Home

THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 4K VOTES!!!

Once Liam had driven the bandmates home safely, the two exhausted and bruised boys climbed upstairs.
"Let me come with you." Liam said as he hung up his jacket. Zayn and Louis gave Liam an unsure glance.
"No, Li, let me handle this." Zayn stepped up, looking at Harry and Niall as they trudged upstairs.
"No, let them go." Louis stopped them both from following.
"Zayn, you get Harry. Liam, you get Niall. I will sort out a film and snacks." Louis set the instructions.
Liam and Zayn smiled in agreement, that was a brilliant idea.
And the boys set off.
"I will get a shower first, is that alright Haz?" Niall looked at Harry as he put his hand on the bathroom door handle. Harry nodded and walked shamefully into his shared bedroom, ripping his diaper off and pulling on some Calvin Klein boxers to wear while he waited for Niall to finish in the bathroom.
Harry flopped onto his clean bed and tears welled up in his eyes. He whimpered weakly in his room and wiped the tears away with his thumb.
A knock came at the door, Harry shot up and sniffled, regaining his composure.
"Come in." He said, voice steady and even sounding. It was Zayn. Harry smiled at his dark haired friend as he lingered by the door.
"How are you feeling, Harry?" Zayn asked, walking into the bedroom and sitting beside Harry, giving him a soft look. Harry shook his head and sighed.
"I don't know..lost..just," He paused and looked at Zayn in the eyes. "So..violated, really." Harry admitted, then looking away again, twiddling his thumbs in his lap. Zayn ruffled Harry's curly hair softly, then turning his attention to Harry's cheeks, they were lightly bruised and had deep red bruises on them from where some sort of rope had been tied around Harry's mouth and dug into his delicate skin.
Zayn ran his fingers over the harsh marks, Harry winced and pulled away, covering his cheeks with his hands.
"Oh..Harry.." Zayn whispered in mute horror.
"A gag." Harry confirmed. "Niall had one too." He added, his eyes glued to his lap. Zayn sucked his gums angrily.
"Liam's got Niall, don't worry." Zayn comforted his friend, wrapping his arm around Harrys shoulder and rubbing his arm.
"It was terrifying, Zayn. She was mad." He mumbled, a tear rolling down his cheek as the green eyed boy silently cried.
"Oh Harry, it's all okay now." Zayn cooed. Harry nodded and wiped his eyes, taking a deep breath and swallowing thickly, he sat up straight and smiled at Zayn as Niall walked out of the bathroom, hearing his footsteps along the landing.
"Bathrooms free." Niall said through the wood of the door.
"Thanks Niall." Zayn answered for Harry, who got up and walked over to the door, exiting to the bathroom to take a shower, locking the door behind him. Zayn worriedly followed Niall to his room, wanting to make sure he was alright.
"How are you, Ni?" Zayn asked Niall as he shoved on a pair of boxers and a shirt from his chest of drawers in his room. Niall smiled at Zayn.
"I'm good mate, glad to be home." He smiled and ruffled his own blonde hair, checking his face over in his small mirror above his chest of drawers.
Zayn bit his lip.
"Are you sure?" Zayn asked softly.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Niall assured his dark haired friend, smiling again.
"Niall, I know you and Harry have been through a really tough time, so we decided to have a movie night." Zayn smiled warmly, Niall grinned and nodded. "And," Zayn carried on. "You can even be Little Niall if you want, and we all-"
"No!" Niall snapped suddenly. Zayn stopped and looked at Niall, his face was like thunder.
"Niall..you didn't need to snap at me like that bud." Zayn said quietly, taken aback by Nialls reaction. Niall sighed, his shoulders slumped.
"Please..just don't mention Little Niall to me right now." The Irish boy whispered, his face heating up in embarrassment.
"I'm sorry Niall, I didn't mean to upset you buddy." Zayn said in a hushed tone, at that moment Liam and Louis walked into the room.
"Hey! There he is!" Louis smiled and chuckled warmly, sitting on the other side of Niall on the bed. Niall instantly stood up and walked out of his room, his brow creased in a mixture of anger and irritation as he walked away.
