Chapter 19: Christmas love

(Authors note:I enjoyed writing this chapter so much and I hope you like it. Makes my heart swell with happiness.)

*Kian pov*

As I watch my little cousins open their presents I can't help but get excited to give Courtney her gift. It's kinda like a scavenger hunt. And I put alot of thought into. I excuse myself and set up my gift, well part of it.

I told my mom that part of courtneys gift was a scavenger hunt so she knows.Once the kids are done they start playing with their toys and the adults start.

"Okay kian." my mom says smirking.

I grab Courtneys gift and hand it to her.

*normal pov*

Kian hands me a gift. It's a small flat box and it has a red bow on it. I slowly open it most people watching.

"Kian.." I say astonished. I'm utterly shocked, it was pretty and thoughtful.

It was a silver braided bracelet with charms, 2 hearts and a charm that had : K+C=*insert infinity sign*

(Author note:Idk how to type that. Sorry I'm not that cool,just picture it.)

I loved it. I showed everyone and they awed. I put it on and kissed kian. More awes came and Kian pointed to a little note in the box.

It said ~Ready for an adventure?(; Check the tree for a purple stick note~

So I read it aloud and grab the note in the tree.

~Find the envelop in the Kian Mug in the cabinet in the kitchen~

So that's what it do. It was a mug that had a bunch of childhood pictures of kian and it said his name. The envelop said in his hand writing "Open when you need a laugh"

(Note: ~This~ is the hints or clue and "this" is the envelop)

~Look under the seat you sat in at the dining room table~

That envelop said "Open when you're sad."

~Ellie has your envelop.~ I smile at this one and walk back to the living room where everyone is waiting. Kian grinning, I walk over to Ellie and collect the next envelop and clue. The envelop says "Open when you need a boost." and the clue is

~Behind the towel in the bathroom upstairs~

I run upstairs and find 3 envelops

"Open when youre mad at me"

"Open when you think I'm annoying"

"Open me if you feel insecure"

~Two more hints to go baby, look under the rug~

And under the rug was two envelops and one hint.

"Open when you're questioning my love"

"Open if you need to smile"

~Ur pretty! Can you be mine? oh wait you are.(; check under my pillow~

That made me laugh.I go into Kians room and grab the papers and sat on his bed.

"Open when you need to know I love you."

"Open when you really need to to know how much I love you.<3"

"Open...NOW!"

I start opening it with a huge smile on my face. I pull out a list and start reading down it.Its all in his handwriting which makes it 100x better.

TO: My Courtney

From:Kian

Together let's ...<3