"I Want Mummy!"

**Big fat thank you to courageous_boss for the inspiration for this chapter, thank you so much!!**

Niall has slept very peacefully for almost two hours before Niall woke up, wet and distressed in his cot. He felt a little better but not much, crankily Niall sat up, squishing in his wetness which made him cringe. He saw the baby monitor beside the cot and whispered into it.
"Hey, I'm up...Zayn? Harry? Louis? Anybody?" Niall whispered impatiently into the monitor. Niall heard footsteps and his door opened, Liam and Louis entered the room warmly, Niall looked up at them sleepily.
"Mornin'." Louis teased, sniffing the air slightly and giving Liam an indicative look. Liam caught on and began getting out supplies for Niall and spreading them on the bed. Niall looked up embarrassedly at Louis who picked him up out of the cot and lay him on the bed, still rather unhappy about the whole nappy/pull up/diaper situation.
"Let's not make this difficult, okay baby?" Louis cooed gently. Niall nodded and lay back on the bed.
"Good boy." Liam praised, unzipping Niall's onesie and changing him quickly, rubbing a small amount of baby oil on Niall's rash.
"All done Niall! Well done." Liam praised, throwing away Niall's used pull up. Louis picked Niall up and balanced him on his hip while Liam went to wash his hands.
"Where's Zayn and Hazza?" Niall asked curiously. Louis bit his lip.
"They have gone out for a little bit." Louis explained softly to Niall.
"Oh." Niall said quietly. "When will they be back?" Niall looked at Liam and Louis.
"Later on, for now we are gonna babysit you. Sounds fun doesn't it?" Louis encouraged softly to Niall, giving a kind smile. Niall became quiet and saddened by the news, shaking his head.
"No, I want Mummy.." Niall whispered it so quietly that Liam and Louis barely hear Niall say it.
"He will be back soon, promise." Louis smiled. "Come on, let's go play for a while." Louis said happily bounding down stairs with Niall balanced on his hip. Louis walked into the living room with Niall, placing the upset Irish boy on the sofa and tickling him, trying to get him to giggle but instead Niall whacked Louis' hands away.
"Stop.." Niall mumbled, looking at Louis grumpily. Louis raised an eyebrow but stopped, hoping Niall wouldn't be moody for the duration of how long they had to look after Niall for before Zayn and Harry came back.
Liam walked into the room with a sippy cup of orange juice for Niall, passing it to Niall.
"When will Mu-.." Niall gulped and paused before continuing. "Erm, Zayn and Harry be back?" Niall asked, trying to hide his growing blush.
"At around 6. Sorry darling." Liam apologised. Niall's eyes looked down to the floor.
"But I miss Mummy and Daddy.." Niall mumbled, looking like he was about to cry and sinking into his headspace.
Liam looked touched, Louis rubbed Niall's back softly.
"Oh darling they will be back before you know it, promise." Liam said. "Wanna go play upstairs instead?" He asked with a gentle smile.
"I want Mummy!" Niall cried, about to have a tantrum. Louis quickly grabbed Niall's pacifier and gave it to Niall, slipping the blue object between Niall's lips, trying to calm him. Niall yanked the pacifier out of his mouth and threw it onto the floor.
"Niall! We do not throw things." Louis scolded sternly. Louis pointed to the pacifier and looked Niall in the eyes.
"I want you to go pick the pacifier up right now please." Louis ordered. Niall shook his head and stood up, running upstairs and into his bedroom, breaking two rules.
"Niall!" Liam and Louis shouted after him in unison, chasing after the fast boy. Niall ran into his bedroom and slammed the door, Louis and Liam could hear his muffled sobs through the door.
"Niall Horan, open the door please." Liam ordered seriously.
"No! Don't wanna play! Want Mummy and Daddy!" Niall howled, having a full on temper tantrum. Liam looked at Louis and opened the door forcefully, surprising Niall who was lying on the floor sobbing openly.
"Niall, what's all this about?" Louis asked softly, but with a serious and flat tone as he was still angry at Niall for acting up.
"I want Mummy!" Niall sobbed, little tears flowing down his cheeks. Louis felt sorry for little Niall and sat beside him on the bed and wrapped his arms around the upset Niall, who buried his head into Louis' arms.
"It's okay Niall...they will be back soon." Louis soothed in a gentle tone, Liam sat the other side of Niall and rubbed his back to calm the upset Niall.
"I want Mummy And Daddy now!" Niall mumbled, lowering his gaze to the floor. Louis and Liam shared looks with each other, knowing Niall wouldn't get any better until Zayn and Harry came home.
"Come on Niall, let's get a bath, then when your done Harry and Zayn will be back." Liam smiled, taking on the full role of "Daddy Direction." Niall's eyes widened in terror as the thought of Liam seeing Niall naked and exposed flashed through Niall's head made Niall jump up and run out of the room, past Louis and downstairs, knowing Niall was breaking various rules he hid in a cupboard, feeling dumb for running away in such a silly place but scared of what Louis and Liam would do.
"Niall James Horan!" Niall heard Liam yell, suddenly light erupted into the darkness and Liam grabbed Niall's hand, yanking him roughly to stand up to Louis, who looked him full in the face.
"Niall James." Liam hissed.
"Uh.." Niall stuttered nervously. Liam rolled his eyes and took Niall by his arms, sitting down at the sofa and forcefully bending Niall over his lap.
"Liam! Stop!!" Niall cried out, trying to kick Liam. Liam gritted his teeth.
"You know why your getting a spanking Niall, don't you dare resist me." Liam warned. Niall was dumbfounded by how strong Liam was. Liam raised his hand in the air, holding the resistant Niall down over his lap with the other one, lowered his hand to spank Niall.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I'm sorry baby, but you know I had to do that." Liam soothed the sobbing Niall.
"I didn't want to be naked in front of you..that's all." Niall mumbled, shamefaced.
"Well I wouldn't expect a baby to be able to wash themselves, and I would never purposefully  invade your personal privacy like that but it needs to be done baby." Liam said softly to Niall. Niall nodded sadly knowing there was no point putting up a fight, his arse hurt enough already without another spanking session. Niall reluctantly let Liam carry him upstairs to the bathroom where Louis had made him a big bubble bath. Niall sighed, knowing what was about to happen, he dreaded it.

Just wanna ask, can I get 10 votes for the next chapter??