Niall Won't Give Up

Warning: A Giggly Irishman!

"Louuiiiss! Maaaaate!" Niall slurred, attempting to stand up but falling against the cupboards. Louis ran over to the drunken Niall and held him up, looking into his friends eyes with fear.
"What on earth are you doing?!" Louis asked, counting the seven bottles of beer on the kitchen counter.
"I-I-I'm a wee Irishman...ya-ya know.." Niall giggled, falling against Louis as he tried to hold Niall up.
"Jesus Christ Niall!" Louis exclaimed as Niall placed all his body weight onto Louis. This is when it hit Louis that Niall had been drinking the entire night, he must have been. Furthermore, Niall was too drunk to stand, let alone explain himself.
Louis looked around the kitchen as Niall giggled in Louis' arms, fearful for what to do.
"Get one of these down yer neck mate.." Niall grinned, shoving a bottle of beer in Louis' hand.
"Um, don't you think you've had enough beer for the both of us tonight?" Louis said, sighing as Niall burst into a fit of giggles.
"Lou? Jesus Christ!" Liam shouted in alarm, locking eyes on Niall slumped in Louis' arms.
"He's pissed off his head, don't try talk to him." Louis explained, rubbing Nialls shoulder as he giggled.
"Oh my lord, Seven bottles Niall?" Liam stared incredulously at the seven bottles on the kitchen countertop.
"Sssshhhhh...it's a secret!" Niall grinned, falling into the floor.
"Jesus!" Louis and Liam explained in unison as Niall fell. Niall giggled manically.
"Niall, be quiet please! Don't wake Harry and Zayn." Louis shushed the manic Niall. Niall just giggled as if this was all a big joke.
"Sshhh Niall!" Liam hissed a little harshly, trying to sit Niall down on the floor, or somewhere away from his beloved beer.
"I won't *hiccup* wake 'em." Niall slurred, sitting on the floor and giving Liam and Louis a wobbly smile.
"HAZZZZAAAA! OHHHH ZAAAYYYYNNNNIIIIEEEE!!" Niall yelled at the top of his lungs, Liam and Louis clamped their hands over Nialls mouth in order to try and quieten the loud Irishman, but Niall was having none of it. Niall gasped in alarm and licked their hands, grossing Liam and Louis out.
"Oh Niall! Gross!" Louis exclaimed as he wiped Nialls beery slobber off his hand. That set Niall into a fit of giggles.
"Shut up! We're trying to help you!" Liam scolded angrily. Niall sighed exasperatedly.
"Shut yer face, I know what I'm doin'!" Niall wriggled free of Liam and Louis' grasp, and stumbled away into the living room, terrifying both Liam and Louis.
"Niall! Come back!" Louis whispered, following the wobbly Niall to where he had flopped onto the couch.
"Oh Niall...your in so much trouble." Louis sighed, imagining how annoyed and angry Harry and Zayn would be. Especially Harry. Niall looked up at Louis.
"Wh-wh-whazzat mean?" Niall mumbled quietly.
"It means your going to regret doing this." Liam sighed, sitting near Nialls feet as he lay on the couch.
"I don't feckin' care." Niall grumbled.
"Niall, we don't swear." Louis scolded, wrapping a warm blanket around Niall in the sofa, hoping he would drop off.
"Uh?? Get off!" Niall resisted, fighting away Louis as he tried to get Niall sleepy and comfy.
"Niall, stop it please." Liam said through gritted teeth, keeping his patience with the rude boy. Louis eventually tucked Niall in long enough for him to fall asleep, slobbering everywhere on the sofa.
"Bloody hell!"
Louis and Liam both turned around to see Harry and Zayn stood in the doorway, staring at Niall, then at Louis and Liam.
"What the hell happened?" Harry gasped, running over to Niall who was fast asleep on the couch. Harry and Zayn gawped at him, dressed in his own clothes.
"Oh my god.." Zayn whispered, noticing the seven bottles of beer on the kitchen counter. Zayn ran over to Liam and Louis, Harry was already asking what they both wanted to know.
"I will repeat: What the hell happened??" Harry asked again, shooting confused looks at both Liam and Louis.
"Well, he must have snuck out and drank himself stupid. As we can see." Louis explained slightly angrily, pointing to Niall, slumped on the sofa, dribbling everywhere over himself.
