Niall Gives Up

**Please vote and tell me if you want more fluffy and lovey dovey stuff, or something else, please just tell me! Ty!**
P.s, This text indicates Niall's thoughts!

The next morning Niall woke up with the worst hangover ever, he rubbed his eyes and went to get a painkiller for his headache from downstairs. He didn't care about his pull up outline, or any of that, he knew the boys were serious about it but he wouldn't let them change him. Ever. That was one thing Niall would not allow to happen for as long as he was alive. Niall groaned in pain at the throbbing sensation that was at the back of his head, he swallowed down a pain relief tablet and slunk into his place at the sofa. Harry, Liam and Louis all walked in, looking at Niall with smirks.
"Aww, hungover are we?" Harry teased Niall, who was laying down on the sofa, waiting for his pain reliefs to kick in. Niall didn't respond, he just groaned.
Louis rolled his eyes at Harry and went to pick Niall up and make him some breakfast. Louis picked Niall up and placed him on his hip, carrying Niall to the kitchen and placing him in his blue highchair. Niall knew he had lost, it depressed him to know that this was not a choice, he was forced to do it, even if it was for his own good he still hated it. Liam placed a bowl of cereal in front of Niall and he reached for the spoon on the table and began feeding Niall his cereal.
"Not hungry." Niall blankly replied. Liam raised his eyebrows.
"Okay then. Harry, pass me the bottle please." Liam asked, Harry nodded and passed Liam a small plastic baby bottle full of cold milk. Liam smiled and pointed the rubber teat toward Niall's mouth gently, Niall avoided the bottle at all costs.
"No!" Niall refused to drink. Liam grinned and got the bowl of now soggy cereal back.
"Okay, this or cereal, you choose." Liam said. Niall groaned.
"I'm not hungry." He protested angrily.
"I don't care, you need to eat something Nialler. Choose." Liam told him plainly.  Niall sighed and pointed to the bowl of cereal. Liam smiled and began feeding Niall his soggy cereal. That's when Zayn walked in sleepily rubbing his eyes and yawning.
"Zayn!" Niall squealed excitedly as Zayn walked in. Zayn's face lit up and he wrapped his arms around Niall happily hugging him. Zayn lifted Niall out of his highchair and hugged him happily In his strong arms.
"Feeling okay Nialler?" Zayn asked. Niall nodded and refused to let go of Zayn.
"Haha, that's good to hear." Zayn chuckled. At that moment Niall's bladder sent Niall an urgent message.
No..no no no!
Niall needed to pee, badly. Niall bit his lip and tightened his legs, Zayn bent down to put Niall back down in his highchair. Niall made an uncomfortable face and let Zayn put him back in his highchair.
"Niall, you okay?" Louis asked the uncomfortable looking blonde boy.
Niall nodded and bit his lip, trying to distract himself from his bursting bladder. It was hard to do and Niall soon began wriggling in his highchair, hoping someone would let him out.
"Niall, do you want to get out?" Liam asked him. Niall desperately nodded an made grabby arms towards Louis. Louis smiled and picked him up from the highchair, cutely running his hand gently through Niall's tangled hair to comfort him. The pressure built up inside of Niall, it was like carrying a bowling ball inside of your bladder!
Niall did not want to go in his nappy, that's the last thing he would ever let happen to him, because he knew one of the lads would have to change him, that fact made Niall cringe just imagining it so god only knew what the real situation would be like, he was a grown ass man!
I'm not letting this happen!
Niall made a plan. It has to work. It just had to. Niall looked up at Louis and poked his chest, Louis smiled and looked down at Niall.
"What's up bud?" Louis asked.
"Can I play in my room for a bit?" Niall asked, cringing at the word 'play' as he said it, but kept a resistant face, seemingly annoyed to have to talk like a baby to his bandmates.
"Ofcourse!" Louis enthusiastically said, carrying Niall upstairs and into his room, gently placing Niall on the carpeted floor and giving Niall some child friendly toys, like large playing bricks and army men, even a colouring book and pencils.
"Here you go, want anything else?" Louis smiled.
Bingo!
Niall tried to hide his glee, and he nodded.
"A drink?" He asked. Louis nodded and ruffled his hair, leaving the room to get Niall a drink from downstairs.
Nows my chance!
Niall scurried to his feet and ran into the bathroom along the hall sneakily, hurriedly ripping off his onesie and nappy and chucking them on the bathroom floor as he gratefully let out a sigh as he began pissing into the toilet.
Oh shit...
Niall heard angry voices outside the bathroom door, HE HAD FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR! Niall panicked and looked at his onesie and nappy on the floor and cursed himself for being so dumb and not locking the door. Just then, Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn all burst into the bathroom angrily looking at Niall.
"Niall! For gods sake!" Louis sighed, taking Niall's hand and Harry took his other one angrily tugging the naked boy into his room.
"Stop fighting us Niall! Your in so much trouble!" Harry shouted, upsetting Niall visibly.
"Why can't you just leave me be?!" The Irish boy yelled, resisting his bandmates pulling him into the bed to re-dress him again. Harry angrily smacked Niall's leg, giving him a furious and warning look. Niall stopped wriggling and Zayn threw Harry a light blue footed onesie and a thick pull up for Niall.
"If you dare put me in that thing..!" Niall began, frustratedly gritting his teeth.
"Niall!" Harry shouted, silencing the feisty Irish boy. Niall sighed, exhausted from fighting he reluctantly let Harry and Zayn dress him. Again.
Zayn and Harry stood Niall up and Niall was instantly bent over Harry's knee, Liam held Niall's kicking legs and Harry took control of his flailing arms, while Louis and Liam rugged down the boys onesie and fresh Pull up.
Harry raised his hand to begin spanking Niall, who was stunned into silence by his bandmates actions.
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank
Spank!
After a good 2 minute long spanking session Niall was angrily cursing and struggling to hold back his tears.
I give up.

Woo! This chapter was kinda long, hope you liked it!
Lots of love, Ally! Xoxo