Chapter:5 Show the love

(regular pov when she leaves the o2l house)

When I had to leave to go home I was kinda sad. I like hanging out with kian. He's one of thoughs people who you feel like you el own forever but haven't.

"You want me to walk you home?" kian asked me.

"I can drive her home. I'm headed to a awesomenesstv shoot right now." Ricky said as he was walking down the stairs.

"That would be great!" I say to Ricky.

I hug kian goodbye and leave out the door with Ricky.

"Gurl I got something's to talk to you about." Ricky says all sassy and I hop in the front seat of his Kia soul.

" okay... What's up?" I say cheefully shifting my body to face him as we back out.

" First of all where do you live?" he says pausing his driving.

" by the gate. That's all I know." I say

" okay. Anyways" he says and starts driving some opposite direction I'm guessing to by some time.

"You know.. Kian really likes you right?" Ricky looks at me and back at the road.

" Wait he likes ME? ...Stop messing with me" I say in disbelief. And looking wide eyed at Ricky.

"Yeah. I'm not joking. Why is that so hard to believe?" he asks Turning down a street.

"I don't know... I say and look away and squirming in my seat. My face turning red and a smile across my face.

"Wait." Ricky says and pulls over.

" what are you doing?" I ask as we pull over

"You like him back don't you? Ahhhh you doooo!" he says looking at me obviously excited.

" Yes. He's just so perfect ya know?" I say feeling good letting it all out.

"Gurl you can tell me anything and everything!" Ricky says.

"Okay. So does he really like me like I like him. Cause really... Ever since i saw him I feel like lovestruck. And I don't have my best friend with me to talk. And.." I say and Ricky cuts me off.

"I can be your best friend! You can talk to meeeeeee!" he says basically begging to be my best friend.

"Sure! So how do you know he likes me? Tell me Ricky tell me!" I say frantically being dramatic. It's making me laugh.

"He was literally freaking out when you said you would go out with him! I had to read the text for him!" he says excited

"really?!?! I was running around my room and jumping on my bed when he asked me!" I say.

"Omg you two are meant to be!" he says and gives me a big hug!

"Thank you Ricky really. I needed that." I say thankfully.

"no problem. We're besties now remember?" he says and smirks at me.

"Right! Now let me put me in your phone!" I say. And he unlocks his phone and brings me to contacts and I put myself in as "Courtney" and I tell him to text me.

By this time we make it in front of my house which I had to point out since I have no clue what my address is. I hug Ricky goodbye and thank him. And head inside.

After talking to my grandma about what happened and about my plans for tonight I head upstairs after texting Ava and using the restroom. She says she needs 5 minutes before we FaceTime so I set it up on my computer and touch up my makeup. And quickly loosely curl my hair again to make it look like it did this morning.