Twenty Six

Patrick wakes me up crying and thrashing around and trying to get out of my arms as he mumbles incoherently. I hold him tight and whisper to him until he calms down and stops hitting at my chest. "Patty" "Y-yeah" "Are you ok?" "Yeah" "What happened?" "Nightmare" "Are you sure your ok now?" "I'm ok" "Do you wanna sleep now?" "No it's too light outside, I can't" "Wanna get up?" "No can we stay here" "Whatever you want"

We stay there cuddling for a while and I grip at his clothed back placing little kisses along his forehead. "I like this Gee" "Like what?" "Being here like this" "If it's what you want I'll do it, I like it too, me and Frankie barely did this" "I always make Pete do this, we did it often even when we didn't date" "I'm a physical person so I need it but Franks not the cuddling type" "Well I am and since neither of us have someone to cuddle with we can cuddle together" "I like that" "I like you" "I like you too Patty, your pretty damn awesome" "I need coffee" "Let's go make some"

It's a school day and I ditched most of yesterday to help Patrick so I really need to go but I take my time making us coffee and staying with him until Frank comes downstairs.

"You gonna be ok here by yourself all day?" "I don't have school but yeah I think so" "Text me?" "You don't have to spend all the time with me, it's ok if you get sick of me" "No I wanna text you all day, I hate school and I don't really have any other friends to hang out with so I wanna have you. Plus I wanna make sure your ok" "Ok, do you have snapchat?" "Yeah" "Wanna do that instead?" "Sure, I have it literally just to send Frank nudes" "I don't need your nudes" "Yeah I know, I like it though, I get to see your face and I feels more personal" "Let's do that then"

Frank pops his head around the door smirking and holding his coffee "You can still send me nudes if you want, I won't object to that pretty little body" "Nah, the Gerard's dick train has left the Frankie station" "I don't know what the hell you were trying to say but I'll take that as a no" "Good"

I run up to get some of the least revealing clothes I can find from my sexy stuff box since they're the only clothes I have. Once I'm dressed I run down and get into Franks car so he can drive me most of the way then I'll walk the last few minutes so people don't see us together.

Schools lame but I talk to Patrick most of the time and he's really fun and today's filters are awesome so I send a lot of very aesthetic selfies that he better appreciate. Also I sneakily take pictures of cute guys I see and of people I hate just to make fun of them.

I'm called out of class just before lunch so I just happily skip down the hall to see Frank. I know I won't get in trouble so I dunno what he wants but I don't really care, anythings better then class or being a loner all lunch.

"Hello Frankie Frankie Frankie, what's u-" I call out as I go in but he grabs my waist so I cry out and spin around "What are you doing?". His eyes are dark and I know this look too well and it still turns me on even though it shouldn't.

"What did you call me?" "I called you Frankie" "And what are you supposed to call me" I look up at him for a minute thinking then look down and smile "Sir" "Good girl". He chucks me onto his desk and I spread my legs for him to stand between and slide his hands up to stroke my panties. "Do you want this?" "Well duh" "We did break up" "Yeah because we don't wanna date but that doesn't stop sex, we're both single and horny and we do have pretty bomb ass sex" "You sound so gangster" "That's nowhere near gangster" "It's still cute"

He presses a kiss to the inside of my thigh and snaps the band of my panties up to make me squeal and glare at him "Oi that's not nice" "I'm not nice" "Don't be a tease" "You're the tease here, didn't you totally reject me when I said you could send me nudes this morning? That wasn't nice, you were the one who said we should stop this. I've been totally open about wanting your ass the whole time, you're like a teenage girl with these mixed signals" "Yeah I think we should stop but a bit of sex is fine" "You just don't know what you want" "I don't, we're both single and horny though as I said so why not" "True, why not"

He pulls my panties down and then slips one of his long tattooed fingers into me. It hasn't been long since we last did this but usually we'd have sex once a day minimum so going like 3 days without it feels really weird.

