Twenty Nine

Patrick comes down quickly and I go up to brush my teeth with a spare toothbrush I find then steal one of Franks hoodies to wear over a cute pale pink skirt.

The car rides pretty silent with Patrick just blasting Nirvana so there's no chance to talk until he pulls up across the road from school. "Thanks Patty" "I might as well, otherwise Frank would drive you and you'd have to walk some of the way, I can drop you right here though" "You're awesome, can I kiss you?" "Yeah, it's really cute you asked by the way" "I don't wanna do something and get pushed off or rejected so yeah" "It's cute"

Patrick let's me connect our lips in a short sweet kiss then pulls away and smiles as he looks away "You should go" "But there's ages until school starts" "No it's like 8:30" "What? Shit, the bell goes at 8:30" "Then you really need to go" "Shit yeah I do, I'll see you after school" "Bye"

I grab my bag and run out of the car and across the road just as the first bell goes for class.

Most of the day sucks until I can avoid my science teacher yelling at me to come back since I failed my test and go to see Frankie. "Frankie I'm here" "Right on time sweetheart" "I'm a good girl, you know that, also I need you to write me a note for science, I got in trouble" "Bad slut, I'm not writing one because your ditching school to bang me, you'll just get in trouble" "Meanie" "No special treatment babe" "But I am special" "Very special darling but I'm not writing a note for you being bad" "Fine"

I give up trying to flirt my way out of trouble and go over to perch on his lap "What do you want me to do for you daddy?" "I'm not sure baby girl, I'll think of something, get down here though". I lean down and let him grab my ass with both hands as he starts sucking on my neck. "Daddy please" "Bad girl, quiet sweetheart" "I can't daddy I'm a naughty girl" "Well I can't spank you or hit you or treat you like you deserve since we're in public so you better be good for now" "But I'm so bad" "Yeah well your so bad so I won't give you what you want, you don't deserve that"

He throws me backwards onto his desk and stands between my legs "Come here bad girl, these clothes are annoying me". His hands slip under my hoodie and start pulling it up as he sucks my neck again when the door opens and we both frantically scramble away from each other. I didn't lock the door, I didn't lock the fucking door, oh my god I'm so fucking stupid.

Patrick stands there in the doorway looking exceedingly awkward then turns around to leave so I roll off the desk and run over to grab him around the waist. "Hey Patty, what are you doing here?" "I was going to come see Frank but I'm sorry, I guess your busy" "Not so busy you can't join" "No, I'm fine, I wasn't asking for sex" "I'm still offering it though" "I can't, I can't just sleep with you guys" "You have before" "Yeah I guess, I dunno, I don't share well, I don't wanna be here just because your too nice to say no" "No this isn't because we don't wanna say no, I'm offering so I want it" "I don't know, at least before it was two pairs so we weren't too awkward" "Ok, whatever you want"

Franks slouched back in his chair so I perch on his desk facing Patrick "So what's up Patty" "I dunno, I was bored and I knew it was lunch so I thought I'd come" "Well what do you wanna do then?" "I can leave" "It's fine" "You know how you said about the threesome and stuff?" "Yeah" "Can it just be us?" "Me and you?" "Yeah, I like you and it's always nice, just fun and good sex, not kinky shit or anything"

I didn't notice this morning he was wearing eyeliner but it's adorable on him and I do really like him, I'm getting an excuse to make my crush feel good and just be with him, why wouldn't I do this, it's basically a perfect idea.

"Yeah that'd be awesome Patty, where do you wanna go?" "I dunno, all we have is my car and that'd be awkward for people walking past" "Yeah, we can stay here" "I dunno, I'm not going to leave Frank here" "He can watch, he's a horny daddy, he'll enjoy it"