Zayn Helps Niall

**Ziall Warning. Enjoy it.**

As Niall was placed in his high chair at the dining table by an unimpressed Zayn, Niall remembered what it felt like to disappoint your parents, he suddenly felt guilty and naughty, like a small child would after being told off. His arse hurt, and he was tired and angry. He hated this. As his fellow bandmates sat around him, he sighed and rested his head in his hands, waiting to be lectured.
Zayn sighed and looked at Niall in the eyes, it made Niall awkward and unsure of what to expect, was he angry? Niall couldn't tell from his facial expressions, but he saw Louis was definitely not impressed with Niall.
"Niall, what was all that about, first off." Harry said, looking directly at Niall and folding his arms. Niall shrugged.
"Tell us, it's about something." Louis joined in. Niall sighed.
"I didn't want to go in the stupid bloody pull up, alright?" He said, embarrassed, giving Harry an annoyed look. Harry smirked, and so did the rest of the boys.
"Aw Nialler." Harry teased, leaning forward to pinch Niall's cheeks. Niall pushed his hands away roughly and frowned at him, irritated.
"Just leave me alone. I don't wanna do this anymore.." Niall began, breaking his 'tough' layer down, and looking at his hands sadly, seeming like he was gonna break into a flood of tears at any moment. Zayn gave Harry an annoyed look and walked up to Niall in the highchair, lifted him up out of it and held Niall softly rocking him back and forth. Niall didn't object and happily nuzzled his face into Zayn's shirt, enjoying the comfort of Zayn's protective arms around him.
"Shh shh Niall it's okay, remember this is not a punishment it's to help you." Ziall cooed gently. Niall's blushing cheeks soon became wet with tears at Zayn's soft words. All Niall wanted was comfort, all his life, and now he had it he was overwhelmed and so happy. He didn't care and the tears rolled down his cheeks freely.
Zayn continued rocking the silently sobbing Niall in his arms and shushing his stifled cries into Zayn's now damp shirt. Harry passed Zayn Niall's pacifier, and signalled to take him upstairs for his nap. Zayn nodded and carried Niall upstairs and into his room, where Zayn softly lay Niall down on the bed and tucked the teary boy into bed, cuddling him up with a blue teddy bear plushie under the sheets.
At that moment Liam walked in with a bottle of warm milk, prepared for Niall. Liam passed it to Zayn and left the room.
"Here we go Nialler. Drink up it will help you fall asleep." Zayn said softly holding the bottle of warm milk in his hands, Niall willingly sat up in bed and latched on to the rubber end, drinking all of the milk as Zayn held it for him. After all the milk had gone Zayn saw how sleepy Niall was getting, his eyelids were growing heavy, and Zayn gently pressed the blue pacifier against Niall's lips. Niall opened his mouth and Zayn was able to slip it in. Niall shut his eyes sleepily, welcoming the tug of a deep sleep.
"Have a nice nap Nialler." Zayn whispered, picking up the empty milk bottle and walking out of Niall's room, shutting the door as he left.
Finally, Niall seemed to be making progress, hopefully it would stay this way, it was to be for the better.
Zayn happily bounded down the stairs to the boys all sat around the table and told them about Niall's willingness upstairs, drinking the milk and happily accepting the pacifier. Louis was the first to object.
"He escaped last night, let's go check on him. Just to be safe." He smiled cautiously, looking around to the other boys for nods of approval.
"Okay. Let's go." Liam agreed, following Zayn upstairs with Harry and Louis in tow. They all gathered outside Niall's door and prepared for a battle. Zayn opened the door slowly and to his pleasant surprise Niall was fast asleep in his bed, no crumples in the sheet or anything, he was sound asleep, with the pacifier in his mouth and still cuddling the blue teddy bear!
"Oh wow.." Louis whispered in shock at the adorable Niall lying in bed. All the boys gathered around Niall's bed, impressed and 'aww'-ing at the cuddled up Niall. Harry jokingly pulled a face in front of Niall's view, just to check that he was asleep, he got a quick and joking slap on the back for that.
"Don't wake him up!" Zayn hissed protectively. Harry raised his hands in mock surrender.
"Sorry mummy!" Harry laughed, joking and making the boys snigger.
"All right, come on let's leave him to sleep." Louis piped up, much to Zayn's relief. They all headed out and left Niall to his nap, happy that Niall was finally adjusting to the whole Age Play aspect, even if he didn't like it.

YEEEEEEAAAAAH ZIALL BIYOTCH! I fan girled so hard during this chapter...don't judge me. :D
-Ally! Xoxo