100 Ways To Make You Smile

#Narry!!

As Harry sped down the motorway and into the car park of Toys R Us his mind was racing with anxious thoughts, mainly of Niall thinking of him as 'Daddy'. It made Harry smile at the thought but at the same time very nervous, what if he failed and made Niall upset? What if he didn't live up to Niall's expectations? Harry shook his head and pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind as he parked the car and walked into the huge toy store. Harry began walking down the long isles stacked with toys, rows of Lego, Gross science toys, Star Wars toys, Train Tracks and books. Nothing seemed like anything Niall would like, Harry dug into his pocket for the twenty pounds that Liam had gave him earlier on, and thought of Niall, trying to think of what Niall would like.
Bingo!
Harry's eyes set on a large brown teddy bear with a cream bow tie around its neck, Harry grabbed it from the shelf and read the price tag: £10.00 exactly. Brilliant, maybe Harry would even bring home some food for the lads' tea with the leftover cash and some of his own, and surprise Niall even more and treat him to some Nando's. Harry purchased the large teddy bear and stuffed it into the back of the car, driving to a local Nando's to buy Niall's favourite food, he loved anything to do with Nando's. As well as Niall's favourite food he got Liam, Louis and Zayn each a meal too, taking the stuffed takeaway bags into the car and heading home to surprise Niall, Harry would make sure he was the best daddy possible. It would be good practice at least he chuckled to himself as he drove up to the house, parking up outside and  seeing a happy Louis open the door with an excited Nialler in arms.
"Hazza!" Niall squealed as he latched onto Harry with open arms, almost strangling him in the process.
"Hiya Niall, I got you a Nando's!" Harry said happily presenting Niall with a Nando's takeaway bag, Niall grinned up at Harry.
"Thanks Hazza! Nialler loves Hazza!" Niall giggled innocently, Harry carried Niall into the kitchen and placed Niall I his highchair, getting his Nando's ready for him.
"I smell Nando's!" Louis called, running into the kitchen with a smile. Zayn appeared from behind Louis, smiling happily around at his bandmates.
"Yeah, Harry bought us all Nando's." Liam said, giving Harry a smile.
"Thanks H!" Zayn smiled, passing Niall his plate of Flame grilled chicken and chips. Niall tucked in immediately, making appreciative glances to Harry every few minutes. Liam took Harry to one side while Niall tucked into his chips.
"Hey, Harry, well done for this." Liam whispered, throwing a flame at Niall.
Harry chuckled.
"I'm not finished yet." He laughed, putting his dirty dish into the sink and grabbing the car keys from the kitchen worktop, going outside to the car and opening the boot to reveal the large teddy bear Harry had got for Niall.
"Oh wow Harry." Louis gasped, adorning the Bears purple bow.
"Nice choose, he's gonna love it." Liam chimed, proudly placing his hand on Harry's shoulder. Harry smiled and carried the large bear into the kitchen where Zayn was finishing his chicken with Niall.
"Nialler, look what Daddy got for you!" Zayn gasped happily, making Niall turn around in his highchair in excitement. He saw Harry standing with a massive brown teddy bear in his arms, with a lovely silk purple bow around its neck. Niall gasped and excitedly clasped his hands together.
"Oh wow! Lemme outie!" Niall wriggled in his highchair, Zayn picked him up and placed him on the kitchen floor to gawp at the bear. Niall crawled to it and hugged it tightly to his chest.
Niall gratefully looked up at Harry, still hugging the bear.
"Thank you Daddy." Niall shyly hid his head in the Bears fluffy stomach, blushing like crazy. Harry bent down to Niall's level and kissed the boy on his cheek.
"Anything for you!" Harry smiled, ticking Niall's tummy, making him giggle, muffling his giggles by stuffing his face even further into the Bears stomach.
"Well done H." Liam whispered, proudly nudging Harry. Harry grinned and stood back up, seeing how happy Niall was made him the happiest Dad in the world. Harry looked thoughtfully down at Niall who was cuddling the bear, he wondered if he could take care of Niall properly, and make sure he didn't screw it up, Niall had been let down enough in his life already without Harry starting too.
"Come on Nialler, let's go and put the bear in your room." Zayn smiled, taking Niall into his arms and Harry grabbed the Bear. Niall smiled as he was placed in the midst of his bedroom floor, and Harry put the bear beside him.
"Let's name the bear, yeah?" Harry suggested, Niall nodded enthusiastically and made a thoughtful face.
"What about Mr Stuffy?" Zayn suggested to Niall. Niall made a pouty face and shook his head.
"Nuh-uh." Niall disagreed. "I like the name Narry Jr?" Niall said with enthusiasm, looking up at Harry and Zayn, who shared cute and comedic looks with each other.
"I like that name, Nialler." Harry grinned, running his hand through Niall's hair softly. Niall giggled and tugged Narry Jr towards him, happily cuddling into the Bears large fluffy chest cutely.
"Me too!" Niall giggled, it was obvious he was enjoying his time in Ageplay, all the lads were really happy about it that finally Niall was adjusting to the way if Ageplay, and he seemed to enjoy it.

Short and crap chapter and I'm so sorry, I'm losing ideas. I will try my best, by the way, new book coming out: ABDL Markiplier x Reader. Look out for it!!