Its Interview Time

**ENJOYYYYYY**

Once all the boys were ready and Niall had been dressed in a pair of black jeans and a casual but smart shirt, and obviously still had his pull up on underneath it, the boys gathered around the front door.
"Can I ride in front this time?" Niall asked, looking at Louis, who would be driving since he knew where to go.
"Sure. You've been a good boy today Nialler." Louis said, happily ruffling Niall's hair. Niall smiled and got into the passenger seat of the car as Louis sat in the drivers seat, Harry, Liam and Zayn in the back, the baby bag at Zayn's feet. The bandmates made small talk all the way until they arrived at the large and private office space, parking in the upstairs parking lot they suddenly felt very small and scared.
"Come on, let's go." Liam said encouragingly to his bandmates as he led them into the large building.
Niall felt alright until his bladder sent his brain a message, as always he ignored it and carried on walking down the hallway to the room where they would be interviewed. As an assistant of the Interviewer opened the door for the boys Niall's urge to pee became unstoppable, and he felt his legs becoming like jelly and his pull up becoming hot and heavy at his crotch. Niall's face froze in horror as he was pushed into the large and furnished office. Niall cringed, feeling the heaviness between his thighs.
"Come on then, let's begin the interview, take a seat." The Interviewer told the boys, the five bandmates sat on a large black leather sofa happily.
Niall didn't know what to do, instantly he thought about shooting Zayn a panicked look, to signal he needed to be changed, but before he could the woman giving the interview told Niall to sit down, and an impatient Harry grabbed Niall's wrist and tugged him down to the sofa. Niall clumsily fell across Harry's knees and stumbled back up, sitting next to Zayn at the end of the sofa, feeling the wetness get heavier and sitting in it was gross. Zayn looked at Niall with soft eyes, Niall widened his eyes in urgency, but a camera had been pulled out and a small camera crew was set out in front of the five bandmates. It was too late, Zayn gave Niall a "I'm sorry" glance, because both of the bandmates knew Niall had wet himself, and it was now far too late to do anything about it. The questions began rolling as well as the camera.
The interview was a gruelling one hour process, meaning for Niall, he had to sit in his now cold and wet pull up for the entire hour. By the end Niall was desperate to get out of it, and was wriggling uncontrollably In his seat, feeling a hot and prickly sensation on his skin he knew he was developing a nasty rash from having to sit in his damp pull up for that long. Niall cringed when he moved, so unhappy and uncomfortable, and to make matters worse his rash was beginning to itch like mad, driving the blonde boy crazy. All the boys knew that by now Niall had wet himself and they knew he had been sitting in it for long enough to develop a nasty rash.
"Alrighty, that's a wrap guys!" The tall ginger woman addressed them, slamming her pen and notebook down on her desk. Instantly Niall shot up and smiled at the Interviewer woman as he ran out of the room, desperate to rip of his nasty and damp pull up and have a great scratch at his irritated skin. Zayn, Liam, Louis and Zayn shot after him, dashing after him to the men's toilets.
"Niall wait up!" Harry hissed, embarrassed he had been so rude and just ran out as soon as the camera was off. The boys caught up with him and Zayn was thrown the baby bag, and ran in after Niall.
"Niall, oh god are you alright?" Zayn asked, looking at Niall with concern.
"Get this thing off of me Zayn!" Niall whispered desperately fiddling with his jeans, pulling them down to his ankles along with his boxers to reveal a cold, yellow stained and damp pull up. Niall looked up at Zayn in urgency.
"Come on Niall." Zayn said, grabbing Niall's hand and dragging him to the disabled toilet cubicle. Niall resisted and pulled his hand away. Zayn looked at him.
"Well, you don't wanna stay in that thing do you?" Zayn asked, raising an eyebrow. Niall sighed and sat on the disabled toilet seat, allowing Zayn to change him. Zayn looked at his soft skin in concern as he saw where a nasty rash had begun to form, breaking his soft skin and it was all red and cracked, chapped even.
"Oh Niall, why didn't you say something?" Zayn said, looking with concern at the red rash on Niall's hips.
Niall just bit his lip and shrugged.
"We will sort it out at home." Zayn said.
"There we go, well done Niall." Zayn praised as Niall re-did up his jeans. Niall was relieved to be out of the nasty cold pull up, at least that was something. Niall headed out of the cubicle and Zayn washed his hands, and ran out after Niall with the baby bag at his hip.
"There you are." Liam said softly as Niall and Zayn emerged from the toilets.
"Aww, did Mummy make it all better darling?" Harry teased cruelly, resulting in Harry getting a whack on the arm from an embarrassed Niall.
"I was only joking, Jesus Niall." Harry groaned as he rubbed his sore arm.
"Don't start you two." Louis jumped in, glaring at Harry and taking the baby bag from Zayn helpfully offering to carry it for him as the five boys headed out of the tall office building and piling back into the car and heading home.
"Hey, on the way stop off at a pharmacy please Li, Niall's got a nasty rash." Zayn said, gently looking at Niall, who blushed deeply in the passenger seat next to Louis, who was driving. On the way home Louis did stop off at a local pharmacy and Zayn ran in with intent to get baby rash cream to help Niall's rash heal up. Zayn happily walked back out of the pharmacy with a white paper bag.
"Here Niall, I got you some cream for it." Zayn said gently, handing Niall the bag with a pot of rash cream inside it.
"Thanks." Niall said, looking at the pots ingredients and what it treats, looking cautiously up at Zayn.
"It's gonna be okay Niall, honest." Zayn said, putting a gentle hand on Niall's shoulder to comfort him. Niall blinked and shook Zayn's hand off, trying to keep up his 'Whatever' attitude in front of the boys. Niall wasn't sure he could fake it anymore, that thought petrified him to the core.