Twenty

"Truth or dare Frankie Frank Frank" "This is stupid" "Nah come on" "No Patrick" "Everyone else did it" "No" "You're so boring" "I know".

Patrick's decided since we're doing a middle school girl style sleepover he wants to play cliche games but Franks refusing so they're arguing again and it's kind of amusing. Seeing my tough, dominant, tattooed boyfriend getting bossed around by sweet, innocent Patrick in his pink skirt and sweater is kinda funny and I wanna see how this ends.

"Please Frankie" "Why?" "Because we're having fun" "This is demeaning" "We're friends and we'll call it something else if you want" "Fine, I choose dare"

Patrick finally smiles and settles against Pete again "Hmm what should you do?" "I really don't care" "Dares suck, from now on we're playing truth or truth" "Seriously?" "Yes, also I dare you to eat a banana sexually" "Fuck no" "Do it" "I'm allergic" "No you just hate them, do it"

Rolling his eyes Frank gets one and glares at Patrick as he bites in. He spits it out straight away and throws the whole thing at Patrick "Fuck no, you and this dare can go to hell, I'm not doing it" "Fine, Gees turn for a truth"

I know exactly what he's going to ask since he stopped the conversation before so I sigh and let him ask "Who bullies you Gee Gee and why do you hate school?" "I don't hate school" "Yeah you do, I'm pretty sure you told me you did" "Well yeah I guess so" "Why?" "I have no friends, it's boring and I don't like being around judgemental assholes all the time" "Do people bully you though?" "Look at me, of course they do" "You're beautiful" "You guys like me but I'm gay and wear skirts. No one wants to get made fun of for being my friend and no one wants me near them in the locker room in case I perv on them and no one wants people to think they're dating me if we're friends" "I'm sorry" "It's fine, I don't need them or like them anyway, you guys are way better"

Patrick looks sad and reaches over to hold my hand tight as I lie in Franks comfy lap "I got bullied for a while too. Whenever Pete wasn't around because they thought we were dating and I was little and a nerd and I was easy to mess with. People teased us all the time for being gay even though neither of us had come out and we weren't dating"

They both look at Frank expectantly but he just smiles and leans back on his elbows "I was never bullied" "Lucky" "I was pretty hot in high school as big headed as it sounds so people mostly just knew me as the hot guy who spent most of his time with his drama teacher" "Really?" "Yeah I was a huge drama kid and the teacher was like 20 so we were friends, everyone though we were hooking up but he was a wuss about it and wouldn't do it" "Unlike you who was willing to bang a teacher and now willing to bang a student?" "Yup"

He's stretched out under me so I'm basically lying on Franks stomach which is surprisingly comfy "Can I ask a question now, when did you guys loose your virginity?". They look at me weird but all answer "I was 22" Patrick says first which is kinda what I expected since he seems pretty innocent so wouldn't loose it underage or anything. "I was 15" Pete continues which I expected. "I was 27" I did not expect that, since Franks with me and he wanted to bang his drama teacher I thought it'd be while he was a teenager not only like 5 years ago.

"Are you kidding?" "No I'm serious baby girl" "Why?" "I had no one to loose it to" "But you're hot and you said you were popular, I thought people would be lining up for you" "No I wasn't bullied but I wasn't popular, just kind of another decently attractive guy who was mostly invisible" "Who'd you loose it to?" "A girl" "Gross" "I know, you all bottomed for guys your first time and I topped a girl, I'm such a weirdo" "How do you know that?" "You're gay and submissive, so is Patrick and Pete's told me his before" "Oh, when did you bottom?" "Never, haven't I told you this?" "I think so, when have you been with a guy?" "A couple of years ago when I gave up pleasing my family and admitted I was gay" "But you've never bottomed?" "No and I don't plan to, when did you loose yours baby?" "Last year, on my sixteenth birthday" "Barely legal there" "That was the point, I was finally able to so I did, I was drunk and so was he, it was awful"

