A "Special" Bottle Feeding

*Slightly sexual chapter but seriously nothing major. Just thought I'd warn you.*
Btw OMFG YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! I got so many positive reviews and lovely votes when I posted my last chapter! I thought I'd return the favour and update ASAP! Hope you like it!
-Ally xxx

"Come on, let's go have a bath, yeah? With your favourite rubber duckies!" Harry said, picking Niall up and bouncing him on his hip as he walked to the bathroom with Niall. Harry began to fill the bathtub with hot, soapy water and Liam helpfully ripped in the box of bath toys. Niall just sat glumly on the toilet seat lid.
"Let's get you all squeaky clean Mister!" Liam smiled as he began to undress Niall.
"Oh darling..your rash has came back, why didn't you tell us about this?" Liam asked, looking at Niall's red and itchy skin, where a diaper rash had just broke out. Niall shrugged. Liam gently slid the diaper off of him and placed Niall in the bubble bath, Niall just sat there amidst the bubbles and rubber ducks, watching them swim by him.
Liam nudged Harry prompt fully.
"Niall, baby, look at me please." Harry asked kindly. Niall looked up at Harry blankly.
"We are so sorry we got drunk last night, we didn't mean to get as bad as we did. It won't ever happen ever again." Harry apologised to Niall, who just blinked in response to his apology.
"Alright then, Let's get you all squeaky and clean!" Keeping his patience, Harry playfully smiled as Liam passed Harry a bottle of baby shampoo.
*~*~*~*~*~*Meanwhile*~*~*~*~*~*
"Do you know what we did to Niall last night? Do you?" Zayn hissed angrily at Charlie, as Charlie swallowed down yet another painkiller.
"Uh..we didn't do anything to him." Charlie shrugged carelessly. Zayn grabbed Charlie by his shoulders and forced him to look into Zayn's eyes.
"Exactly! And by doing so we neglected him! He's a baby! I can't believe it we did such an irresponsible thing, and-and-" Zayn began getting worked up, but got cut off.
"Woah, Jesus Christ calm yourself down. He's not a baby, he's a grown ass man. Be realistic Zayn." Charlie muttered, rolling his eyes to the pissed off Zayn.
"He's not right now!" Zayn hissed. "He's in headspace, he's mentally a baby, without us Niall can't look after himself." Zayn growled to Charlie, trying his best to keep his patience together.
Charlie grinned devilishly.
"Is Mummy all worried about her ickle baby Ni-Ni?" Charlie sneered nastily, making Zayn puff out his chest defensively.
"Fuck off, your lucky your Harrys mate otherwise you'd be dead." Zayn hissed in a low and warning tone to Charlie, who rolled his eyes arrogantly and scoffed, walking away from
Zayn, claiming he was going back to bed to sleep off his hangover, leaving an agitated Zayn in the kitchen.
On his way up the stairs, Charlie ran into a newly-dressed and showered Niall, Harry and Liam on the landing. Niall looked directly at Charlie, confused and angry at him.
"Come on Niall, let's go have some breakfast." Liam cooed, carrying Niall downstairs and past Charlie.
"Oi, Hazza." Charlie whispered to Harry, Liam kept walking downstairs, Harry turned around to face Charlie.
"Yes?" Harry said, kind of mad at Charlie too. All the boys were kind of mad at him for getting the boys all drunk.
Charlie looked around for something to discuss, Charlie knew the boys were pissed at him.
"What is it?" Harry asked again, eager to tend to Niall instead. Charlie raised an eyebrow.
"Never mind, whatever." Charlie quietly said, turning around to walk to the guest bedroom. Harry shrugged and carried on going downstairs, making himself a cup of coffee and a sippy cup of juice for Niall, while Louis and Zayn made a special breakfast for everyone: Pancakes and bacon!
Liam placed Niall in his highchair, Niall just was completely blank, no expressions or emotions, it was like he was completely withdrawn, not even the sound of frying bacon could make him smile, that's when the boys knew something was seriously wrong.
"Niall, what's wrong buddy? Please don't be mad at us." Liam begged, his soft eyes looking into Niall's. Niall avoided eye contact with Liam and looked away from Liam.
"Hey Niall, I know what's gonna make you smile...the tickle monsters back!" Louis playfully teased Niall, advancing towards him in his highchair and tickling his tummy, Niall just whacked Louis' hands away and gave him a stern glare, then lowering his gaze to his highchair table, where Zayn placed a lovingly made breakfast: Pancakes and Bacon for Niall.
