Apologies And Arguements

Just want to add, for me to update I expect at least 20 votes on my chapters! Thanks guys! I hope we can reach this goal!

Liam finally caught up with Paul and the boys at the door to their hotel room, panting slightly as he had to ran all the way.
"Where'd you go?" Zayn inquired, looking up and down Liam. Liam shrugged.
"Talking to Haz, he's gone to get something." Liam couldn't help but smile as he said it, mainly being proud of Harry, but also because of how surprised Niall would be when he found out about it. The boys just went into the room and Paul left to go home too, Louis and Zayn collapsed onto the double bed, And Niall walked into his hotel room, Liam followed the Irish boy to his room, standing in the doorway. Niall fell onto the large white bed and looked limp.
"Nialler?" Liam looked up and down the small boy, he seemed kinda...lost.
"Ni?" Liam asked again, a little more worried that Niall hadn't responded the first time, he walked over to the bed and sat at the end of the bed, rubbing Nialls calf comfortingly. Niall didn't respond, Liam bit his lip and left the room, going to look for Zayn, who was slumped on the large king double bed with Louis, scrolling carelessly through Twitter. Liam leant over Zayn, when he didn't even look at Liam he swiftly took Zayns phone out of his hands, catching his attention fully.
"Hey! Give it back Liam!" Zayn grumbled nastily. Liam raised an eyebrow, holding the phone behind his back, Zayn stood up from the bed and attempted to swipe it back but Liam was far too fast, shoving the precious phone into his back pocket.
"Zayn! Stop." Liam warned, as if he was talking to Niall. Zayn scoffed.
"I'm not listening to you, you can baby Niall but it won't work with me mate." Zayn snapped back, sassily trying again to retrieve his phone from Liam's back pocket. Liam gently slapped Zayns hand away when he tried to reach for his phone again, angering Zayn more.
"Guys, stop it." Louis intervened, getting up and standing beside Liam, giving Zayn a soft look. Harry walked back into the hotel, a small adorable teddy bear in his hand, looking confusedly around at the scene, he joined Liam and Louis, unsure of what was going on.
"Give my bloody phone back! Jesus Christ!" Zayn hissed, his voice venomous as he said it, anger flickering in his dark eyes, making him seem scary.
"No!" Liam snapped, taking a step closer to Zayn and whispering to him. "You owe a certain little boy an apology, Zayn Malik." Liam folded his arms, Zayn rolled his eyes.
"What's gotten into you lately??" Harry butted in, the teddy in his arms he had bought for Niall.
"I'm just tired, alright?" Zayn shrugged, hoping the boys would leave him alone.
MUUUUMMMMMYYYY!
The four bandmates all turned in unison to where the cry had came from, Zayn was already walking away. Harry ran up to Zayn and turned him around by his shoulder, quite forcefully.
"Zayn, I believe a certain little boy wants you." Harry smiled softly.
"Here, tell him you got him it." Harry smiled softly, pressing the teddy bear he had bought for Niall into Zayns palm, Zayn sighed, lowering his guard and smiling appreciatively at Harry, Zayn turned on his heel and walked into the room where Niall was, He was crouched on the bed with his knees tucked up to face with massive salty tears running down his cheeks. Zayns heart tore in two, and ran over to give Niall the cuddle he deserved, wrapping his arms around the Irish boy and kissing his head.
"It's okay Nini..shhh.." Zayn softly cooed, sitting Niall up straight so he could talk to him properly, but Niall just whined and crawled into Zayns lap, sucking his thumb adorably as he did.
"What's wrong Ni?" Zayn asked lovingly rubbing Nialls forearm.
"I w-wanted my mummy.." Niall snuggled adorably, looking into Zayns caring, dark eyes and snuggling into Zayns jumper.
"Well, mummy's here now Nialler, and Mummy loves you very much." Zayn choked a little on his words, struggling to keep himself together. Zayn peered at the bear Harry gave him and smiled, looking into Nialls wet eyes softly.
"And Look what Daddy got for you." Zayn smiled emotionally, passing the bear to Niall. Niall gasped and Zayn passed the white bear to Niall, who cuddled it to his chest immediately.
"I love it!" Niall squealed, kissing the bear multiple times on its head.
"I wanna go say fank you to Daddy..!" Niall announced, looking into Zayns eyes.
"Okay sweetheart." Zayn smiled softly, placing Niall on his hip and walking to the hotels kitchen, where all the boys were gathered around the small table, chatting.
"Daddy! Lookie what I got!!" Niall squealed excitedly in Zayns arms, holding out the precious bear to Harry and the boys, who all cooed.
"Oh baby, it's wonderful! Who gave you it?" Louis asked kindly.
Niall beamed.
"Mummy said Daddy wanted to give it to me." Niall smiled proudly clutching the bear in his hands.
"Oh Nialler, Your so sweet baby boy." Harry and the boys all gathered around Niall and cooed and kissed the boy, making Niall giggle and beam with all of the attention he was getting.
"Mummy..?" Niall whispered to Harry.
"Yeah babe?" Harry smiled, ruffling Nialls blonde hair. Niall blushed a little before continuing.
"I-I wet..." Niall whispered, burying his head into his white bear. Harry chuckled, the other boys had all heard too, as they were all gathered around Niall too, they all smiled and laughed at how cute Niall was.
"Alright babe, let's go get you changed, yeah?" Harry smiled, taking Niall out of Zayns arms and into his own, carrying Niall upstairs to change him.

I hope you liked this chapter, please vote and comment if you did.