Drunken Words And Shattered Hearts

Grab your tissues ladies! Another kinda long chapter!

Louis sat on the sofa, with Harry, who was resting his head on Louis' shoulder, deep In thought.
"Call Liam again?" Harry asked quietly, sitting up and giving Louis an urgent look.
"Harry he said he'd call me back soon, it's only been five minutes since we left the call." Louis said, looking at Harry.
"I'm worried, we have a concert in four hours, what if he doesn't come home? What if we have to cancel our concert?? What if-!" Harry was stopped by Louis placing a hand on Harry's left arm, looking at him in the eyes. Harry stopped talking.
"Harry, calm yourself down." Louis said in a low tone. "It's gonna be okay." Louis comforted the worried Harry. Harry nodded and put his head in his hands.
"Thanks Louis." Harry blushed, noticing how embarrassed he was. Louis chuckled and ruffled Harry's hair.
"No prob." Louis grinned playfully, cheering Harry up a great deal.
"Daddy? Lou?" A small voice echoed, making Louis and Harry gasp, and turn around to see Niall stood up, tiredly yawning.
"Morning Mister, feel better now you've had a nap?" Harry asked, relieved to see Niall he picked the blonde lad up and rocked him in his arms. Niall giggled.
"Yeah." Niall smiled, Harry kissed the boys nose, making Nialls nose twitch like an adorable rabbit.
"Where's Li and Mummy?" Niall questioned, looking around the room from Harry's arms. Louis and Harry bit their tongues.
"They're out for a bit babe." Louis explained simply, smiling at Niall. Niall nodded, placing his thumb in his mouth.
"No baby, that's yucky." Louis said, pulling Nialls thumb from his mouth, receiving a disappointed look from Niall.
Suddenly, footsteps and mumbling were heard, as well as two familiar voices. Zayn practically fell into the room, an angry and tired Liam close behind, Liam shut the door and Zayn
"Zayn?!" Harry said, shocked. Zayn looked god awful. His hair was all over the place, there were deep bags under his eyes and he was clearly drunk, off his head. Zayn looked around the room, stumbling on his two feet as if they were poles and he didn't know what to do with them.
"Zayn!" Louis said, Liam grumbled angrily as he had to help Zayn stand up. Liam looked furious. Harry covered Nialls eyes instinctively and carried the boy to the room he had his nap in, placing Niall on the bed and closing the door, rummaging in the baby bag for toys. Nothing, just the essentials, like nappies, pacifiers and bottles. Harry sighed, unzipping a large suitcase, hoping to find some toys to play with Niall with, or at least distract his mind from seeing Zayn drunk.
~*~*~*~*~*~*Meanwhile~*~*~*~*~*
"Zayn for goodness sake what on earth are you doing? We've all been so worried!" Louis ranted, Liam stood at his side as they looked down at Zayn, who was slumped on the sofa. Zayn stank of booze, he smelt like a cheap and dirty off license.
"Fuck off.." Zayn weakly replied from the sofa, flipping the boys off.
"Not a chance. Get up Zayn!" Liam growled at Zayn, shaking him slightly, trying to get him to cooperate.
"How could you be so irresponsible? We have a concert!" Louis sighed, shaking his head sadly.
"Zayn, Oh my god!" Liam vented, having to let Zayn lean on him, walking down the hallway to the bathroom with Zayn.
"Get off! I'm not doing the concert!" Zayn said suddenly, shoving Liam into the wall. Liam gritted his teeth.
"And why not?" Liam asked angrily, turning and seeing Zayn stood in front of him, swaying slightly.
"I'm leaving One Direction." Zayn announced. Liam's jaw almost hit the floor, along with Louis' who was stood next to Liam.
"W-wait what?" Louis whispered, not wanting to believe his friend was serious.
"I'm leavin'." Zayn shrugged. Liam scoffed and took Zayn by the arm, knowing he was drunk Zayn didn't mean it, so Liam carried on with his plan to get Zayn ready for the concert.
"Louis come help me please." Liam called from the bathroom he had dragged Zayn into.
"You need to get a shower and get changed, your so irresponsible Zayn!" Liam sighed angrily, lifting Zayns shirt over his head for him, while Louis untied Zayns shoes and jeans, when Louis reached that point, Zayn whacked his hands away.
"Get the hell off of me Tomlinson!" Zayn snapped nastily, yanking his jeans back up. Louis sighed.
"You need a shower Zayn.." Louis simply told him as he continued to undo his jeans and pull them around his ankles, leaving a drunken Zayn stood in his blue stripy boxers.
"Mummy!"
Suddenly everyone's heads turned to see an excited Niall in the doorway of the bathroom, Harry came up behind him with a pained look on his face.
