Mummy?

Reminder- This is FICTION. Very sad chapter so get out your tissues. Not real storyline, FICTION. Don't take this seriously. Enjoy! \_(-,-)_/ lol

While Niall was still asleep on Zayn's bed, Zayn was wondering about how much Niall had adjusted to the entire Ageplay aspect, even becoming more childish and warming up to the rules,
Thankfully. Zayn was wondering about Headspace, and if over time Niall might have developed one, either that or he didn't mind about the Ageplay anymore, but Zayn knew otherwise.

Niall was having a dream, it was the best dream ever, Niall was in his house where he grew up in Ireland, playing with some old friends from his school in the backgarden on a lovely and sunny day. His mother came outside with a tray of lemonade for Niall and his friends, Niall and his friends took a glass of lemonade each, laughing and joking happily in the Suns warm embrace, and suddenly Niall's mother began fading, panic and fear struck her gentle and warm features, Niall dropped his lemonade glass in panic and it shattered on the grass as
Niall ran over to her, screaming and hugging her waist desperately, begging for her not to leave him...Niall's mother kissed Niall's wet cheek and rubbed his hair, giving a warm smile before she faded away forever, leaving a broken Niall in his back garden sobbing into the grass.

"Nialler? Wake up buddy your screaming!" Harry's voice interrupted Niall's nightmare. Niall's eyes burst open and he couldn't stop the flood of tears, they erupted down his face and as he wiped them away more seemed to come from his eyes.
"Oh Nialler, you were screaming and kicking out, it's okay Niall.." Liam comforted the sobbing Niall, wrapping his arms around Niall.
"My mummy disappeared forever...she was taken, and I tried to stop it happening but-but-" Niall cried desperately between sobs. The boys shared worried and empathetic looks with each other. At that moment, Zayn came into the bedroom, pulling a shirt over his torso.
"Niall, are you okay buddy?" Zayn asked, sitting next to Niall on the bed and hugging the terrified blonde boy. Niall's eyes widened and he crawled to Zayn on the bed and wiped at his eyes.
"Oh baby.." Zayn cooed. The boys gathered around Niall on the bed and Zayn picked the sobbing boy up in his arms.
"Oh Niall, shh shh.." Louis cooed.
"Your okay now Nialler." Liam said softly running his hand through Niall's messy hair. Niall looked up to Zayn.
"It's okay Niall, we are always here for you, no matter what. We won't leave you, we promise." Zayn said, emphasising the word "Promise." Suddenly Niall's eyes lost their innocent and cute glow, Niall's head snapped up from resting in Zayn's arms and he wriggled out of Zayn's arms, startling Zayn and the boys.
"Niall?" Louis asked, watching Niall's eyes stop shining.
"Leave me alone." Niall suddenly snapped, a low and warning tone in his voice the boys were not familiar with.
"Niall? Your not allowed to walk.." Harry began, slightly scared by Niall's sudden change in appearance.
"Piss off. I'm not bothered, just leave me alone. Please." Niall grumbled, seemingly upset he began walking angrily into his room and flopping on to his bed angrily huffing into his beds pillows.
The boys were left astounded by Niall's sudden change, he had been so innocent and cute, to suddenly all snappy and nasty. What had happened?
"What..?" Liam began, staring at Zayn.
"Maybe he's upset about his nightmare... Or more?" Louis began. Zayn looked at him.
"He had a nightmare about his mum, but he was fine until I said that we would always be there for him.." Zayn began, starting to piece it all together in his head.
"Maybe he thinks we will leave him like his mum did..?" Harry finished for Zayn. Liam and Louis caught on and nodded in agreement.
"Oh poor Niall. Let's go talk to him." Harry said, walking towards Niall's room. Louis stopped him by grabbing Harry's hand gently. Harry twisted around in shock, blushing slightly.
"What?" Harry asked, shaking his hand free.
"Let's let Zayn handle him. Zayn's the favourite." Louis said slowly.
"Good idea. Go on Zayn." Harry encouraged.
"Why me..? What if he wants you? Or Liam? Or Louis??" Zayn started panicking visibly.
