Chapter 44: Uninvited Guest

*Courtney pov*

When I found Sam I ran up to him and gave him a hug. Then noticed the girl with him who looked like she wanted to bitch slap me.

"Hey, Ashley, this is my friend Courtney. Kians girlfriend." He announced and her facial expression relaxed.

I smiled at her nevertheless and took out my hand to shake hers.

"Hi" she replied with a smile. This girl I couldn't really picture Kian with.

She was stunning however and fit Sam. She had gorgeous red hair. It was long and had this settle wave to it. The lighting wasn't good in the house because everything was dim but she had a pretty smile and dressed nice.

We made small talk, until I saw Kian walking over to me.

He was about to cuss but went "Ffff" and turned to me and just looked at me blankly. I grabbed his hands and tried to have an eye conversation. It didn't work he wasn't replying. I silently excused us and I held his hand and he followed me to the other room.

"Kian," I say to get his attention. He pressed his lips together and stared sadly in my eyes.

"Listen to me. Okay?" I ask him. He doesn't reply.

"I know how much you want to say something right now. I know. And you can tell me all that when we go outside." I say to him in a calm relaxed tone.

"I want her out of my house." he said angrily loosing focus. I squeezed his hands for him to look at me.

"Kian, you can't make it a scene. You can't. It wont be good. We can just leave. Alright? I'm gonna go say bye to Sam and then I'll meet you out at the car." I suggest to him.

"No, you can't leave me.." he said quietly.

"I just wanna say goodbye Kian."

"Yeah but I don't want you talking to her. I can't fucking stand this. It's too much. I should just went to bed and-" Kian sighed and stared at the ground.

"Okay, let's just go." I say to him and start walking for the front. He trails behind me. Right as we walk out the front, he starts.

"Fucking Jc.. And Sam should've, should've known not to bring her." He said angrily when he sat down in the car he was just very upset.

I just sat back and let him talk. He drove to my house and pulled in my driveway like he normally does. He unbuckled his seat belt but I stayed put and he looked at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked me

"We're gonna let it happen in here. Do you want to go for a drive? Maybe get some Mcdonalds?" I ask him. He still looked confused.

"When we go in my house I just wanna go upstairs and go to bed and cuddle with you okay? So since you're upset let's get that all out on the table." I explain

"Okay." he said and buckled up and started the car again pulling out and driving down to the gate.

"I dont want Ashley around. Sam knows I want nothing to do with her and yet he brought her into my house. That's what's upsetting." he says calmly and breathes like he's reall trying not to get upset.

"Ashley put me in a really bad place. When she cheated on me, she thought it was okay because we never officially dated. The boy she was with after threw that at me alot. I felt really sad for months. I got put on medication and slowly it helped and I felt better. I got off the pills and seemed fine because she had moved and was out of my life. Until now." Kian explained.

"When I see her, it reminds me of all thoughs things that I felt. And I can't have that in my life, I can't. I have YouTube, Fans and alot of friends looking out for me. And I have you. I'll tear myself apart if I get that bad again. It will tear us apart if she's around. Hell maybe she will tear us apart. I can't loose everything I got going." This time he sounded more upset. His voice was low and quiet.

"I understand. Maybe give Sam some time and maybe he will realize how much this effects you. And just talk to Jc tomorrow about it. But you can't go ape shit on either of them because that will send the wrong message. Calm and collected." I tell him.

"I just feel.. Like she's gonna ruin us. And I can't let that happen. I can't courtney." he said quietly.

"Okay, okay. Let's just lay low for a bit, maybe they will brake up? Who knows! Maybe Sam will confront you about it." I say

"Yeah, the best way probably isn't just bringing her in my house." he shook his head.

"True" I state. We pull in the McDonalds drive through and place our order.

"I'm sorry I kinda ruined our anniversary." Kian says to me and pulling away with our food.

"You didn't ruin it Kiki." I reassure him.

"I feel like I did.. I left for a shoot and came back late, freaked out at the party and sat complaining here in the car. Sounds pretty shitty to me."

"Yeah, but hey there's many more to come right?" I turn to him and shove a handful of fries in my mouth.

"Many more." he smiled and looked at me and laughed.

"You're a goof." he told me and stuck two fries in his mouth to appear to be a walrus.

"I never thought I would be in love with a walrus." I giggled. He smiles and put them in his mouth.

"You make everything better." he said to me.

After eating on the ride home, we arrived at my house. And just went to bed. Put on some cartoons and fell asleep.

------

Felt bad having a short chapter so I whipped up this one. Hope you liked it!

And I might have written some dirty stuff recently to add sometime.. I wasn't sure if y'all would love it or hate it... Also what do you wanna see next?