"Alright my turn again, show me your tattoos" "You just had a turn to ask about our virginity Gee" "Too bad, show me your tattoos". Both Pete and Frank yank off their shirt so I can see theirs but Patrick pouts "I don't have any" "Yeah you do" Pete cuts in his eyes shining "Show them, you do have one, show show show". Patrick goes bright red and I feel really bad for him so I crawl over "You don't have to, I don't know if he's right or not but I just wanted to see which tattoos of Franks I'll be getting close and personal with later"

Patrick sighs and sits back cross legged and pulls one side of his skirt up so I can see some little words inked along the underneath of his thigh along the line of his panties "I got it when I was 22 and I was sad because I thought I'd never find anyone who loved me" "But you do, you have all of us" "I only had Pete and he had a boyfriend so I was lonely and depressed. Frank wasn't very close with us and I didn't know you so it was a bad time. Pete went with me and it says 'What a catch' which is from a song Pete wrote about me. I got it so I remember that anyone who does see the tattoo must be really important and I do have people who care"

That's a really sweet idea so I let him push the skirt back down and wrap my arms around him "That's so sweet" "Yeah I wanted it to important to me" "I never noticed it before" "That's the point, if I was a slut or gave my body away or did something stupid they wouldn't see it. Only if I let someone in completely and trusted them and showed them would they see it. It just reminds me anyone who sees it must be a catch and just to remind me I am important and I am a catch, I'm not a second choice" "You're not a slut though, only important people would see it" "I was drunk my first time like you, I didn't wanna let it happen again" "Well you have us and we care about you and it's a beautiful idea" "You're perfect" "So are you"

We've gotten so deep and I do like it but I guess it is almost 1am and if you wanna get to know a person then late at night is a good time to get all the secrets and deep conversations out.

"Anyone else got any secrets or deep conversations" I say but they all just kinda sit there so I go back to Frank "Show me some tattoos" "You've seen most of them" "Show me some". Slowly he works his way down his body showing me a lot of the tattoos and what they mean and I like them, the scorpion on his necks still firmly my favourite though, he's got some cool ones in some lovely sexy places though.

"How about you Pete?" "What about it?" "Show me something". He has a lot less then Frank but he has a tramp stamp that I never noticed and apparently he has quite a few under his pants so next time I see him naked I'm gonna look. My favourites his thorn necklace and the bat heart dipping under the line of his jeans and I love it. They both have such sexy tattoos and Patrick's is so cute so I want tattoos now, if only I wasn't so scared of needles.

It's late so we decide to get to sleep and all grab sleeping bags and pillows. Frank grabs a blanket and wraps us both up in our sleeping bags so we're cuddled close together and I like it. We often fall asleep together after sex but he doesn't often intentionally cuddle up with me and just fall asleep with me while we're fully dressed.

Frank falls asleep quickly so I'm lying there mostly awake trying to fall asleep but I can't. After a while I hear someone else rustling around and turning so I look over my shoulder and Patrick lying there staring at the ceiling, obviously awake.

Carefully I extract myself from Franks arms and go over to kneel next to Patrick "Hey" "Hey Gee" "You ok?" "Yeah I'm not good at falling asleep places I'm not used to, it's kinda uncomfortable and cold". It was his idea to do this and he's tried so hard of make us enjoy it and have fun and do things so I feel bad for him so I sit next to him "Scoot over".

His sleeping bags huge so I can slip in next to him and let him tuck his head into my neck "Is this better?" "Yeah you're a comfy pillow and your so warm" "Wanna sleep here with me then?" "Is that ok?" "Of course, I offered didn't I" "I meant with Frank and Pete" "They'll be fine with it, I'm just helping you sleep" "Ok, goodnight" "Night Patty"

He's like a beautiful teddy bear and it's nice here. Franks fine without me and Patrick likes me here so I do like cuddling with him. I fall asleep with my arms holding his waist securely and my face buried in his blonde hair.