A Suprise For Niall

**Short chapter, sorry guys!**

Niall was the first awake that morning, yawning and stretching in his bed.
He looked up at the ceiling and sighed, he was so relaxed last night, he felt amazing this morning, like he had got a massage of some sort, and this morning he woke up feeling happy and relaxed. At peace with himself for once, and it made a lovely change for Niall from his usual stressed out, angry and irritable self. Niall got up out of bed and walked sleepily over to the door. There was a note on the door. It read:

                         Dear Nialler.
Morning! We have locked you in your room to make sure you don't do anything we don't approve of. Sorry buddy.
-The lads

Niall groaned and angrily banged on his bedroom door, this was ridiculous! He was a grown ass man! Niall banged his fists on the door until he heard muffled voices from Liam's bedroom.
"Niall..!" A sleepy voice was heard shouting through the wall. Niall banged on the door until someone would open it for him.
"Niall!" Harry's voice was heard, yelling angrily. Niall ignored him and kept banging on the door with his fists.
The door was unlocked and swung open from the other side, Harry was stood there angrily looking down at Niall.
"What the hell are you doing?" He shouted quietly.
"I wanted to be let out." Niall said simply. Harry gritted his teeth.
"You should have talked through the baby monitor." Harry growled, pointing to the blue baby monitor in the corner of the room. Liam and Louis appeared from behind Harry and a knock was heard at the door, Louis ran down to answer it, along with Liam.
"Fine. There's a surprise for you downstairs anyway." Harry said, rubbing his forehead and going to pick Niall up. Niall wriggled in his grasp, not wanting to be picked up by Harry.
"What about Zayn?" Niall asked. Harry shrugged.
"Lying in. He deserves it." Harry said, seeing that Louis and Liam had opened the large cardboard box that the mailman had kindly delivered to them that morning, actually about five minutes before. Harry nudged Niall who was perched on his hip, making him look at what Liam and Louis had set up: A large baby cot!
Niall's mouth dropped at the sight of it. He wriggled out of Harry's grasp and Harry plopped him next to the cot on his padded bottom. Niall got up on his legs but Harry reminded him about not being allowed to walk.
"Only crawl, or one of us will carry you." Harry chimed. Niall groaned and crawled to the front of the box, the boys all cooed. Niall ignored them.
"Are you kidding? I sleep in my bed fine! And you lock the bloody door!" Niall began getting angry.
"Language." Liam reminded. Harry knelt down to Niall's level.
"Niall, your a baby. It doesn't need an explanation further than that." Harry said simply, picking Niall up.
"Get off!" Niall shouted, angrily shoving Harry's hands away from his chest. Niall crossed his arms angrily.
"Fine, crawl. If you walk, you will be punished." Harry said, slightly angry with the feisty Irish boy. Niall was about to start arguing and kicking off, but Zayn walked in. Niall was relived to see Zayn, he tried to reason with Niall and always made him feel better about things, specifically the situation he was in. Niall looked up sadly at Zayn, pleading with his eyes to be picked up. Zayn ruffled his hair and bent down to pick Niall up, resting Niall on his hip and facing the boys. Niall sighed and laid his head on Zayn's shoulder. Zayn was shocked and rubbed up and down Niall's back.
"I don't like the cot." Niall grumbled. Louis and Liam started carrying the cot upstairs to be placed in Niall's room.
"It will be okay, We are just looking after you baby." Zayn soothed, rocking Niall in his arms. Niall hiccuped and Zayn cooed.
"Come on, let's go make you some cereal." Zayn said happily bouncing Niall in his arms. Niall giggled innocently. Harry took the large cardboard box package outside to the large bin and returned inside to make himself a cup of coffee, along with three other cups of coffee for Louis, Liam and Zayn.
Once breakfast was over and done with, and Niall was all full up with cereal and milk, the boys decided to tell Niall about going to see Simon. They all sat around the kitchen table with Niall in his highchair, Niall was idly staring out of the window.
"Niall, we need to tell you something." Zayn began softly, grabbing Niall's attention. Zayn carried on.
"Simon wants to see us in his office, at three today, and well, we are going, and so are you, we have decided to keep you in AgePlay at Simons. No baby clothes, normal clothes but you will wear a pull up under your normal clothes." Zayn finished talking. Niall looked amazed.
"What?! No! Simon can't see me like this!" Niall shouted, pointing to his onesie.
"He won't, we won't embarrass you like that. But you will wear your pull up." Zayn said adamantly. Niall groaned.
"Fine." He whispered angrily.
"Great, let's go get you ready to see Uncle Si!" Zayn said enthusiastically, picking Niall up from his highchair and going to dress him.
Niall hadn't used his pull up from the night prior so he didn't need changing, Zayn noticed and raised an eyebrow, placing a new pull up on Niall anyway to avoid rashes or anything like that.
Once the boys were all ready, and Zayn had packed a baby bag full of Niall's supplies, a few pacifiers and even a bottle of milk, the boys all piled into the car.
"Shotgun!" Liam shouted. Harry rolled his eyes and waited for the boys to pile into the car. Harry was driving, Liam was in the passenger seat, Louis on the right of Niall, who was in the middle, and Zayn on the left of Niall.
"Simons office here we come!" Harry announced cheerily, beginning to drive down the motorway towards Simons office.