Twenty Three

Things are awesome for another week then everything kind of go to hell.

Franks told Oli and his friends off since he saw them hitting me in the hall one day so I'm way happier at school and go to see Frank pretty much every lunchtime which he definitely enjoys so things seem good. Pete's happy, Patrick's happy, Franks happy and horny and I'm pretty happy.

Then everything stops. Pete goes downhill again and starts having more bad days then he has good and Patrick sends all his time looking after him and just being there for his best friend and boyfriend. Patrick doesn't seem to mind and he always makes Pete feel better but even when Pete's having a good day they spend most of their time together doing I don't even know what. That leaves me and Frank together alone most of the time which is why things start going a bit bad,

He's amazing with his dick and I've always known that but we're very different people so we're not good at spending all day together. We usually fuck in his office at lunch so whenever I go to their house we do the same and it's still mind blowing sex but then we have trouble deciding what to do. There's only so much sex you can have before your dicks kind of just done for the day and we manage to hit that every day.

What are two very different people supposed to do together when they've already exhausted the thing they do best? That's the whole problem.

I've started realising that me and Frank just is not going to work because we just don't work. He's good for a hook up and he's a pretty cool guy but us dating just doesn't work. We might be good friends but we don't even know each other and with 15 years between us it gets very awkward very fast. I think Frank knows too because by now the whole relationships basically just sex and flirting with each other, which we do very well.

I come to this conclusion very quickly as Frank finishes inside me and unties me so we can lie side by side in his bed. Usually we'd hang around awkwardly for a while until I just make an excuse to go home so I decide not to prolong the awkwardness and just leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow daddy" "Wait baby we need to talk" "Yeah, about what?" "Us" "What about us?" "You know what". He's definitely realised the same things as me and the conversation is going to be very awkward but we've never been good at talking so we just need to get this out.

"We're just not working are we?" "Not really, you've known that a while haven't you baby girl" "Yeah I've started to realise" "The sex is good but that's not a proper relationship, I'm still risking my job and a life in prison for you" "I know and I'd never tell anyone or get you in trouble, I just don't know if I wanna do this anymore" "The sex or the relationship?" "All of it I guess, maybe if you want the sex we can but I don't know" "Maybe we should just try being friends for a bit. I don't know you, all I know if how good you are at turning me on" "Friends then" "Ok, I'm Gerard Way and I like girls clothes, sucking cock and music" "Oh my fuck you're ridiculous, I'm Frank Iero, I also like music, getting my cock sucked and I'm your principal" "Well nice to meet you" "You too sweetheart, maybe we can continue this friendship at lunch tomorrow" "Yeah"

I head home to where Mikey's waiting for me and I think this could just work. Frank's awesome and maybe if we get to know each other the friendship could work even though I doubt a relationship ever could. I like him and I love it when he bangs me over a table but I don't love him and I don't think I ever could.

Like the great big brother he is Mikey notices I'm feeling bad so he orders us pizza and we have some brother time which I think is just what I need. I just broke up with my boyfriend and we have to start everything from the beginning again. Plus I've lost Pete and Patrick since I won't be at their house much anymore and they're too busy with each other lately to notice me. They're my only friends and everything's a bit stuffed so having Mikey's nice, he's always gonna be there for me which I'm super happy about.