Ten

Franks made some packet mac and cheese, since it's the extent of both our cooking skills, and we sit on the couch with an episode of Dr Who on until Pete and Patrick come out. They seem a bit flushed still but Pete's holding Patrick's hand tight so I think it's good.

"How are you guys?" Frank says as he takes a draw from the cigarette he just lit which makes Patrick whimper and cover his mouth. I guess he doesn't like smoking and Frank puts it out quickly since he probably knows and Patrick looks nervous.

"So what's happening?" "You should put clothes on" Patrick murmurs but Frank just raises his eye brow and twirls his lighter until Pete answers for them both "We're trying this out" "Dating?" "Yeah I guess, whatever my Patty boy wants" "That's good" "Yeah, would you mind if we take your boyfriend?" "Um yeah, Why do you want him? You have your own" "Yeah but two people isn't as fun as three" "And I've been completely ignored have I?" "Yeah kinda, I wanna be in charge this time" "I wouldn't be fun then, you can't have him though it's time for us" "Fine, I'll take him later, have fun" "You too, don't break him 5 minutes after you got him"

Pete pulls his new boyfriend out of the room then Frank lights a new cigarette and tucks me under his arm. We're both still naked and it's getting kinda cold so I pull a blanket over us and lean against his side. Franks tattoos are so hot and I've never really appreciated them so I run my hand along the ink and just enjoy it. When he sighs and stroke my shoulder gently I lean over and attach my lips to the scorpion tattoo on his neck since it's definitely one of the hottest and his necks like ice so I wanna warm it up.

"Mmm Gee baby, keep going" "I wasn't planning to stop". I suck at the ink until the door bell rings making Frank groan and go over to peer out the window then snap the blinds closed. "What's up?" "My brother" "What?" "I dunno what he's doing but get upstairs right now".

Frank pulls a pair of boxers off the pile of laundry by the door and puts them on then shoves me towards his room so I run upstairs. There's moans from Pete's room so I just walk past and ignore it and go to sit in Franks room wrapped up in the blanket waiting.

After 10 minutes I'm bored so I sigh and read some comic books I find under Franks bed until I've been waiting here an hour and I'm pretty much done. Pete and Patrick have gone quiet so I wrap myself tighter in the blanket and go in to see whats happening.

There's no one in there so I open the door to their bathroom and they're in the bath together gently kissing with Patrick on Petes lap so I huff and go to flop on the floor next to them. "How are you guys going?" "Pretty good, whats up with you?" "Frankies brother arrived and now I got ditched" "His brothers an ass and he'll probably be here a while" "Oh boo that" "Yeah just wait around maybe, I'll go make dinner once we're done and I'll bring you some and we can all eat up here" "Thanks Pete"

I go to Petes room and start reading a book I find until the 2 of them finish and come out to see me. Petes got on jeans and Patricks got a loose shirt and boxers so he sits next to me while Pete ruffles his hair and goes to make dinner.

"So Pat Pat what shall we do?" "Don't call me that I hate the name Pat" "Well then what shall we do while out boyfriends are busy" "Make out?" "Well you're horny aren't you" "Yeah, Pete just wanted to have a bath not sex so I'm horny" "Is this really appropriate?" "Is dating your principal appropriate?" "What, when did we tell you that?" "You didn't but your 17 and he's a principal so I presumed" "Fuck man" "Its fine just don't get Frank in trouble" "Nah I like him so I won't" "Good"

I roll on top of him and let him unwind the blanket from around me as I slip his boxers down. He's smaller then me and smaller then Frankie and its pretty cute so as long as Pete doesn't flip his shit if he sees us together I like this. Frank seems cool with me sleeping with him and doing whatever with him so I guess all the relationships here are just pretty casual.