Thirty Two

When we get to the house I pay the guy quickly then go inside to look for my bag. I'll miss this place I can deal with it, I just need to hurry up and find my phone and bag, where the hell are they.

I look around the lounge and kitchen for a while then go up to Patrick's bedroom which on second thought is probably where they are. My phone's on the floor so I grab it and ignore the crumpled bed from where me and Patrick were before we left and go back downstairs to look for my stupid bag.

I've almost given up and decided I don't need school books or anything very badly when I find it in the bathroom. The front door opens letting in Frank, Mikey, Pete and Patrick, the last two with their arms around each other making my heart hurt.

"Gee are you serious about this?" "Yeah Frankie". I try to move past Frank out the door but he grabs my arm and forces me back "Gee wait" "Let me go" "No Gee" "Frank seriously let me go" "Talk to me" "You're not my boyfriend so let me go" "No but I was, we did a lot so just fucking let me in and tell me why you never wanna see any of us again" "Did the crying in the middle of the hospital not tell you why? Let me go right now pervert" "Don't you dare call me that and you can't be sad over that" "Well I am, fuck the hell off"

I wrench my arm away and push towards the door but he grabs my wrist making my bag fall off my shoulder as he pins me to the wall. "I'm sorry Gee but you're not leaving, call me whatever you want" "Fucking asshole" "Yeah go ahead, now tell me" "I'm fucking heartbroken and I don't need this in my life. I don't need to get in trouble for being with people older then me and I don't wanna get you in trouble" "You won't, we're not even dating anymore" "So what? If people found out you fucked me you'd still get arrested" "Don't tell anyone then" "No just please stop"

Frank just pushes me against the wall harder and leans down to whisper in my ear "Gee just tell him, tell him he's being an ass and he'll understand, he cares about you" "No, I know the answer I'll get, I don't need to get rejected and turned down. I don't want everyone to see me get told I was just a slut and a quick fuck that no one ever wants" "That's not true" "Yeah it is, every single person I've slept with has just used me like the slut I am and ditched me. You're the only one who's ever seemed to care and who stuck around after we broke up but now you're dating my fucking brother" "I'm sorry about that" "I know, now I'm going to loose you too and I'm so sick of everything"

I let Frank keep holding me against the wall as the tears I was desperately trying to hold in fall down my cheeks. "Gee please calm down" "Please let me leave, this is ruining me" "Ok, I'm really really sorry babe" "I know, I'm sorry Frankie, I wish this wasn't such a train wreak"

Frank lets me go so I grab my bag again and run towards the door but Patrick steps in front of me "Gee, are you ok? Why are you crying? Why did you run away?" "Get out of my way" "No, I wanna know if your ok" "No I'm not and that's obvious" "What happened? Are you hurt?" "Yes Patrick, I'm fucking heartbroken and it feels like someone's ripping my heart out of my chest, are you happy now? Can I leave?"

He stands in front of me just staring at me tear stained face until Frank comes over again and puts an arm around my waist "Come on Gee, I'll drive you home" "I can walk" "No let me take you home, if you insist on leaving I'm gonna take you" "It's fine" "No, I do care and we're friends so you're not going to walk home alone like this" "Fine, whatever makes you happy"

Frank keeps his arm around my waist stopping me from running away or hitting Patrick or him or a wall and pulls me back "Come on my cars on the drive, I'll take you home and buy you ice cream on the way" "I'm not 5" "Yeah but sad people need ice cream, you deserve ice cream, I'll buy you ever tub in the store if that's what you need"

Patrick's still staring at me with his hand holding Pete's so I stare back just waiting for him to get out of the way and leave me alone.

"Gee what happened?" "Nothing Patrick, it's none of your business" "Yeah it is, if your mad at me then I wanna know what I did, if I'm gonna loose a friend I wanna know why" "I don't want you to know because we're not friends Patrick, we are not going to be friends" "Why? We were friends" "Yeah and you ruined it"