"Niall?" Louis whispered, the three bandmates were left speechless.
"I will talk to him." Liam said, looking at Louis and Zayn. They both nodded and let Liam go to Niall while Harry was getting out of the shower.
Liam walked down to the kitchen, to see Niall having a bag of Doritos in his hands, he looked up in shock when Liam walked in.
Liam chuckled and tilted his head, unsure of what was going through Nialls mind at the moment.
Classy, Niall.
"What was that all about, Ni?" Liam questioned softly, as to not upset the boy more. Niall put his bag of Doritos down and sighed, leaning against the kitchen sideboard. You
"I don't want to watch a film, thanks. I want to be..on my own." He admitted to Liam. Liam swallowed, but would accept his choice, Ofcourse he would.
"Ofcourse, yeah, go for it." Liam smiled happily, supporting his friend.
Niall then left without saying another word, skulking away upstairs and into his bedroom. Liam sighed, and he instantly went to go and find Zayn and Louis.
"Guys?" Liam shouted as he reached the top of the stairs.
"Li?" Louis whispered as he emerged from Harry's room. "In here." He said, looking worried. Liam walked into Harry's room and saw a horrific site that would make any tough guys heart instantly crumble to pieces.
Harry was sat on his bed, Zayn on his left and Louis on his right, crying his eyes out.
Liam instantly ran over and took the boy into his protective arms, cooing and shushing him. Harry just cried harder as his head rested on Liam's shoulder.
"Don't worry Harry it's all over now." Liam shushed the sobbing boy, rubbing his back to comfort him. Harry pulled away from Liam and sniffled, his eyes red and puffy.
"Thanks Liam." He smiled sadly, blinking. Liam smiled at him.
"No need to thank me. You sure your alright?" Liam looked worriedly into Harry's green eyes. The curly haired boy shrugged honestly, which Liam appreciated.
"Would you like to come and watch a film with us?" Liam offered. Harry smiled and nodded, swallowing thickly.
"Alright..but what about Niall?" Harry asked with curiosity. Liam chewed his lip.
"Um, I think he's doing his own thing right now." Liam smiled. Harry wasn't convinced.
"I'm gonna go check on him." Harry said, wiping away at his drying eyes and walking towards the door, he shot Liam a smile before he left and walked away to Nialls room.
He softly knocked on Nialls door and listened for any footsteps or any verbal response, there was nothing. The silence made Harry uncomfortable.
"Niall? Can I come in?" Harry asked, twisting the doorknob and taking a hesitant step into the room.
"No. Go away Harry." Came the stone cold reply. Harry swallowed and looked around the room, Niall was curled up in a foetal position on his bed, shoes kicked off and facing away, towards the wall. Harry walked in and sat on the end of Nialls bed. Niall felt the bed dip and didn't move an inch.
"Niall, sit up." Harry commanded softly. "Niall..I wanna see that beautiful face of yours." Harry smiled warmly and edged closer to Nialls curled up body.
"Go away Harry. I don't wanna talk." Niall mumbled moodily.
"No, I'm here to stay, like it or not." Harry resisted, a playful tone to his voice as a smirk creeped up on his lips too.
Nialls body shot up, his face was a state.
His hair was matted and sticking out everywhere, his eyes bloodshot, puffy and blotchy, a purple undertone under his baby blue eyes. He looked like a drug addict, it shook Harry to see Niall looking that way.
"Niall! What's wrong?" Harry questioned unhappily, sorry traced and laced through his body and voice.
"Get out. I want to be alone." Niall growled. Harry shook his head and went to put his hand on Nialls shoulder, but Niall saw the movement and swiped his hand away.
Harry's heart cracked.
"I told you to get out!" Niall spat, standing up and pushing Harry off the bed.
Harry swallowed thickly, his eyes trailed to Nialls. "Fucking hell Niall!" He growled angrily, eyeing the angry boy stood in front of him. Nialls face didn't falter.
"Get out Harry!!" Niall screamed, yanking open the door and shoving Harry out. Harry exclaimed in surprise and the door slammed behind him.
Harry ran downstairs instantly.

Liked it? I hope so!
-Ally xx