Daddy!

Louis parked the car outside their house and the boys all walked up the cobblestone pathway to the front door and Harry unlocked the front door to let the boys in. Before Niall could do anything Zayn gently took hold of Niall's hand and gave him a caring look, signalling about his rash.
"Come on Niall, let's go upstairs." Zayn said calmly to Niall. Niall shook his head.
"No.." He argued weakly, shaking his head again. Zayn gently squoze Niall's hand, giving him a disappointed look.
Niall sighed and began walking upstairs, Zayn stopped him.
"Niall.. Remember the rules?" Zayn said patiently. Niall sighed and held out his arms for Zayn to pick him up, Liam
helpfully took the baby bag from Zayn's shoulder and put it on a hook in the hallway for him. Zayn carried Niall upstairs and lay him on the bed, Niall sat up and unzipped his jeans and pulled down his boxers to reveal his still dry pull up. Zayn got out the lotion from the pharmacy bag and looked at how much he should use.
"Lie back Niall." Zayn instructed kindly. Niall did so and looked at the ceiling as Zayn pulled down Niall's pull up and began to lather the oil onto his hands and he rubbed it into Niall's sore and chapped skin, around his thighs and hips was the worst places.
"Anywhere else?" Zayn asked. Niall shook his head, pulling his pull up back up and his boxers and jeans.
"Well, want to stay like that for now or be in your onesie for a while? It's nap time soon Nialler." Zayn told him. Niall nodded and weakly pointed to a blue onesie he wanted to wear. Zayn smiled and got it for him, undressing Niall to put him into the cute blue onesie. Niall's mind raced with anxious thoughts, he allowed Zayn to dress him in the fluffy blue onesie, placing a pacifier into Niall's mouth gently cooing at the tired Niall.
"Come on Nialler, nap time. When you wake up your rash will be better." Zayn said, gently pushing Niall's long blonde hair out of his eyes. Niall nodded and Zayn placed Niall into his cot.
"Hey, I got Niall's bottle." Liam's voice came from the door, Liam was stood looking over to Niall in his cot, who looked undeniably sleepy. The truth was, Niall was sick of lying, he loved being treated like a baby by his bandmates, he desperately wanted to call Zayn "Mummy", and loved the way he usually didn't have any responsibilities. Niall sleepily pushed away the bottle of warm milk with his hands, shaking his head. He needed to keep his act up for as long as he could manage. He had to.
"Niall, come on baby.." Zayn cooed, while Liam grabbed a teddy and pushed it into Niall's arms. Niall couldn't hold back the flow of tears from behind his eyes, he didn't know what else to do but cry.
"Niall? Oh gosh.." Liam said in alarm, while Niall helplessly cuddled into the teddy.
"What's wrong Niall?" Zayn asked. Niall looked up at his bandmates, lost and confused with his feelings.
"I don't know!" He sobbed.
The boys cooed and comforted Niall the best they could, trying to ease his cries and sobs until they became muffled sniffles. Soon Niall had drank his bottle and was fast asleep in his cot, deep into his Headspace with his pacifier firmly stuck in his mouth. The boys leaned over the cot and peered at Niall, wondering why he had suddenly became so upset and emotional. The boys began discussing between themselves.
"Do you think Niall's regressing then?" Harry asked, peering at Zayn. Zayn gave an unsure shrug.
"I'm not sure, but he could be just feeling sorry for himself." Liam suggested. Harry and Louis nodded in agreement.
"No, I think Niall's letting his emotions out. I shouldn't say this, but the other day he called me Mummy." Zayn whispered. The boys let out a gasp, eyes widely looking at Zayn for an explanation.
"Don't let him know I said that. Please." Zayn begged seriously, with a steely but soft glare in his eyes as he looked around at the boys who were gathered around Niall's cot.
"Whose Daddy then?" Harry asked curiously looking at Louis and Liam. Liam shrugged and looked at Louis.
"What? No way, I think it's Harry!" Louis accused jokingly pointing at Harry.
"What? Ha, nah!" Harry shrugged off laughing quietly as to avoid waking the asleep Nialler. Zayn was looking at Liam and Harry, seemingly very focused.
"It's either Liam or Harry." Zayn said, Louis agreed.
"Yeah, who do you think it is, Z?" Louis asked, folding his arms and taking a step back. Liam slowly looked over to Harry.
"I reckon it's you, Harry." Liam smiled.
"What?" Harry spluttered, shocked.
"No it's not, I barely spend any time with him." Harry whispered, slightly ashamed to admit he didn't spend any time with Niall. Liam rolled his eyes.
"Come on Harry, it's you. Admit it...your a Daddy!" Liam joked, mockingly punching Harry's arm. Harry shot Liam an angry glare signalling him to shut up.
"Alright you two, but seriously Harry, let's face it mate, he like you the best out of us all, apart from Zayn of course. You'll be fine Harry." Louis comforted a slightly freaked out Harry. Harry sighed.
"I don't want to let him down.." Harry whispered,blushing.
"You won't. He just needs love, Harry." Liam said. Harry nodded and looked up at his bandmates.
"Alright, let's leave him to sleep." Harry said, going to walk out of Niall's room.
"Waaaait!" The three bandmates hissed from behind Harry. Harry spun around and looked at them.
"What?" He asked.
"I think you should surprise Niall with a present, to say sorry for being mean to him." Louis chimed in. The boys nodded and Harry rolled his eyes.
"Mean? I was only joking with him!" Harry defensively argued. The boys laughed and Liam shoved a twenty pound note into Harry's hand.
"Go on, hurry up and go buy your baby something nice to surprise him with when he wakes up." Liam said seriously, smiling at Harry who was looking at the asleep Niall with soft eyes.
"Alright, see you later then." Harry said, shoving his trainers on and walking out of Niall's room. Harry went downstairs and grabbed the car keys, running out the front door and into the car to drive to Toys R Us to buy Niall a little surprise when he woke up.

Sorry for slow updates, I'm working on ideas!
Ally xoxo