Naptime Isnt Just For Nialler!

Please go check out my new story, Our Baby Girl. If you don't, that's fine. But I would like for you to check it out! Thanks chu!

Niall was up awake he next morning bright and early, quite surprising for him. Niall got sick of waiting after being awake for almost half an hour, playing in his cot and staring at the ceiling, and yelled into the baby monitor for his Mummy.
"MUUUMMMMYYY!" Niall shouted, wanting to cuddle with Zayn. Zayn sleepily walked into Niall's nursery and picked him up out of the crib, rocking him in his arms.
"Hey love, what's got you up so early?" Zayn said tiredly, rubbing his eyes and smiling sleepily down at Niall.
"Got bored." Niall grinned, Zayn chuckled.
"You were a very naughty boy last night Niall, please don't do that again." Zayn reminded. Niall lowered his gaze shamefully blushing at the memory. He giggled at remembering the hiding part, not so much the spanking part. He'd prefer to erase that from his memory altogether. Niall cuddled into Zayn's shoulder, enjoying the feeling of Zayn's warm skin on his own.
"Sleepy?" Zayn cooed, playing with Niall's fringe. Niall nodded and began sucking his thumb.
"No, it's yucky babe." Zayn said as he replaced Niall's thumb with his pacifier, clipping it to Niall's onesie collar.
"Owtay." Niall mumbled through the pacifier, his eyes drooping sleepily, he really did not have a good sleep last night.
"BREAKFAAAAST!" Liam yelled from downstairs, Niall looked up and gave a small giggle.
"Silly Liam!" Niall giggled childishly through his pacifier. Zayn tickled Niall's tummy, making Niall giggle even more.
"Love Mummy." Niall whispered into Zayn's chest. Zayn smiled and kissed his head lovingly as he carried Niall downstairs, strapping him into his highchair at his place at the table. Niall began drumming on his tray table, laughing to himself as he did.
"Nialler, that's a table, not a drum baby." Harry said lightly. Niall stopped drumming and was happily presented with a bowl of scrambled eggs. Niall couldn't wait for a fork to be placed in front of him and greedily tucked in, using his fingers.
"Nialler! No baby!" Zayn laughed, pulling Niall's messy fingers out of the scrambled eggs. Niall looked up and grinned.
"Sorry, I couldn't wait.." He said quietly. Zayn rolled his eyes jokingly as he gave Niall a fork, and wiped his greasy hands. Niall took the fork and tucked into his scrambled eggs happily.
"Hungry as always, I see." Harry chuckled to Zayn, who was munching on a piece of toast.
"Somethings never change." Zayn smiled, fondly looking at Niall and sipping his cup of tea.
"Come on darling, you finished?" Harry asked, checking to see if Niall had cleared his bowl, as always, he had.
"Yup!" Niall grinned, happily swinging his legs as Harry lifted him out of the highchair and into his arms. Harry felt Niall's diaper in the process, finding out it was wet.
"Let's go get changed, yeah?" Harry said enthusiastically, smiling. Niall nodded and looked down at his crotch, blushing lightly, as he knew Harry had noticed he was wet.
"Can I play outside today?" Niall asked curiously twirling Harry's long curls around his finger. Harry thought about it for a moment, would that be a wise idea?
"Yeah, I don't see why not babe." Harry smiled as he lay Niall down onto the changing table. Niall clapped his hands happily.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Ooh someone's looking gorgeous!" Zayn gushed over Niall, who was dressed In an adorable pair of denim dungarees and a white shirt underneath.
"Mama!" Niall squealed happily reaching out to Zayn, indicating he wanted to be held. Zayn playfully took Niall into his arms from Harry and bounced him on his hip, tickling Niall's tummy and making him laugh hysterically. Zayn took Niall outside and onto the large two seater porch swing, at the end of the garden. Zayn sat with Niall on his knees, booping his nose.
"I love you Nialler." Zayn smiled down at his 'son.' Niall blushed and leaned up to press a wet and loving kiss to Zayn's cheek, giggling.
"Wuv yoo too." Niall said cutely, his baby blue eyes shining in the sunlight.
Zayn began pushing the swing and lay Niall out in his arms, to relax and cuddle on the swing, mainly to make the most of the quality time they were having, and what better way to enjoy it than In the Suns warm Rays? Zayn sighed happily to himself, peering over to see Niall had fell asleep on the swing. He looked to cute.
"Aww.." Zayn whispered to himself, seeing Niall gently snoring In his arms.
Zayn rocked him softly, Niall began drooling down Zayn's shirt and Zayn placed a pacifier in Niall's mouth, Niall contently began sucking on it as he slept comfortably in Zayn's arms.
Zayn lay his head back and lay in the Suns warm rays, happily falling into a comfy sleep with Niall in his arms.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Zaaaayn? Wake up! You too Niall." Harry said, nudging the two boys who fell asleep on the swing. Niall sleepily opened his eyes, the sun glaring into them, Niall grumbled and turned into Zayn's chest to try block out the harsh sun. Zayn kissed Niall's head.
"Morning." Zayn chuckled, looking down at Niall and then up at Harry.
"Naptime isn't just for Niall anymore." Harry laughed, looking at Zayn. Zayn gave a laugh.
"Hah, sleep well babe?" Harry knelt down to stroke Niall's back. Niall wriggled.
"Yeah.." Niall gave a small yawn.
"Come on, it's dinner soon baby boy." Harry smiled at them both. That made Niall wake up a little more!
"What's for dinner Dada?" Niall said quietly, reaching out to Harry. Harry picked Niall up and carried him back into the house and into his highchair, strapping him in.
"Good morning snowflake! Did you have a nice nap with Mummy?" Liam cooed as Harry strapped Niall into his highchair. Niall nodded and swung his legs excitedly waiting for dinner. Whatever it was smelt delicious.
"Yeah! We had cuddles on the swing." Niall announced proudly looking over to Zayn as he walked into the kitchen, getting a glass of water and glugging it down.
"Plenty of them, too." Zayn added, smiling at Niall as Harry placed a plate in front of Niall with some seasoned chicken strips and sauce, along with a sippy cup of juice. As Zayn stood feeding Niall his chicken, The boys all tucked into their dinners, smiling at each other and making small talk every so often.
It had been a great day for everyone.