Thirteen

I should have learnt that walking straight into Franks office is not a good idea but I haven't so as always I just walk in like an idiot. This time the vice principals, deans for each year group and a bunch of other people I've never seen are there and I freeze in fear.

"Gerard I thought I told you not to come to detention today, I have a meeting" "Oh sorry Mr Iero, I forgot" "That's fine but come back after school if your so excited for these detentions" "Bu-" "Gerard I suggest you don't argue and leave because this meeting is important" "Yes sir" "I'll see you afterschool, 3 o'clock and don't be late" "Yes sir, sorry sir"

I run out and smack myself in the forehead then go find a deserted staircase to sit and eat the noodles I bought from the cafeteria. I was gonna eat with Frank or maybe eat after he fucks me but I guess now I'll just be hanging around like a loser for a while.

After an hour of sitting here and breaking pieces off the chocolate bar I found in my bag while I listen to my new Green Day album. It's way more fun with Frank but I guess staying here is better then being around stupid other people.

I struggle through Geography and Math in the last two periods then finally I can go to my detention. I don't think I've ever been so excited about going to detention but it's not going to be boring I don't think, I've missed him all day.

"Oh Frankie" I sing out as I walk in and luckily he's alone in here because that could be very awkward of people were here. "Hey Gee" He sighs and chucks his pen down "Come here beautiful it's been a stressful day". With a smile I lock the door then go over to perch on his lap "What's wrong Frankie babe?" "It's been a lot of meetings and decisions and stupid crap, I need to relax"

One of his hands gently slide down from the small of my back to hold my ass and the other holds my bare thigh with my skirt pushed up. "Your such a good little girl you know, making daddy feel better" "Anything for you daddy" "Come here".

His lips connect with mine and I let him hold me to him as his lips turn me weak. "Baby you wanna make daddy feel even better?" "Yes daddy, I want you daddy and I wanna make you feel good" "Get on the desk then sweetheart, legs open, hands over your head".

I do as he says and lie there holding onto the edge of the desk with my hands. "God your beautiful Gee baby, let's get this all off though". His rough tattooed fingers pull down my panties and unbutton my blouse so I moan and try to help pull it off but he slams my arms back "Don't fucking move you're mine" "Yours, I'm yours" "Good girl, spread your legs properly"

I'm not overly flexible so it feels like a way too intense stretch but as Frank starts unbuttoning his shirt I just moan and forget any pain as each inch of that tattooed skin is revealed. I ignore his orders and sit up to help pull the shirt off and attach my mouth to my favourite tattoo of the scorpion on his neck. "Fuck you're a bad girl" "Yeah I'm so bad" "I'm gonna ruin you" "Go ahead" "Fuck I'm gonna break you"

His pants are on the floor and he's slamming into me almost before I can realise and I bite down on his shoulder then go back to the soft inked skin on his neck. "We need to hurry babe, I have a lot of work and I don't want people to hear or to need some stupid thing again" "I can be quick" "Good, don't scream"

He yanks my arms off him back to pin them down then climbs onto the desk to kneel over me and start fucking me as hard as he can. I groan and throw my head back so Frank shoves a textbook in my mouth and I just bite down on it as he continues slamming into me.

Somehow he keeps relatively quiet but even through the textbook I'm moaning and making ridiculous noises that to turn Frank on. "Daddy I'm close" "It's only been like 5 minutes" "Yeah but your going hard and fast and I've been horny all day" "Alright then you can come after me" "No no no no no" "Yeah babe" "Fuck hurry up" "Don't speak to me like that, your fucking mine so you'll do what I say" "I'm sorry daddy" "You better be, you'll wait until I say so or you won't come at all" "Yes daddy, I'm sorry daddy" "I know you are"

A couple of torturous minutes later of being denied release and Frank grunts and digs his nails into my wrists and comes inside me. "Daddy please" "Wait your turn baby girl" "I have, I need it" "Don't tell me what to do, I'll make you wait even longer now" "Please no, please"

Shaking his head Frank pulls out of me and keeps his hand pinning down my wrists and runs his other one up my chest and holds me down "Naughty boy your not gonna get anything unless you shut up" "I will" "Shhh". I purse my lips together and look up at him with needy eyes until he lets go of me and slips his fingers into me and grabs my needy boner "Don't make a sound" "I won't" "Shut up"

His fingers curl against my prostate and move faster as he jerks me off so I bite down hard on my lip as I come and manage to just let out a desperate whimper which Frankie ignores.

"T-thank you daddy" "Anything for you baby girl" "I should really go home or Mikey will kill me" "Ok, I won't be here for the next 2 days just so you know, I've got to go to a course in some other school" "But then I won't see you until Monday" "How about you come over after school Friday? Patrick will be there and you guys can hang out and I'll be home like 4 or 5" "Ok I will, I guess I'll see you then and answer your snapchat for once, I've sent you like 10 and you haven't replied or even seen them" "Sorry sweetheart I never check it" "Turn notifications on or something, I'm important" "Are you sending me sexy things?" "Yeah so you better look or there's no point" "I will, I'll see you Friday" "Ok, have fun" "Yeah right I hate other teachers, you're so much better" "I agree"

I start fixing up my clothes and once I'm decent peck him goodbye and walk out to start walking home.