Nine

For the rest of the week things go relatively similar but I love every minute of it. The 'lunchtime detention' happens everyday and every day my limp gets a bit worse and as much as people tease me, I don't care what they say. By Friday I'm limping, I've got hickeys and bruises everywhere and I'm never paying attention in class but I'm happier then I've ever been.

Franks told me to come to his house tonight so I think we're just gonna do a lot of things we really couldn't do in public. Being in a bed instead of over a desk will be cool but I've gotten used to being smacked around and slammed over stuff so it'll be a big change.

It seems like every time I come over I beat him here so I wait on the doorstep for 10 minutes because just knocking and getting Patrick or Pete to let me in is too awkward. I'd rather let Frank get here and find me and let me in then have to awkwardly hang around with his friends for a while.

Finally when his car pulls in he quickly gets out and comes over to wrap me in a hug then a quick kiss then I'm pulled inside as he chucks his bag down and shoes off. I follow suit and soon we've retreated upstairs and I'm flat on the bed with his hand in my panties.

"Gee baby I wanted to ask you something just for you to think about" "Ok" "I was wondering what you thought about a threesome" "Um I'm not sure, who with?" "Patrick". I was thinking some random guy since he hasn't ever seemed attracted to Patrick but I guess he is gay and maybe they've talked about it. Patrick's cute so maybe it'd be kinda nice and I'm pretty much willing to try anything.

"I guess we can, is Patrick ok with it" "I haven't asked" "Um that's kinda a problem" "No but like he's been kinda down and he hasn't had a boyfriend or anything for ages so I just wanna make him feel good" "Something happened with Pete didn't it?" "Yeah actually, Pete turned him down and he's been sad about it and I can't even get him to have dinner and a movie with me or go to a bar or anything. If people want him and he's just the centre of attention maybe he'll be willing to get a boyfriend or something or a hook up not mope around" "Yeah ok if he's cool with it I'm cool with it"

Frank smiles and kisses me a bit then pulls me up and straightens my dress "Let's go see him" "What if he says no?" "Then it's fine, we'll just forget it and I'll try something else to make him happy".

Patricks doors locked and he ignores us trying to get in so Frank huffs and goes to get the master key for the house to unlock it. Patrick's on his bed with headphones in and just looks up disinterested when we walk in until Frank pulls me over to kneel over Patrick.

"What are you doing Frankie?" "Making you happy" "Not this again" "It's something different, we want you" "Want me for what?" "Sex" "But you have each other" "We want you as well, we wanna make you feel amazing" "What?" "We both wanna work on you and just see how fucking awesome we can make you feel Patty"

He looks up suspiciously for a minute then nods "Ok, I kinda like it" "No strings attached just one time thing ok and it won't affect our friendship and everything we say and do is just not talked about" "Ok, I think I need this" "I think you do too, you're gonna feel so good"

Frank looks over at me and throws me down onto the bed "Make out with Patrick" "Yes daddy" "Good girl". I crawl up between his legs and gently press our lips together since its the first time I've done a threesome or kissed Patrick so it's awkward to start with.

"Do it properly Gee I don't wanna see this gentle little crap" Frank snarls so I force my tongue into Patrick's mouth and grind down on him so I can feel him through the boxers he's wearing "Mmm Gee" "Fuck Patrick". We keep kissing and running our hands over each other until Frank pulls me off and into his arms and just looks at Patrick "What should we do to him baby?" "Anything you want daddy" "Mmm yes, undress each other".