Chapter 33:Surprise?

(Warning this chapter is all over the place. SOWWYYY)

*kian pov*

I woke up curled up in the bed sheets with my beautiful girl. Tangled together with our unclothed bodies.

Last night was definitely one of the best nights of my life.There was so much want, lust and attraction between Courtney and I. And finally after waiting so long, we got to show our love for each other. And honestly it couldn't have gone better. The wait was worth it, truly worth it.

I heard Courtney breath deeply and shift beside me, onto her back. I pulled a strand of hair from her face and behind her hair. She cracked a smile and pulled up the blanket and faced me.Without opening her eyes and mumbled "Goodmorning Kiki."

I leaned over and pressed my lips on hers.

"Morning beautiful."

"Your morning voice gives me butterflies." She giggled and snuggled closer. I kissed her head and pull her in. It was early so we fell back asleep.

-

I woke up and went to pull Courtney back into me but the bed was empty. I opened my eyes and sat up. I got out of bed and pulled on some boxers and sweats and ran my hand through my hair before jogging down the stairs. I went to the kitchen and found Courtney making food.She frowned when she saw me

"Why can't I ever surprise you!?" She said

"I was gonna bring it up to you."

She went back to the stove. I went up hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek multiple times. She giggled at my touch. I sat at the counter and she finished up.We sat and had breakfast together at the table.

She is such a good cook and I LOVE it.

Ricky came down and had breakfast also and talked with us. Then Connor and eventually Jc. We all hung around the house all morning. Courtney and I reading the comments on our videos. People got a kick out of em.

I took Courtney home because she had some business stuff to do today and errands to run. After I did that, the guys and I headed to the gym. The rest of the day was chill.

*ava pov*

I had a good valentines day. Went to a dinner and a movie with my boy. Nothing too special. I watched Courtneys new video this morning. It really made me happy. I decided to text her for the first time in soooooo long. I didn't even know if she would reply but I just decided to do it.

To:Courtney

Hey, I watched your and kians videos this morning. I just wanted to say to you, that I think you've found the right one. I miss you and hope all is well. Love, Ava

For all I know she would think that was really awkward and unneeded but I decided to send it anyways.

*courtney pov*

I got home after being at the o2l house. WHAT A NIGHT THAT WAS.

I have a meeting with an advertiser in a few hours for some sponsored video coming up. So I got ready for that. While doing that I got a text. When I looked at the ID on my lock screen I had to take a double take.

"Ava?"

I opened it immediately. Her text put a smile on my face. I was genuinely surprised for many reasons.

To:Ava

You have no idea how much that means to me. I hope everything is well with you too.(:

My old bestfriend from back home, thinks Kian is really good for me. Even with all these counseling sessions and how much I love and trust Kian now, THAT is what I needed.