"Darling come on let's go do some drawing." Harry urged, Niall shook his head and ran towards the almost naked Zayn, wrapping his arms around his waist and burying his head in his bare chest.
"Get off Niall!" Zayn barked down at Niall, who looked up at Zayn, confused, but deciding to ignore it he just grinned and hugged him again.
"I missed you mummy!" Niall squealed, his arms tightening around Zayn. Zayn wobbled, leaning against the bathroom wall, angrily mumbling to himself.
"I said get off of me! I'm not your mummy!" Zayn growled, yanking Nialls little arms away from himself, grabbing his clothes from the side and thundering down to a spare bedroom.
"Mummy..?" Niall whimpered, tears streaming down his face. Niall was heartbroken.
"Oh Niall, Zayns just a little grumpy right now baby boy.." Liam comforted the small blonde, protectively wrapping his arms around Nialls form and pressing kisses all over him, trying to distract Niall.
Harry folded his arms and followed Zayn to the bedroom, slamming the door once he was inside the room. Zayn was fumbling around with his jeans, trying to get them back on, which was proving to be a rather difficult task for the drunken Zayn.
"Go away Styles!" Zayn spat, yanking his jeans up around his skinny waist.
"Not a chance." Harry said angrily, grabbing Zayns wrist to get his full attention and looking him straight in the face with a steely glare. "What the hell was all that about then?" Harry asked, not letting go of Zayns wrist.
"Get off!" Zayn yelled, shaking his wrist free from Harry's hand and giving him an agitated look. Harry sighed, irritated with Zayn for being so nasty in front of Niall, and mainly because of how irresponsible he was being. Harry growled.
"Zayn Malik you listen to me right now!" Harry thundered, making Zayn flip him off again as he managed to fix his jeans and walk out of the bathroom, slightly wobbly as he walked to one of the single bedrooms.
"Zayn come back here right now!" Harry hissed, following Zayn to the bedroom, where he was carelessly sprawled across the bed, phone in hand. Zayn rolled his eyes when he saw Harry, making Harry even mor pissed off.
"I warned you. You didn't listen. This is what you get." Harry bluntly announced, taking Zayns phone out of his hands, making Zayn shoot up from laying down on the bed and reaching for his phone back.
"Give it back Styles!" Zayn snapped nastily. Harry shook his head, shoving Zayns phone into his side Jean pocket. Harry sighed, he was through trying to deal with Zayns stinking attitude and irresponsibility.
"Zayn, don't fight me. I'm doing this for your own good." Harry said with a stern look, Zayn wavered.
"What the fuck are you banging on about now??" Zayn asked, completely unaware of what Harry's intentions were. Harry took Zayn by his wrist and sat on the end of the single bed, pulling Zayn down over his lap.
"RAAAAAPPPEEEEE!" Zayn hollered quite childishly, Harry gritted his teeth and yanked down Zayns jeans, landing a harsh smack to Zayns bottom.
"Ow! Cocksucker!" Zayn spat, wriggling and squirming wildly as Harry held him down, Harry's left arm was holding Zayn down across his back, lurching forwards uncomfortably as Harry landed another smack to Zayns bum.
"P-please! GET OFF!" Zayn screeched, surprising Harry, Harry spanking Zayn and sat him up on his lap, looking into Zayn red and sore eyes.
"Why'd you do that?!" Zayn asked, looking sadly at Harry. Harry smiled sadly.
"Your attitude, bud. You need to learn to be responsible, you can't get drunk like this when we have concerts." Harry scolded. As Zayn attempted to jump out of Harry's lap, Liam walked in, holding Niall on his hip.
"Nini hungry!" Niall giggled childishly as Liam cooed at him and bounced the blonde boy on his hip. Liam passed Niall to Harry, who placed a hand under Nialls padded bum and one around his waist.
"Come on baby boy, let's get you some food." Harry said, leaving Liam to take care of Zayn, who was rubbing his sore bum.
"Bastard." Zayn hissed as Harry left the room with Niall. Liam raised an eyebrow and passed Zayn a tablet to take and a bottle of water, to help him get over his hangover quickly, when it occurred.
Zayn snatched the bottle of water and tablet from Liam's outstretched hand and gulped the tablet down, grimacing as it hit the back of his throat.
"Zayn.." Liam gave Zayn a look, unimpressed.
"I'm serious, I want to leave One D." Zayn mumbled, a serious look in his dark eyes.
"What?" Liam was dumbfounded.
"I want to leave. I'm having a meeting with Simon about it. I can't put up with it anymore." Zayn explained briefly, folding his arms. Liam knew he was serious, even in his drunken state. Liam could tell he was serious,
And knowing Zayn well, stubborn as he was, Liam knew he meant it.

Boo :)