Five

"Daddy?" "Yes baby boy" "Did you send me a picture of your hard on in your boxers?" "I just wanted you to know what you do to me" "Want me to solve that problem for you?" "Nope, already solved it myself" "Ooh"

The thought of him jerking off over me is hot as fuck so I straddle him and let him hold my waist and eye me appreciatively "Nice dress baby" "It's new" "All for me is it?" "Yes" "Mmm sexy little boy aren't we?" "Yeah daddy" "Lemme show you how much I appreciate this my sexy boy"

He shoves his lips onto mine and I turn into a whimpering mess as his hands push my dress up to around my waist. "Look at these little panties and your big problem there" "Help me daddy" "You want me baby boy?" "Yes daddy" "Alright, since your being such a good boy"

Frank rubs my thigh with his warm hand and takes the other one to unzip the back of my dress. He pushes it down to my waist so I'm only wearing the panties and the dress around my waist like a belt. "What do you want baby?" "Touch me, please sir I'll do anything" "Good obedient boy"

His hand stays on my thigh and the other runs along my pale waist to palm me through the panties. The skimpy black material has never felt more restricting but he doesn't seem to have any plan of removing them so I groan and buck against his hand.

"Shhh baby" Frank whispers and palms me harder "We're in public and despite locking the door people will get suspicious if there's moaning from your whorey mouth" "S-sorry sir" "Shut up, you wanted this and you're getting it so be quiet baby"

His hand moves faster and reduces me into a wreak and I end up burying my face in his hair to try to shut up but it doesn't work. "Baby shut up" "I can't" "Open your mouth" "Wh-" "Do it"

I open my mouth cautiously and Frank grabs a jumper from behind me and shoves it in my mouth "Bite that and shut your pretty little mouth". I bite down on it since it seems to be the only shot I have if I don't want to get caught and loose Frank.

Frank moves his hand against me and rubs his palm down against my incredibly hard dick that is pretty much leaking through the thin panties. I can't hold on much longer so I bite the jumper so hard my jaw hurts and yank my panties to the side so I don't ruin them. Frank looks amused and grabs hold of me to jerk me off until I come hard and slump against him, still moaning against the jumper in my mouth.

"Frankie oh fuck" "Yeah you like that baby boy?" "Yes daddy" "You like ruining daddies clothes? Like getting me all dirty and hard for you?" "Yes daddy" "No you little whore you shouldn't, get off now"

I shakily get off and put his jumper down but I'm pushed to my knees and they slam against the stone ground. "Ow daddy" "I'm sorry baby boy, you ok?" "Yeah but that wasn't nice" "I'm a mean daddy" "Yeah I know, what do you want me to do down here daddy?" "I want y-"

There's a knock on the door cutting him off and instantly I start pulling my dress up and Frank zips it straight up as I yank it down on my thighs as far as I can and straighten my panties as Frank goes over to open the door.

Oli the little shit is standing there with some random teacher and I just sit in my chair across from Frank's desk hoping it isn't obvious what we just did. "This kid was putting spray paint on the walls so we brought him here" "Thanks, Gerard you can leave now".

I look at the ground disappointed because I really wanted to suck Frank off but he looks at me expectantly and obviously I shouldn't be happy to stay in the principals office so I nod and walk out.

I send Frank a lot of snapchats of my pouting face then me in the dress and just go to the bathroom to take some cliche white girl pics because Frank deserves to know how good I look and for him to miss me.

Eventually he sends me a picture of his boner and the caption 'I'm still fucking horny for you'. He's big and hard so I giggle and send him one back of me biting my lip telling him I'm lonely and horny in the bathroom. He can't really just come and let me suck him off here but he sends me his address and says to come over after school so this definitely sounds good. I wanna bang this guy so eventually I'm gonna get that dick in me.

The day sucks without being able to go back to see Frank without people getting suspicious so I'm bored and horny.

I'm at his house before Frank is because I ran straight out of school, so I wait in front of the door until he turns up in his car and laughs at me. "Excited were we?" He yells over as he gets out and slams the door "Yup I was" "Good for you then".

He's smiling softly at me and takes hold of my hand as he unlocks the door so I think this might be fun. He's not treating me like his student who's technically illegal, but like a boyfriend, it's kinda nice.

When the door closes I'm slammed against it and any idea of this being gentle or slow goes out the door. Frank fists my hair and starts mouthing along my neck "F-Frank" "Call me daddy and get on your knees". This time I'm expecting it so I drop to my knees before he forces me down and look at his boner restrained by his tight jeans. "Daddy please" "Get on with it baby boy" "Can I?" "Just do it baby".

I wiggle his jeans down then suck on his boxers to make a wet spot on his dick. "Oh fuck baby" He moans "Suck me properly whore, fuck just open that mouth". I open my mouth submissively while he pushes his boxers down and kicks them and his jeans off then shoves himself into my mouth.

I'd have choked when he shoved his rather impressively sized dick in my mouth but I'm a slut. I've given a lot of blowjobs and I can breathe through my nose as he starts using my mouth. "Fuck you're such a slut taking my cock so well, can you take it, can I fuck your mouth like you deserve and treat you like the whore you are?". I nod around him and I can hear him moan loudly then he threads both hands in my hair, slams me back against the wall so I have a chance to breathe. I take a couple of breathes before he pushes himself back in and starts fucking my mouth ruthlessly.

My nails scratch at the back of his thighs as I moan and I kinda love this. He's ravaging me and my voice will be fucked up tomorrow but it's the best thing ever.

"I'm close baby, I'm gonna come so you better swallow alright?". His hands are forcing my head to be still so I can't even nod but a second later Frank slams my head against the wooden door as he comes down my throat. "Oh fuck Gee, that was really good baby" Franks panting and so am I but I've swallowed all his juice down so when he pulls me up and pulls me in to kiss I'm totally consumed by him.

"Gee" "Frankie, daddy" "What now baby boy?" "I don't care, it's your choice daddy". I'm so wrapped up in him I couldn't care less what we do and I'm perfectly happy with letting him do anything me wants with me.

"Baby do you wanna stay the night?" "I can't, my brother would worry" "Oh" "Yeah I'm sorry" "It's fine, you better send me pictures of you" "I will" "Good, see you tomorrow beautiful".

I straighten my clothes and try to fix my hair then walk out waving to him as I leave. No ones ever called me beautiful before, they've said I'm hot or sexy and other sexual things but people don't usually just call me beautiful so casually, I like it. Franks different, maybe because he's older or because this is such a risk or just because I like him, he's my daddy and makes me happy so it feels good.