Chapter 49:Vidcon

A month later

*Courtney pov*

Vidcon. The source of my stress over the last few days. But the day has finally come. The convention center and our hotels flooded with people. GIRLS EVERYWHERE. we got here the day before and there was already so many people and when I woke up this morning I could see lines forming from my window.

"Today's the day! Well day 1, I'm so excited to meet those little munchkins." Kian says and stretches in front of the window. I was up already and getting ready in front of the mirror.

"I'm excited too!" I tell him. But mostly I was nervous. Nervous for our main stage performance tomorrow. Which I'm hosting, it's a lot of pressure.

"Hey," kian said softly and put his hands on my shoulders and looked at me in the mirror.

"Don't be nervous. They love you. We love you. And I love you."

"Thats a whole lot of love." I giggled.

"Well you deserve a whole lot of love." he said and kissed my cheek and goes in the bathroom to shower.

When it was time to go, vidcon security came and got us. At first I felt famous and it was kinda cool but once we got mobbed outside it wasn't fun anymore. It was kian and I in the front and there was a whole group of us you tubers and a bunch of security. The girls were all trying to get pictures and we all tried but the security was holding them back. I wanted to get pictures with them at first but the crowd grew and I got scared. Kian grabbed hold of my hand and I was starting to feel panicked. We got escorted to a hallway where I could catch my breath again.

"Hey, you alright?" Kian whispered to me and caressing my cheek.I nod.

We got to chill in the lounge and talk to other creators for a few hours. Then the boys headed to their meetup which I tagged along to. I stayed behind the curtain and came out and went down the line. It was a little bit overwhelming but I got through it.

"Okay guys, Shhhh, if you make a scene I can't be out here." I tell them. I took as many pictures as I could.

"Courtney, Courtney, oh my gosh, wow, hi," this girl was hyperventilating and I hugged her over the barrier.

"You are truely my role model and I love you so so much." she looked like she was gonna cry. I grabbed her hands and smiled at her.

"Hey, Shh, I love you too. You make me so happy." I tell her. We take a picture and the security people were giving me looks. I told them all goodbye and went back to the curtain. Not without kian running up to me and giving me a kiss first of course. Which causes an uproar in the crowd.

My partnership, Fullscreen, had set me up to do some things so I left the meet up to go to an interview. So many girls were watching me and smiling and trying to get my attention while I was talking, it was distracting but also flattering. After that I was at the Fullscreen booth with jenn and we were talking and doing a live Q&A. Then since the mob grew during that we had to be escorted out and to another hallway. I thought I was gonna be able to be like in vidcon, not sitting in the hallway the whole time.

"I didn't expect to be sitting in a hallway for most of the time.." I sighed to jenn.

"Yeah, this year is insane. There are so many people!" Jenn said.

"I wish I could meet everyone but it's just not safe.. This morning really scared me." I told her.

"Yeah, I was holding onto Sam and Rebecca the whole time. Everyone on twitter was freaking out saying we didn't want to meet anyone.."

"Really?" I asked confused.

"I tried I really did..." i added and got on my phone. Jenn and I spent time clearing up the rumors until the rest of our group showed up to go up to our rooms for a break.