Rescued

*Officially back in the biz now. Thanks for sticking around!!* ^^ ❤️❤️❤️

Niall fell asleep in Amy's arms quite peacefully, Amy smiled to herself and lay Niall down on the sofa, wrapping a tartan blanket around his sleeping form. Amy got up and smiled happily watching the Irish boy sleep. She just couldn't believe how lucky she was to finally have Niall all to herself. Just like she wanted him to be.
She had just the family she had finally dreamed of, and Niall had fell into his headspace happily, which made Amy even more gleeful.
It had then appeared to Amy that Niall had some noticeable trust in her as he began to stir in his dozy slumber.
Maybe this could work, Amy thought to herself.

Meanwhile at the One Direction Household..

"How the help could we let this happen again?" Louis seethed to Zayn, who chewed his bottom lip sadly pondering how Niall was and where the hell he even was and if he was safe.
"Go! Let's go! That bitch can't stop us. He's our baby!" Harry slapped his thighs and grabbed the car keys with a great deal of impatience.
Liam gave Harry a dirty look and rolled his eyes in irritation himself. "For gods sake, sit down Styles." He ordered, pointing to the armchair he just rose from in impatience.
"As if your not arsed Niall could be dead!" Harry seethed, pushing Liam's patience to the limit.
"Harry.." Louis warned slowly. Liam gritted his teeth.
"Of course I care!" Liam argued. "I just think we better wait for the cops to deal with Niall and Amy." Liam said.
Harry sighed in defeat and slumped in the armchair again.
"I can't bear this! Niall could be dead!" Harry clutched his curly hair and tapped his feet on the floor frantically.
"Your stressing me out." Liam growled.
"Stop with the arguing!" Zayn butted in dominantly, flicking a steely glare from Liam to Harry.
Harry sat back and Liam bit his nails.
Th air was thick enough to be sliced with a knife.
Then, the phone rang and Harry sprang like a viper to grab it.
"Yes, hello?" He said frantically. He swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing slightly. "Yes..we are aware he is at her house." He said. "Yes. Being held hostage for the second time. I am at home safe this time. Her name is Amy.."
Harry went on and on, pacing up and down in front of his band mates.
Harry put down the phone and looked at his band mates.
"They said the police will handle it, as Amy has a history of being admitted for psychological drug usage and illegal drug use..blah blah.." Harry said tiredly, his brow creasing in worry.
"It's gonna be okay guys." Louis comforted, looking around the room with a soft smile on his thin pink lips.
Harry meanwhile, couldn't take it.
"I can't fucking do this." He mumbled under his breath quietly, his hands shaking as he rose from the armchair he was sat in and grabbed the car keys, ripping into the boy car.
"Harry!" Liam yelled after him in anger. The other boys followed and tried to stop him. Harry rolled his window down and spoke:
"I have to see Niall." He said softly, his green eyes welling up with watery tears.
"Oh Harry..No buddy." Louis and Liam tried to stop him, but Harry wiped his eyes and revved the car away to Amy's house while the other boys waited, confused and now more worried for two of their band mates rather than one.

