Thirty

I run home quickly after school to put on a proper shirt instead of wearing one of Franks since I don't think that's the best first impression for his boyfriend. None of them look good though so i just put on Franks hoodie again and I guess I don't look too bad, its an alright outfit. I fix my eyeliner then grab my phone as I walk to their house.

Patrick opens the door looking cute in an Iron Maiden shirt and jeans so I wrap him in my arms and he lets me kiss him. "Hey Gee" "Hey Patty babe, is Frankie's boyfriend here?" "No he should be here soon, I hope he likes me" "I think the bigger problem is if he'll like me" "Why? You're good with people" "I'm in a skirt so that might be a problem, its a problem for a lot of people" "Well he's gay so I guess he might be a little more accepting" "Hopefully, what do you wanna introduce us as?" "Patrick and Gerard?" "No, ok so this is basically my awkward way of asking if we're dating or not" "Do you wanna date me?" "Of course, I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't do these things with you if I didn't want you" "Maybe not yet, can we just say friends for now?" "Friends with benefits?" "I don't wanna do that, I'm not a useless hook up, I actually want a relationship so no. Either dating or friends, its too awkward to explain everything else" "Friends then" "Yeah, for now"

It takes another 30 minutes before his boyfriend arrives. In that time me and Patrick lie on the couch with his head in my lap, me playing with his fingers while we talk about useless things and Frankie paces upstairs. When the bell goes he's down the stairs and opening the door before I even realise so I just put my hand on Patrick's shoulder to keep him lying where he is.

They talk in the hall for a minute then come into the room when I just scream slightly. "Mikey?" "What the fuck are you doing Gerard?" "What are you doing?" "Um, Franks my boyfriend" "You never told me you were dating someone and that its him your dating" "I didn't think I had to, you're never home and I was going to tell you today anyway" "Fuck" "Why are you here?" "They're my friends, you've already met Patrick" "I knew I'd been to this place before, you're hanging out with a 32 year old though, really" "Well you're dating one" "So are you, your boyfriends like 10 years older" "He's 24 so that's only like 8, you're 9 years younger then Frank" "That doesn't matter" "Well it's a bit weird my brothers dating my ex boyf-"

I stop talking immediately but Mikey glares at me and rips his hand away from Frankie "What the fuck did you say?" "I said it's weird my brothers dating my friend" "No you didn't, he's double your age and you're dating him" "No" "Fuck off" "Yeah I did ok" "That's disgusting, he's 32" "I know but I like him and we're not together, we're friends" "I'm not banging someone my brother already banged"

Frank looks really upset and tries to grab Mikey's hand again but he pulls away "Please Mikey" "No pervert" "I'm not a pervert" "You slept with my baby brother" "I didn't know he was your brother" "So what? He's still young" "He's old enough and he's legal" "So what? It's legal for me to sleep with a 80 year old but I don't because that's gross" "But it's not that much of a difference" "16 years" "I liked him and it wasn't even a proper relationship" "You still had sex with my baby brother" "Yeah I did and I'm sorry" "You're his principal, you fucked your underage student"

Frank takes one look at Mikey's glare and turns to talk straight out of the room. Patrick whimpers and gets off my lap to run after him so I look up at Mikey with a sigh "Yeah I fucked my principal, tell me off" "Babe I just care about you, you're my brother, I don't want you to get hurt" "He never hurt me, he never went too far and he was a good guy" "Then why is he with me now?" "Because we broke up, I don't love him and it was a sex relationship, I like Patrick and I wanna be with him" "Fine let's go find them then" "Fine and don't yell at him this time"

We find Patrick sitting against the closed bathroom door and he just gives me a smile as I walk over "Hey Gee. Frankie do you wanna come out and talk?" I hear him mumble no so I grab Patrick's hands to pull him up away and push on the door. It's not locked but there's something against it stopping me opening it so I sigh and knock again "Frankie let me in" "Please daddy, open the door"

