Charlie Arrives!

Thanks everyone for putting up with me and my crap, you know how parents can be. Thank you for understanding. Lots of love, Ally! Xx

Later that day after playing in the nursery with Niall after dinner, Zayn happily was playing away with Niall, helping him with his latest Lego creation; while Harry went to the loo. On the way he felt his phone vibrate in his left Jean pocket, a familiar name flashed up on the screen.
Charlie.
Charlie was one of Harry's best friends, apart from his bandmates Ofcourse. Charlie and Harry went back years, back into primary school when they first met when Charlie was transferred into Harry's class, they clicked instantly and became fast friends.
The text from Charlie read:
Hey mate, just wanted 2 ask a favour if I could. I'm travelling 2 visit my gf and on the way I pass by ur house. May I stop over for a nite plz mate? -C
Harry rolled his eyes at his friends lazy messaging, his grammar was awful. Harry's thoughts immediately changed to Niall, what if Charlie would judge Niall for the Ageplay? Harry chewed his lip anxiously. Shaking his head slightly and erasing the thought, knowing Charlie wasn't like that.
Harry hurriedly tapped a message back.
Sure, let me just ask the boys first. Get back to you soon.
Harry put his phone back into his Jean pocket and went to the loo for a wee.
Harry finished washing his hands and wiped them on his jeans, running downstairs to tell the boys about Charlie, and what to do about him. The other boys knew Charlie well enough to know he was genuine and kind, and that he meant well in all he did.
"Guys? Hey I need to talk to you. Where's Liam?" Harry asked as he ran into the kitchen, seeing Louis planted at the table, on his phone. Louis looked up.
"They're all back outside with Nialler.Why?" Louis asked. Harry shoved his phone into Louis' hand.
"Right. I'll get Nialler for you." Louis smiled helpfully, looking out the window to see Niall, Zayn and Liam all sat on the grass, laughing. Harry smiled and walked out to them, hands in his pockets.
"Hey, looks like your having fun Nialler." Harry smiled, crouching down to Niall's level on the grass and kissing the boy on his head.
"Yeah!" Niall smiled up at Harry cutely, looking at Zayn and Liam. Louis appeared from behind Harry and smiled, taking Niall into his arms.
"Hey Niall, let's go get some snacks, whaddya say?" Louis smiled, Niall nodded, instantly forgetting about Harry, Liam and Zayn.
"What's up Harry?" Zayn asked, giving his friend a worried look. Harry gave them all his phone and showed them the messages. They all finished reading and looked up at him.
"Do you think is okay if he comes around?" Harry asked, looking for their approval. Liam rolled his eyes.
"You worry too much. Ofcourse he can Harry." Liam smiled. Zayn nodded in agreement with a small chuckle.
"Yeah I don't see why you should worry. He's alright, isn't he?" Liam asked.
"Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure he will be. I will tell him about Niall when he gets here later on." Harry said with a nod.
"So it's sorted then." Zayn said, smiling at Liam and Harry and going to join Niall and Louis in the kitchen, where Niall was sat In his highchair, having a small bowl of fruit and happily swinging his legs. Harry quickly grabbed his phone and typed a message back to his friend.
You can swing by tonight, the boys said it's fine. But when you arrive I gotta tell you something we are helping Niall with. Talk later on about it.
Harry pressed send and got an almost immediate reply.
K mate. Thanks so much. -C
Harry smiled to himself and shoved his phone back into his pocket, returning his attention to Niall, watching him be fed by Louis. Harry began staring into space, before zooming upstairs to the guest bedroom and making sure it was all neat and tidy for when Charlie arrived. Harry straightened the bedsheets and the cushions, before turning around to hear crawling and panting. A grin appeared on Harry's face, knowing it was Niall.
"Niall, what's wrong babe?" Harry asked as Niall crawled to Harry. Harry lifted Niall up from his hands and knees and rested the blonde boy on his hip, rocking him slightly.
"Th-there's a man..!" Niall whimpered, pointing to the doorframe of the bedroom.
Bloody hell he got here fast! Harry thought to himself. Niall buried his head in the crook of Harry's neck, whimpering quietly.
"It's my friend, his name is Charlie. Let's go say hi to him." Harry smiled, rocking Niall slightly. Niall fought against Harry, wriggling in his arms.
"Nuh! He's scawy Daddy!" Niall whispered into Harry's ear, hearing an unfamiliar gruff and deep voice downstairs scared Niall.
"You've never struck me as the shy type Niall!" Harry whispered, smiling down at Niall. Niall just shook his head.
"But-but I don't wanna.." Niall mumbled. Harry raised an eyebrow.
"Come on mister, how about you come with Daddy to say Hi to my friend?" Harry cooed to the nervous Niall. Niall reluctantly nodded, twisting a curl of Harry's hair in his hand. Harry carried Niall downstairs in his arms, like a naturally shy baby, Niall just dug his face further into Harry's shoulder.
"Harry! Eyy mate!" Charlie yelled, waving at Harry as he came downstairs with Niall in his arms. Harry gave Niall to Zayn and greeted his friend with a warm hug.
"Hey! How was the trip then?" Harry asked nicely, smiling and chatting away with Charlie. Zayn rocked Niall in his arms, silently comforting Niall with his kind ways. Harry helped Charlie get his luggage upstairs to the guest bedroom, next to Niall's. As the two adults passed Niall's room, Charlie paused, intrigued, he wandered into Niall's room and looked around in awe at the room, the adult crib, dummies, wardrobe full of onesies and baby looking clothing, it was completely new to Charlie.
"Jesus, you really went all out, huh?" Charlie whispered, walking into Niall's nursery and picking up one of his teddies, then putting it back down.
"Yeah, It's working like a charm, Niall's really been adjusting to it recently, he's so sweet." Harry chuckled, scratching the back of his head and smiling up at Charlie. Harry placed his suitcase on top of the guest bed and Charlie smiled at Harry appreciatively.
"Cheers mate, oh before you go, what's your wifi password?" Charlie asked, shoving his phone in Harry's face quite rudely. Harry gave him the wifi details, biting his lip, he shook his head slightly and looked to Charlie.
"Charlie, can I just talk to you about Niall?" Harry asked kindly, Charlie tucked his phone into his jeans pocket and looked at Harry, giving the green eyed boy his full attention.
"I'm all ears mate." Charlie grinned. Harry chuckled and began explaining why Niall was in Ageplay, what it was, and what would happen around Charlie was normal to them, and Niall too.
"And yeah, it's all completely normal, for Niall it's just a way of coping. It's helping him and not harming anyone, so we thought, why not?" Harry smiled. Charlie nodded, deep in thought.
"Ahh, right, I understand now. It's nice of you to do that for him." Charlie grinned. "I bet you make a great Daddy, eh?" Charlie laughed, Harry gave him a shove, playfully wrestling with Charlie on the bed.
"Will you ever grow up??" Harry grinned.
"Nevaaarrrrr!" Charlie laughed heartily, pushing Harry back jokingly.
Harry got up and gave his friend a smile, before leaving Charlie alone, announcing it was time for Niall's bottle and his nap.
Harry walked into the living room to see Zayn had beat him to it, Niall was already half-asleep in Zayn's arms with a half-empty bottle at his lips. Harry smiled down at Niall and pressed a kiss to Niall's forehead.
"Love you Nialler." Harry whispered, smiling at Zayn who was feeding the sleepy Niall. Niall smiled and carried on drinking the warm milk, eventually falling into a deep sleep in Zayn's arms.