"Eat up snowflake!" Zayn smiled as he placed some bacon on the end of Niall's fork, trying to feed Niall his breakfast but with little success. Niall moved his head away and avoided the food at all costs.
"Niall baby, you need to eat otherwise you'll get sick." Zayn pleaded. Niall shook his head, still refusing to eat.
"Go 'way." Niall mumbled, resting his head In his hands. "I'm not hungry." Niall argued tiredly, gazing out of the kitchen window.
"Niall James, you need to eat. Now come on and open up, we have all said our sorries to you, so stop this mood please." Harry said to Niall sternly, taking over from Zayn's pleas to Niall, taking the fork from Zayn's hand and attempting to feed Niall, a little sterner than Zayn's approach.
"Open up please." Harry ordered, giving Niall a soft warning glare as he held the fork in his hand. Niall reluctantly opened his mouth so Harry could feed him his breakfast. After that, Niall still hadn't spoken anymore to the boys, and even when Harry and Zayn fussed over him and tried to apologise again, Niall still wouldn't forgive them.
Liam took over from the saddened Harry and Zayn and they went upstairs to get showered and changed as Louis collected the dishes, placing them in the dishwasher. Liam carried Niall into the living room, where he placed Niall on the sofa gently, pressing a bottle of cold milk to his lips. Niall resisted tiredly. He didn't want to be angry but he was. Louis walked into the living room holding the phone, announcing someone wanted to speak to him. Liam sat Niall up on the sofa, telling Niall he would be right back. Niall nodded, twiddling with his thumbs idly.
Charlie walked into the living room, dressed in a pair of white jeans and a casual shirt, looking smart.
"Hey Niall." Charlie said casually walking past Niall and into the kitchen, he wasn't allowed in, as Liam was having a 'very important phone call.'
Charlie rolled his eyes and sat on the sofa opposite Niall, his eyes wandering around the room. Niall didn't look up to meet his gaze.
"Hey, want your bottle?" Charlie piped up quietly, smiling awkwardly at Niall, who shook his head.
"Aw come on, yeah you do." Charlie insisted, getting up from his place at the other sofa and sitting next to Niall, grabbing the bottle full of milk and edging towards Niall with it in his hand.
"Come on Niall, don't be ungrateful. Your Mummy and Daddy made it for you special, you don't want to upset them do you?" Charlie grinned sickeningly. Niall's eyes widened in fear, knowing that Charlie was playing with his emotions.
"Come on baby boy.." Charlie sneered, a sly grin on his lips as he picked Niall up and placed him on his lap, placing the bottle immediately into his mouth, gagging his screams and holding him to stop him from wriggling.
Charlie smiled sickly down at Niall in his lap, bouncing the boy slightly, and holding the bottle firmly, Niall had no choice but to drink as the liquid filled his mouth. Niall drank it down, squirming on Charlie's lap as he felt a hard object beneath him, and Charlie's breathing was becoming funny and heavy on the back of Niall's neck as Charlie kept bouncing Niall on his lap, it was getting faster, Niall felt like he was riding a horse! Niall fought against Charlie's vice grip, but instead it resulted in a hand being placed on Niall's thigh, making Niall squeal uncomfortably in Charlie's tight grip, it wasn't loosening, Charlie's grip was tightening!
"Drink up.." Charlie mumbled as his hand slid up towards Niall's crotch.
Niall took a final gulp of the milk and whacked Charlie's face, hard, knocking the bottle onto the floor and Niall desperately crawled out of Charlie's lap, and into the kitchen, sobbing.
"Niall! Oh baby! What's happened? Don't cry angel!" Liam comforted the sobbing Niall, picking him up and kissing the boys head, rocking him in his arms and shushing him.
"What's wrong Niall? Tell us." Louis asked urgently, rubbing Niall's arms.
"Charlie! He-he's weird-he touched me!" Niall sobbed desperately into Liam's shoulder, pointing accusingly to the living room sofa, Niall's tears soaking Liam's smart shirt.
The two boys looked at each other, sharing worried and infuriated looks.
Harry and Zayn both walked into the kitchen, seeing Niall crying they immediately ran over to comfort him.
All four boys shot angry looks at each other, while shushing Niall's cries.
"It's okay, Niall. Shh shh.." The boys all cooed. That's when Charlie walked into the kitchen.
Did ya like it? Did ya did ya did ya? Whooohoooo! Tired now though hahah goodnight guys ily all xxxx