he arrives and takes one look at me and groans "Gerard why are you here?" "I have detention" "Yeah but you had it the last 2 days as well" "I know but my teacher tried to give me more so I just said I couldn't because I would be with you" "Oh great I'm a escape route now" "Yup I guess so but your a real fun route"

I'm just lightly flirting with him and I guess he's kinda used to it or just doesn't care. "Do you wanna write more lines Gerard?" "Not really" "Do your homework then" "B-" "Or I'll send you to your teacher and I'm sure she'll make you clean the pool or something" "Ew" "Do your homework"

It's the only way I can stay here looking at his sexy tattooed hands and flirting plus he's pretty fun so I pull out my math textbook and start working. Quadratic equations are bullshit let's get that straight, I don't understand and they're just stupid, no one likes parabolas anyway so I don't wanna learn about them.

"Gerard, do your homework" "Sorry". We both work in silence for a while until I huff and throw my book on the desk "I give up" "What's up?" "I can't do this" "Come here then I'll help" "Really?" "Yeah I'm not too bad at math so I'll try helping" "You're awesome"

I stand up and smooth my skirt as I walk over but Frank pushes his chair out and stands up staring at me "Gerard what the fuck are you wearing?" "A skirt" "Why?" "I like it". I like this guy and I have jerked off to him multiple times but if he's gonna be a jerk like everyone else then I'll just walk out because I'm sick of the shit I get.

"Why are you wearing that?" "I told you I like it" "Are you trans?" "No I like dressing like a girl, sometimes I just wear band shirts and girls jeans and sometimes I go full out, is that a problem?". He looks at me for a while then his face breaks into a reluctant smile "You look kinda good" "Really?" "Yeah, the skirt suits you" "I got told it's too short and not appropriate, probably since I'm a boy, girls wear them way shorter and it's fine" "People are assholes, so on Tuesday you weren't making fun of me for being gay?" "I'm pansexual and dress like a girl so why would I?" "I thought you and your friends were messing with me" "What friends?"

I've given up on other people and I don't care but Frank looks at me sadly then sits back down so I can perch on the arm of his chair. I wanna sit on his lap but he's being nice to me so I'll just embrace it and be good for now, there's plenty of time to slip into his lap while he helps me.

"Alright Gerard look, I suck at math probably even more then you but I'll try to help you" "Ok" "I might not help much but I'll try" "That'll do, I'm sure we'll work something out"

It takes a while but finally he understands the math and I don't really get it but I get some kind of answers so it'll do. "Thanks Frank" "Mr Iero" "Yeah yeah whatever" "I'll see you later" "Are you staying?" "Yes I've got work and there's no reason for me to rush home" "You seem lonely" "Not really, I work at a school so I get enough of people all day" "But at home you don't have anyone to love, I can go home with you and make love with you" "How many times do I have to say no" "As I've said you can't blame me for trying, go to a bar and find someone to hook up with then, someone legal" "That's ridiculous, I don't sleep around, you're the whore here not me" "I'll show you I'm a good whore" "No Gee but you should wear those clothes more, you look pretty and they seem to make you happy" "Maybe I will"

I guess it's a step. He accepts who I wanna be and thinks I look good so I'm sure I can get him to bang me or at least I can make him want me so much and jerk off over me.