Denial

Harry ran into the living room and saw Liam, Louis and Zayn all stood there.
Liam instantly picked up what Harry was feeling, it was evident in the air, Liam ran over to Harry and looked into his eyes, putting his hands on his shoulders.
"What's wrong buddy?" Liam asked, the other two bandmates gathering around him. Harry was frantic and heartbroken. Louis and Zayn consoled Harry, shushing him as he whimpered quietly.
"Please, take a breath and tell us what's up." Zayn said softly. Harry inhaled and exhaled, then looking up at the boys around him.
"I feel so babyish for complaining about this..but Niall shoved me out of his room, telling me to get out. He looked really upset." Harry explained in one single breath.
"Your not being babyish at all." Louis smiled, rubbing Harry's shoulder.
While Louis and Zayn were busy comforting their distressed friend, Liam was deep in thought.
"Liam? Liam!" Zayn shouted, the clouds of thought clearing from his mind. Liam swallowed and looked up at Zayn, Louis and Harry.
"Sorry, what?" He stuttered, looking up to the three boys who were eyeing him in dazed amusement.
"Wandering much?" Louis chuckled warmly, looking over to Harry with a soft smile. Liam swallowed and his hands joined.
"Uh..I thought of something." Liam said, seeming unsure if it was a good idea to voice the thought that had just entered his head.
"Go on, tell us mate." Harry piped up, giving Liam an encouraging smile.
Liam chewed his bottom lip.
"I'm not sure if it's a good idea.." Liam mumbled. Louis and Zayn both scoffed at him and urged him to tell them what he was thinking.
"Alright." Liam held his hands up in defeat. "Niall needs to go back into headspace." Liam sighed, ruffling his hair. Zayn and Harry pondered the thought doubtfully, confirming what Liam most feared.
Louis meanwhile, piped up in embrace for the idea.
"Guys! That's a great idea." Louis exclaimed, looking around to the other three bandmates.
They werent getting it.
Louis sighed and rolled his eyes in exasperation that they weren't understanding how much Niall needed his Ageplay back.
"Really? He seems pretty shook up from the whole thing with Amy." Harry argued cautiously.
Zayn chewed his bottom lip in thought.
"Niall needs it, Harry." Liam added with a soft look. Zayn exhaled.
"Nialls so scarred from the whole thing..I just think we need to let him get over it on his own." Zayn said.
Louis rolled his eyes.
"Remember when one of our 'fans' gave Niall hate, and he didnt take it well? And he locked himself away for two weeks?" Louis reminded the boys. They nodded slowly. "This is no different. He needs us." Louis said with conviction. Zayn was reluctant to the idea, but knew Louis was right.
"Without ageplay the whole Amy thing will be replaying inside his head. He needs to forget about the whole thing!" Louis argued feistily.
"Well, I doubt he will take it well." Zayn said with a non committal shrug. Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry all rushed upstairs to Nialls room.
Louis knocked on the door and leaned in.
"Niall? Come out or we are coming in." He said plainly. The door opened at once and an irritated Niall was stood there.
"What?" He growled lowly.
"Niall.." Harry stood forward, standing next to his friend and giving him a supportive glance through his green eyes. The Irishboy was thoughroughly confused.
"Niall, we think you need Ageplay back." Louis finally said. There was a silence.
"No way." Niall grumbled, his eyes welled up as he said it.
"Don't cry, Nialler." Harry cooed softly.
"I don't need it anymore though.." Niall argued weakly as exhausted tears ran down his cheeks.
"Come on, let's get you dressed and ready for a nap, how does that sound?" Liam added, rubbing Nialls shoulder.
"Noo.." Niall whined with a tired pout.
Liam took Niall over his shoulder with ease, as the small Irishboy had lost a few stone since being at Amy's.
Niall just silently cried as his head rested on Liams shoulder, carrying him to the nursery.
"Shh Ni, its all going to be okay." Liam cooed as he undressed Niall on the changing table and tugged on the mobile above his head, which made a soft tune as Liam got Niall into a diaper, onesie and placed a pacifier in his mouth.
Niall began sucking on the object slowly, seemingly comfortable and getting sleepy as his eyes drooped.
Liam held Niall in his arms and Louis and Harry lowered the cribs bars so that Liam could lower Niall inside.
Niall was gently laid on the mattress in the crib and he didn't fight.
"Good boy Nialler." Liam pressed a kiss to the blonde boys hair and Harry highered the cribs bars for him.
"We love you Niall." Harry whispered to Niall, leaning over the crib bars and peering at his happy, sleepy band mate.
The blue pacifier bobbed between Nialls lips as his eyes drooped and his entire body relaxed. The entire nightmare of Amy's faded away inside his head as he drifted happily and willingly into his deep headspace.
"Thanks, Louis." Zayn said, not taking his eyes away from Niall laying in the crib.
Louis chuckled warmly.
"S'alright mate." The feather haired boy smiled kindly to Zayn.
"We should let him sleep, the poor little guy must be knackered out." Harry said sweetly.
"I'm glad he's okay, he will be okay, won't he?" Zayn asked. The band mates nodded around Nialls cot.
"He will, he has us." Liam chuckled. "And we'd do anything to protect Niall." Liam added, earning smiles from the boys as they silently cooed at him.
"Alright, come on Daddy Direction," Harry chuckled and smirked at Liam playfully. "Let's get you outta here before you start tearing up." Harry smirked and patted Liam's shoulder with a laugh.
The four remaining band mates all laughed softly and exited the nursery without another word between them. Louis flicked the light off on their way out and the band mates decided to get an early night. It had been a rough day.

~~~

Amy wasn't gonna act like she was scared, because like any psycho, she wasn't at all. She was ruthless and needed Niall back, since he was her favourite.
Amy was fully prepared, a small plastic baggie of sleeping drugs in her pocket along with a damp chloroformed tissue, ready and armed with a concoction of things to get her baby back.
What Amy wanted, she'd get.
"Let's do this." She uttered to herself as she pulled up outside the 1D band mates large house in her slick black car.

A minimum of 50 votes for the next chapter 😘 come on I know you can do it!
~Allison xxxx