"We figured. But what do we do?" Zayn asked, yawning slightly and wiping away the river of drool.
"I don't know Z, I really don't know. I'm just so pissed off with him." Harry sighed, tiredly rubbing his forehead.
Zayn looked into Harry's eyes.
"I know mate, we all are. But he has a problem, we're helping him." Zayn explained. Harry just nodded, looking at Niall again.
"I'll get Niall a sick bucket. He'll throw up at least once tonight." Liam said, going into the kitchen to rummage around for a bucket.
"Come on guys, he's fast asleep, we better make the most of the night." Louis said softly, looking around at his bandmates. They all nodded, Liam ran back in with a large plastic bowl, placing it next to the asleep Niall on the floor next to the sofa Niall was asleep on.
"Should we take him to his crib?" Zayn asked. The boys decided against it incase he was sick. The boys all headed up the stairs.
"Goodnight." Liam said.
"Night lads." The boys all said to each other, going into their shared bedrooms to get some rest before the chaos tomorrow.
~*~*~*~*~*Da da da daaaa*~*~*~*~*
It was truly a last resort for the boys, reduce Nialls Ageplay to that of a baby, a complete baby. That meant stricter rules, less freedom and much more. The boys dreaded having to do this to Niall, but after clearly showing the boys how defiant and in need of help he was, the boys knew it was going to help, even if it was a last resort for them,
Niall needed the help and that was final.
"Alright. Come on then." Zayn prompted, looking at Harry, Liam and Louis as they all sat around the breakfast table. Harry shrugged.
"It's simple, just reduce the age of his headspace." Harry said, looking at Zayn. Zayn sighed and slumped in his chair.
"What's wrong Zayn?" Louis asked, looking at his raven haired friend with concern.
"It's just...Niall needs this, and I know that." Zayn began. The boys all listened to him with interest. "But if he kicks off again, what will we do?" Zayn said, looking at the boys.
"Whatever it takes. Niall needs this help, Zayn." Harry said softly to his worried friend. Zayn nodded.
"I will go and get some more things from the store." Liam added helpfully, standing up, and taking the car keys from the kitchens sideboard.
"Let me come with you!" Louis said quite loudly, shoving on his shoes and following Liam out the front door, leaving Zayn and Harry at the kitchen table. The door slammed shut and the revving engine of the boys' car was heard.
"Well, should I go and wake him?" Harry asked, starting to stand up in his seat. Zayn stopped him.
"No..wait until Liam and Louis get home." Zayn said, putting his hand on Harry's shoulder to stop him.
"Why?" Harry raised an eyebrow, looking at Zayn.
"Because I think it's gonna be easier to do all this when Nialls still asleep. He's gonna be so hungover at the moment, so I suggest we don't." Zayn explained to Harry, who nodded in agreement and sipped his cup of coffee, tracing his finger around the top of the mug.
"Do you think we are doing the right thing?" Harry asked quietly, not looking at Zayn.
"Oh, yeah." Zayn comforted Harry. "We are. Don't worry about it Haz." Zayn said with a small smile.
"I hope so. I love Niall too much to see him suffer." Harry admitted, looking forlorn at the thought of Niall drinking himself to the point of being unable to stand.
"He'll be fine. And so will we." Zayn said, giving Harry his best smile, Harry gave him a small smile in return.
"Thanks, Zayn." Harry said, taking a sip of his tea and looking at the table. All they could do was just hope that Niall would take what they would do well, and if he didn't then the boys would have no other option than to take him to a therapist or to some other form of help other than Ageplay.
They could only hope.

Please read: Hey readers! It's Ally, today I have gone on holiday to Turkey for a week, so I won't be able to update as much as at home. I will try to keep myself regular, but don't worry about it!
Love you!!