Chapter 39: Accepted

*Fangirl pov*

Kian and Courtney are seriously the cutest thing. The whole fandom ships them for the most part. It's hard not to like them, she is so sweet and down to earth and of course everyone loves kian.

They treat each other like royalty and we can all tell. Honestly, in the beginning, nobody really thought they would last. Because she kinda came out of nowhere.

Even though it was nearly 5 months ago, the Christmas vlogs really told a story. She accepted kian and his YouTube so wholeheartedly. Including her vlogging on his vlogs, which everyone liked because we all wanted to get to know her better. When they were together they were so goofy and loving and everyone catch the ships 'feels'. The only thing that sucks is that their ship name just doesn't work. "Kourtney" is basically the same just spelled different, and "Cian" is pronounced weird. I don't know, but we still love 'em.

Whenever they have a photo together it's always the cutest thing. Sometimes it will be a picture with one of them sleeping or having a sweet kiss on the cheek. And Kian says such adorable things about her on twitter and it just melts my heart. Continually telling her he lives her and how much she means to him. She always returns the favour or indirects him with a cute compliment.They are both so goofy and quirky about things.

I honestly believe that Courtney is so right for Kian. She makes him a better him and it shines through so much.

Courtney uploaded a video last night. She didn't say anything about it, just uploaded it so it was a nice surprise in my subscription box.

I watched it, realized the different tone of the video, and realized that this was actually serious. Like this is actually something that meant something to her and I loved it. I love that passion in her eyes and her voice. She truly believed what she was telling us and I think everyone should respect that. I believed her and agreed with everything she said. Not just because she's one of my favorite people on the Internet but because she gave some valid points.

Up until this video, I didn't really see Kian and Courtney as a serious couple. I saw them as funny love interests. As of they just had crushes on each other. But in reality she really wanted to show that this is real. She loves kian. She said things that I want kian to have, and she gives thoughs things to him. She absolutely loves seeing him proud of himself and successful. She still loves him on his off days and when he's upset, and I hope he does the same to her, because I love them. They are what I want one day. I want that beautiful love that they have.

*Courtney pov*

When I woke up, my heart stung at the thought of reading the comments. I didn't want it to be that way, but thats how I felt. I was reassured when I actually read them though. Alot of people agreed with me and understood.

The thing that got to me, was that the fans accept me. Sure, I didn't know Kian when I first met him as the famous Youtuber, I knew him as Kian. The fans all kinda just wanted him to themselves. And some of the comments I saw on the video truely made ma feel better.

"I'm really glad Kian chose you<3"

"I know alot of us want Kian single.. Including me, but if that doesn't work, I'm glad you're the one dating him. Because I love you, and I see how much you make him happy and that's all I can ask for. Love you Courtney (:"

"If the fandom doesn't take this to heart I'll be disappointed. Courtney just came out and said things that we all need to hear. Kian is a lucky guy to have her."

And others like that. I feel like I'm finally accepted in a way.

---
<3 <3 <3
Hope you liked it! Please vote, it helps my story go up in the ranking when people search. Takes one second, I really appreciate it! Thank you!(: