Four

"Oh Frankie" I mewl as I walk into his office and sit down with my legs spread slightly. I've been in here all week this week even though I don't have detention and I've worn my girls clothes everyday like he told me I should and I'm happy, for once I'm really happy.

"Yes Gee" "What are we doing today?" "I believe you have an essay" "Oh boo that" "Yeah yeah boo school, boo life, get on with it"

I like being kind of friends with Frank but I want him for more and it's obvious he wants me. He tells me to wear the clothes, he calls me Gee and let's me call him Frankie, he always watches me in my short skirts and he doesn't even mind my flirting. It feels awesome that he does possibly like me but I need him to admit it and fuck me over this desk.

"Frank" "Yeah?" "Frank" "Yeah what?". He stays looking at his work so I suck up the pride that I always seem to have too much of and go over to pry the files out of his hands. "Gerard I need to do work" "No you don't" "Yeah I do" "Or we could so this". I straddle his lap, making sure my skirt rides up on my thighs so he can see my panties if he wants it and smile sweetly down at him.

"Gerard I thought we agreed we could be friends and you'd stop this" "I want you" "Gee I-" "I know your 32 and I like it, I don't care if it's illegal because your hot, single and gay so let's just do this" "Gerard I find it really hard to get jobs so I need this one and if I do well then I'll get a stable job" "It's ok no one will know, I would never tell anyone and it's ok" "Get off"

In disappointment I get off just to have him grab my ass making me squeak "Lock the door Gee" "W-what?" "If you tell anyone you'll regret it alright?" "Yes" "Good boy, lock the door now" "Yes sir"

I'm finally getting what I want so I run to lock the door then run back to climb on his lap and put my hands on his shoulders "What now?" "What do you want Gee?" "I wanna fuck you" "Fuck me?" "I mean I want you to fuck me" "That's better, not right now though, I don't even know if I fully like you yet" "I know you do" "Then make out with me and make me wanna bend you over this desk"

That's probably the hottest idea ever so I put my lips on his and let his rough lips attack my soft ones and let out little moans to show how good it feels.

"You like this Gee?" "Yes, oh yes" "Oh you do don't you?" "Yes, please daddy please". Frank pulls away and looks up at me and I realise I just told him my biggest kink before he's even decided if he likes me yet.

"Did you call me daddy?" "Yes" "Why?" "It's a kink I have and you're a lot older then me and bigger and more dominant and it just works" "Then I'll be your daddy" "Really?" "Yeah is kinda cute so come here baby boy"

We make out and I grind on him for a while but eventually he pushes me away and grips my hips "We better go baby boy" "But I wanna stay right here" "I know" "Can we do something tomorrow?" "No" "But its Saturday tomorrow" "We can't go in public" "Fine I guess I'll see you Monday" "Ok baby, I'll see you then" "Can I have a goodbye kiss?" "Of course"

Frank's tongue goes back in my mouth and I spend a while just sucking on his tongue and enjoying his hands running under my skirt until he pushes me back. "You better go sweetheart" "What if I wanna stay? What if I wanna go home with you?" "Then your out of luck" "Aww Frankie please" "No baby boy, I'll see you Monday" "Do you have snapchat?" "Slut" "What? I just wanna have it" "And send me nudes" "Only if you ask for or them" "Well then fine"

He slips my phone out of my skirt pocket so he can add himself on snapchat. "There" "Yay" "You gonna leave now little whore?" "Yeah fine" "I'll send you stuff" "Dick related stuff?" "No" "I think you will but bye" "See you later baby"

As I straighten my skirt and walk out I turn on snapchat and take a picture of me with my tongue out and caption it 'Miss you daddy 😝😘💦'. I send it to him and a minute later get one of just Frank's middle finger saying 'Needy little whore aren't we?'.

It's pretty fun just playing and flirting with him and I think today was definitely a success. I did get that delicious mans snapchat and I got to make out with him and call him daddy so I'm very happy.