Chapter 26: Party Party Party!

Sorry for the wait! And warning this is unedited because I just wanted to publish it as soon as possible!----
-----

*Courtney pov*

I got ready for the party with Jenn and Rebecca. Flat irons, blow dryers and curling wands were all around as was hair brushes, mirrors,hairsprays,various makeup products and Bobby pins as we all were getting ready.

Jenn and Rebecca are so sweet to me and I just love them. I barely know them and they so far are a couple of my best friends here in California.In a way, I already trust em.

After a while of gossiping while getting ready we were about done. We went through a few perfumes and sprayed the ones we liked. We took one last look in the mirror. We were all in party dresses and high heels with our makeup done nicely and hair flawless. I was wearing a black strapless dress. I went kinda for a sexy appeal, I'm not sure why but I just wanted to try it out. My dress my simple compared to Jenn and rebeccas. Mine was short,tight and black, with like a 5 inch section going around my torso of this mesh material you could see through. It was cute not trashy. Don't you worry about that, I'm not one of thoughs girls.

I wore classic black pumps and my hair was straight with my long bangs French braided back on my left side. I could almost not even tell I was wearing a strapless dress anyways since my long hair covered the areas where a strap would be. I slipped on my bracelet and a few rings. We took some selfies and headed out.

Kians reaction made me happy and made me excited for tonight.

-skip to later-

The music was loud and the house was hot from everyone dancing and jumping around. People had started drinking early, and really haven't stopped. Kian asked me if it would bother me if he drank,knowing my situation with my mom, and of course I let him. I wasn't gonna just be like no. I wanna let him have fun.

I was offered a lot of drinks from people and friends but I declined. They always say "Oh c'mon Courtney, let loose and have fun!" but at this point it doesnt get to me. I don't find it fun to get that way, I respect myself enough. A lot of people do too and watch themselves and don't let themselves get sloppy but a few don't.

In the beginning of the night I met a lot of the guys YouTube friends and they were all so nice and in a way welcoming. A few asking to do a collab sometime or putting me in their vlog.

"Cmon Courtney, come out and dance!" Rebecca says and pulls me out with her in the mob of people. We danced and were having a fun time. Kian came up from talking with friends and grabbed me from behind my waist.

"Sorry but this is my hot girlfriend, get your own."

I turn my head and grin at him. Rebecca laughs and go and talks to some other people and they all do dance together but I don't pay attention. I danced with kian, nothing dirty, just danced and sung probably the wrong lyrics to the songs. After a while we got hot and got out of the mob of people. Only to be put in a few vlogs talking about our party.Everyone seemed so fun to be around, and were all so nice to me. Even a few of them complimented our relationship. Very sweet.

Sam came up to me when I was talking to jenn.

"Hey, were gonna start up the bonfire. Just letting you know, and jenn, Jc wants you to come." Sam said with a smirk. He started to walk away.

"Ooo." I coo at her and she smiles gently.

"Let's go!" She says pulling my arm.

We head out on the beach,shoes in hand and meet up with the few people that were already out there.

"Hey babe!" Kian said running up to me. When he got close enough I smelt the achohol in his breath. It's always a trigger for me, but his kind eyes and how gentle he was with me always made me feel better. I have to tell myself that not all people are like my mother when they drink.