Harry sped of down the winding lanes and roads, giving the boys car engine a run for its money.
"Come on..!" Harry growled and beeped angrily as some prat pulled out in front of him. He bit his tongue and drove through the streets as people gave him both funny and amazed looks as he sped by.
Finally, he saw around three police cars surrounded around Amy's front garden with around four officers gathered together, chatting away with concerned looks as two officers scaled around the house.
"Officers." Harry began breathlessly, then walking up to the officers and expecting news.
"Harry, isn't it?" One lady officer enquired. The curly haired boy nodded and looked at Amy's house with concern in his features.
The lady sighed and said something into her radio which was strapped to the left hand side of her chest.
"Harold, we have news. Good and bad." The lady began as another officer stared to speak through the letterbox in her door.
"You have until I count to five to open this door, otherwise it will be pushed in."
The officer said, and started counting.
Harry flicked his eyes up to the top front window of the house and saw a blind move.
"She's in, officers." Harry said to the lady in front of him. She hummed and turned to the guy at the door, who had just finished counting.
"Grab the door smasher." The beefy male officer demanded to the others who were readying the large black device with handles on each side.
"Hello officers." A feminine voice crooned, the front door of Amy's house swinging open to reveal Amy stood there in a pretty summer dress, looking like your average friendly neighbour, someone you could ask for sugar or a friendly favour.
"You are under arrest." The female officer grabbed her handcuffs and began to open them, ready to slap them around Amy's skinny wrists. Amy pulled her hands away and gave the officer a shocked look.
"Give Niall back!" Harry seethed angrily.
"Madam we have reason to believe you are holding a band member hostage inside your home. Niall Horan." The lady said in a formal tone. Amy didn't flinch or make a move.
"I'm sorry you must have me mistaken for someone else." Amy sighed with a smile.
Her eyes darted to Harry and the green cat like orbs made chills run down Harry's body as the green deepened and her gaze hardened.
"Mind if we look around the house then, ma'am?" A male officer implied in his deep voice.
"No. I'm afraid not. My baby is asleep upstairs and I don't want her waking up." Amy said hurriedly. Harry had to bite down on his tongue to stop himself from screaming at her in anger as she manipulated the police officers.
"Move aside madam." The male officer said deeply. Amy resisted with a step outside her front doorframe.
"No. I won't let you wake my baby." Amy frowned at the officer disrespectfully. The officer raised an eyebrow and began to talk to Amy calmly, but she wasn't going down easy.
"No!!" Amy shouted as the female officer put her wrists into cuffs and took her into a police car with help from another officer.
"My baby!!" Amy began crying like a banshee, fighting against the two officers with all her might as they tried to pry her into the car.
The male officer ran into Amy's neat and well kept house, nosing around for any signs of a struggle or kidnapping.
The officer heard gurgling and shuffling and
ran upstairs as quietly as humanly possible to do so.
He crept around and came closer to the gurgling noise outside a painter door with stickers of building blocks on it and teddies, all sorts of baby friendly things.
The officer quickly opened the door and scanned the room, his eyes set on a terrified young boy dressed in a baby blue snapper onesie and a pacifier gag around his mouth.
Tears strewn down his face in white fear.
"Oh my lord." The officer mumbled as he approached Niall and lifted him into his strong arms.
"It's okay, we are taking you home." The male officer tried to comfort the young boy, then working on taking the gag off of his head.
"Niall?" A voice came urgently, it was Harry's.
Harry's green eyes set on the panicked and terrified Niall and a rush of relief flooded his body. He audibly sighed a breath of relief and took over from the officer, trying to pry the gag from his head.
"No!!" Niall cried as the gag fell away to the floor. The blonde lad thrashed and kicked wildly in the officers arms, screaming for one person.
Amy.
Or in this case, Niall was screaming for his "Mummy."
Harry's heart dropped and he felt blood rush to his ears like a hurried river that made his entire body heat up.
"Mummy!" Niall shrieked like a banshee. Harry shushed him hopelessly, already feeling drained that Amy had somewhat brainwashed him.
"Niall, shhh buddy it's me, Harry." Harry comforted.
"No! Mama said your evil-an-an wanna hurt me!" Niall sputtered like a clogged engine, struggling to get his own panicked words out.
"He has Stockholm Syndrome, Harry." The officer confirmed with a sad look, now very concerned for Nialls welfare, mentally and emotionally.
"No, its only been a few damn hours." Harry argued angrily, desperate to reclaim his little boy back to his family.
"Harry stay well back." The officer warned and stepped towards the frantic and panicked Niall.
Harry looked at his baby, his Nialler, and saw his eyes. Dilated in fear as the officer tried to calm him down as his chest risen and fell at an alarming rate. Niall didn't understand what was going on and Harry had never felt more lost.
He was so angry at Amy and he couldn't look at Niall.
"Let me go! Mummy! Mama!!" Niall cried and sobbed. Harry saw Niall, so lost. He needed guidance, or he could be taken away forever.
Amy suddenly came running back into the nursery and Harry's nerves hitched.
"My Niall!" She cried, throwing her arms around Niall and kissing the boys face.
"Madam you are required to get out." An officer began to drag Amy away, back to the car outside the driveway.
"She's fucking hypnotised him." Harry growled. "Niall is helpless." He added, Rae building up inside him. He shot Amy a glare that could kill a man. "And you." Harry said through a clenched jaw, pointing at Amy.
"You have done this to him." Harry spat angrily, barely able to control his own actions.
Amy stole a glance at the furiously upset Harry and sneered at him as the two police officers started mumbling for Harry to control his actions.
He couldn't bear it any longer.
He needed help.
He needed the boys.

Harry growled and walked out of Amy's house for fear he would stab Amy through the stomach if he stayed any longer.

I HATH RETURNED BITCHESSSS
Love ya xxxx