"S-sir, oh fuck" "More?" "Yes, sir please" "Naughty girl" "Please, I just want your cock". Despite me just moaning and begging him he slowly preps me and takes his time rolling on a condom and lubing himself up. He takes so long that I'm ready to just give up and get a dildo or something because he's pissing me off so much.

"Frankie, hurry the fuck up" "Wait" "God damn it your so annoying" "Shut your fucking mouth". He flips me onto my stomach and produces handcuffs from somewhere to chain my wrists together "Don't be a whore, I'll do what I want and you'll call me sir and do what I say" "Sorry sir" "Shut up".

He smacks my ass and spreads my legs "This is inconvenient" "Sorry sir" "Naughty slut, come here". He yanks my hips so my feet hit the ground and I'm just bent over as he keeps kneading his hands on my ass cheeks "There were go that's better, much better for me to fuck this pretty little hole"

He finally stops being a shitty tease and slams his whole length into me and forces my body down onto the desk "Don't scream" "I won't sir" "Actually I don't care, I wanna gag you". He's still fully dressed so he takes his tie off and ties it around my mouth "Fuck your look so pretty handcuffed and gaged for me, I've fucking missed you and I've missed this ass, did you miss my cock?". I moan and push myself back against him but he slams my hips against the desk again and pins me there "Did I say you can move? I know you love my cock so don't move, don't make a noise and take it like a good boy"

His hips snap back and forward into me and I know he knows I can't keep quiet but the gag muffles most of my moans so the whole school doesn't hear. I have no idea how people haven't realised by now but I guess they think the principal would be smarter then to have sex with so many people around.

"I'm close baby girl, fuck I'm close". He groans and takes a hand off my hip to shove over his mouth as he comes in me and forces me harder against the wooden desk "Come here". He grabs my boner and jerks me off until I come then let's me slump on his desk handcuffed and gagged still, just sweaty and ruined.

"I did miss you" Frank pulls me up and takes the handcuffs off so I can take his tie off my mouth and put my panties back on. We were both fully clothed so his shirts sweaty and the bruises on my hips aren't visible but it's hot so I walk over to straddle him in his chair.

"I missed you too Frankie but we shouldn't do this, you'd risking your job for a random kid" "You're not a random kid, your my ex boyfriend and the best fuck I've ever had" "I am pretty awesome aren't I?" "Yeah" "We should stop though" "If you get a boyfriend then we will but otherwise the offers always open if your horny and I might call you in if I need you" "I'm fine with that" "I wasn't asking permission but sure" "Mean daddy"

I slowly rock my hips down against his tight jeans and wrap his tie around my neck "I wanna keep this" "Sure, I have plenty at home and it looks adorable". I've never worn one so he ties it for me then grabs onto it to pull me down to his lips "That's better, little skanky schoolgirl now" "I should have worn something button up" "No the sweater looks cute" "But it doesn't suit" "Well I like it" "You like anything I wear" "Anything with a short skirt showing that perfect ass I do"

I keep moving my hips and pecks his lips "Wanna go round 2?" "Of course I do but we just finished" "Lunch isn't that long, gotta get my Frankie time in" "My beds open for you at night if your staying over and wanna do something " "But Patrick needs me" "It's open for him to" "We'll see, I've been texting him all day so he might be ok with it" "Text him now" "Well we snapchat usually and I look like shit" "You look like sex and it's hot, do it or I will"

I pick up my phone and answer his last message from 20 minutes ago that I didn't see with a filter so he doesn't notice how I look. He likes us both but he might think it's weird that I fucked my ex and it's a lot of pointless explaining just for us hooking up so it doesn't really matter if he doesn't know.

Frankie slips his hands down to my ass and squeezes it under then skirt and attaches his lips to my neck so I drop the phone which goes unnoticed on the floor as he takes me up on my offer of round 2 right there in his chair.