"Go..!" Liam whispered. Zayn sighed and opened Niall's bedroom door, to be met with a sobbing Niall laying on his bed, cuddling a plushie to his chest.
"Hi Niall, I just wanted to check your okay." Zayn announced softly, shutting the door behind him.
"I'm fine. Just leave me alone Zayn, please." Niall bluntly said.
"You know I can't do that Niall." Zayn told him worriedly looking at Niall's teary face. "What upset you so much?" Zayn asked, genuinely concerned for Niall.
"My nightmare, it reminded me of how my mother left me, and I couldn't face that fact, it made me think of how I tried to make myself feel better about it.. And it triggered me to act out, so I left." Niall admitted, looking ashamed.
"Oh Niall, but it's okay, you did all you could." Zayn comforted Niall, putting his arm around Niall and kissing his head.
"Your okay now Niall." Zayn whispered.
Niall looked innocent and lost, leaning his head on Zayn's shoulder.
"I miss her so much Zayn, she was the best cook ever.." Niall almost laughed at the memory of how he helped her make cookies one time, and they got burnt to a crisp because Niall set the oven wrong. Niall began tearing up again.
"..And she always made it better, she was always smiling and laughing, I love her so much." Niall confessed, sobbing into Zayn's shoulder quietly.
Zayn was gobsmacked. Poor Niall, he missed his Mummy.
"Oh Nialler, she's okay now. It's okay we are here for you. It was just a nightmare, you don't need to get upset over it darling." Zayn whispered softly to Niall.
"Will you be my Mummy?" Niall asked shyly digging his head further into Zayn's shoulder bashfully. Zayn's heart melted. Niall just wanted a mummy.
"Of course darling." Zayn said quietly, kissing Niall's cheek softly.
"Love you Mummy." Niall whispered so quietly it was almost unaudioable.
"Love you too Niall." Zayn softly said.
Zayn got up from the bed and picked Niall up, taking him downstairs to the other boys.
"Hey there, feeling better Ni?" Liam cooed. Niall nodded and dug his head into Zayn's shoulder again shyly.
Louis and Harry began scrambling to make Niall his food and Liam went to turn on the TV in the living room.
Zayn took Niall into the living room and say Niall on the sofa gently.
Niall looked confused.
"Since you have been very good today you can watch TV and eat in here. Sound good?" Zayn smiled. Niall smiled happily and nodded.
"Brilliant, here's your food darling." Harry said as he brought out a plate that had a few slices of heated leftover pizza for Niall with a few chips and ketchup. Niall smiled and tucked into his food immediately, barely looking up from his lap to the TV. Very soon Niall had finished his dinner, and was laying back against sofa, sighing happily at his full tummy.
"Thanks." Niall smiled as Harry took away his empty plate. Niall looked at the other boys that were sat around him, wondering what to do next.
"Hey, Here you go Nialler." Liam said, passing Niall a sippy cup of juice. Niall took a few gulps from the sippy cup and popped it onto the small table in front of him.
"Uh, guys..?" Louis sounded alarmed suddenly, looking at his phone.
"What's up?" Harry joked cheerily, peeking at what Louis was reading his smile became smaller.
"Oh, no matter. Liam, Zayn.." Harry called Liam and Zayn over to look at Louis' phone. Their eyes widened in immediate shock, and they all looked up from the phone screen and to Zayn, then Niall.
"What?!" Niall asked in alarm.
"Um, we have an interview today...in two hours time, and we need to be at an office in London..." Liam began explaining to Niall.
"Fuck.." The Irish boy whispered. Harry leant forwards and gave Niall a small slap on his leg.
"Language." Harry said softly but firmly. Niall rolled his eyes and rubbed his leg where Harry had slapped it.
"Guys, we need to get ready!" Zayn said loudly, looking alarmed and going to pick Niall up from the sofa.
"But Zayn I don't wanna have an interview.." Niall argued as Zayn picked him up.
"Oh Niall, it's not a choice." Zayn comforted, carrying Niall upstairs and going to get him ready for the interview while the other boys rushed around, getting the baby bag ready, and getting their things ready too.

Interview next chapter heueueheueu :falls off a cliff:
BYEEEEEE LOVE U GUYS
And, thanks so much for over 1K views!!