There's no answer but when I push on the door it opens and Franks sitting against the cabinet hugging his knees from where he was obviously pushing his feet on the door to stop it opening. I sit down in his lap and sigh "I'm sorry" "He would have known eventually" "I don't wanna ruin your relationship, even if it is with my brother" "Yeah I didn't know" "I know, you didn't meet each other so you couldn't know, do you love him?" "Yeah" "More then me" "I never loved you" "Well then you definitely should love him more then me, is the sex better?" "Yeah" "Aww that's not nice" "Well it is, your amazing but love always makes it better, I let him top" "You bottomed?" "Yeah, I trust him and I love him" "You're a bottom?" "No I just let him top, I still like topping but I don't mind getting it up the ass if he wants" "I thought you didn't want to" "I didn't want you or anyone except him to do it"

I get off his lap and put my hand out "Come on" "Where are we going?" "Your not letting your stupid ex fuck buddy who's dating your roommate fuck up your relationship". He lets me help him up and pull him out to where Mikey and Patrick are sitting against the wall and they both scramble up. "Alright, for once all of you will be taking orders from a tiny guy in a skirt who's younger then all of you. Me and Patrick are going to his room and possibly having sex . You two make up and ignore the fact I banged someone double my age, and he's was very good so yeah, appreciate it"

I pull Patrick off before anyone says anything else or I stuff up anything else up and lock us into his room.

"So sweetheart what do you wanna do while those two make up?" "I don't know" "Wanna watch a movie or cuddle or want me to just sit on the other side of the room?" "Kiss me" "Really?" "Yeah, kiss me, let's just do it" "Mm yes please, whatever you want darling"

I link our hands together and rock my hips down onto him on the bed "I don't think we've ever done it in a bed" "We've done it on a bed" "Yeah on a bed being kinky with our boyfriends, never in a bed though, I don't think I've ever done it intimately in a bed" "Well I'll do it, I like it" "Then come here darling, I'll give you a real good time"

He gets off the bed and let's me pull the covers back and we both get inside and I grab him tight. "Get naked baby" "Then I have to move" "No, just pull it off under here" "You don't wanna see me?" "Oh I do but I wanna do this now, I want you" "Ok"

He starts rolling around pulling off his clothes so I push the skirt down and throw my hoodie on the floor. When I'm done I watch him adorably thrash around working on his jeans until I'm too horny to wait for him. I get them off in a couple of seconds leaving him naked and me in just panties so I can grind onto him "So who's topping?" "I don't know" "What do you want? I'll do either, anything I do with you is good" "Can I top? Have I topped you before?" "Possibly, not properly but I think you might have" "Can I?" "If I didn't want you to I wouldn't have offered, that's the good thing about us, we can switch around and do whatever we feel like on the day" "I like it" "Now fuck me"

He rolls on top of me and fiddles with my panties "Wanna take these off?" "If it'll make you get in me faster then yeah, fuck me, fuck me now" "You're impatient" "It's why you love me" "Y-yeah, I um, I kinda love you"

We lie there in silence with Patrick's eyes trained on my chest until there's a knock on the door breaking us apart "Fuck Patrick, I fucking love you t-". There's another knock on the door so I sigh and wrap my arms around his waist and yell "Yeah what do you want?" "Guys come out" "We're busy Frankie and you should be too" "I got a call so we gotta go, Pete's awake"

Patrick looks at me in silence for a second then we both scramble out of bed and start yanking on clothes. I end up in Patrick's shirt and he wears my hoodie that's technically Franks but it doesn't even matter as we run out to Frank. "Come on, I got a call like 5 minutes ago, Mikey's in the car so let's go".

We run to the car and we're backing out the driveway before I can even close the door properly.

Patrick sits next to me just staring blankly out the window so I link my fingers through his and lean my head on his shoulder "Are you ok?" "No, what if he's not ok?" "He's awake and he's alive and he's ok, he'll always be ok, he's strong and you know that so he'll be there for you like always" "But I wasn't there for him, I should have been there when he woke up and I shouldn't have left and I haven't gone since he first got there" "That's ok, he'll understand and you'll be here now" "Yeah, I won't leave him"

He still seems pale and scared but I squeeze his hand tight and just hope everything works out for the best this time.