Chapter 43: 8 Months

*Courtney pov*

I trust Kian. I do. But over hearing that end of the phone call upset me. I believe him as well, his story about the girl. I'm quite upset that Sam is doing this to him, but I see both sides. I want Sam happy and if he's with that girl then so be it.

Kian spent the next weekend at my house. We decided to be all cool and make homemade pizzas and smoothies. Kian drooled over the smoothie I made him and loved it. He got hyper and ran around my house being the weirdo he is. We both also did tweet sprees and a bunch of random things online talking to a bunch of our favorite people. Our fans, subscribers, supporters, followers? My little sunshines. Always makes me happy,and I can tell it makes kian happy too. Usually when Kian and I hangout, we don't use our phone ALOT. But we made a point to do that and it was fun. After that was over, we thought about this old Disney channel movie from when we were young. We looked it up and found it and freaked out about all the memories. We decided to look for the whole thing and found it up on YouTube. So we ended our night with a late cuddle session and watching a really weird movie.

-

*Kian pov*

I got up and decided to sneak out of Courtneys room and down to the kitchen to make her breakfast. I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes because I knew she loved them. I cooked up some bacon and while doing that I about jumped out of my skin when Courtneys grandma came in.

"Oh sorry, kian.' she laughed

"Didn't mean to startle you. Need any help?" She asked me with her gentle smile.

"No, thank you though. I'm almost done. Celebrating 8 months today." I tell her

"Oh wow, really. It really has been that long now hasn't it. Doing anything fun today?" She asks and looks at the mail.

"She's helping me shop for a video shoot I have this afternoon. We haven't made many plans yet.we will see." I say

I place the bacon ever so delicately on her plate. With whipped cream I made an 8. And of course placed the pancakes. Then made my plate, and poured us some juice. Carried our breakfast up on a tray and slowly walked into her room. Placed it on the bottom of the bed. Of course I took an extra moment to take a picture of the breakfast and in the background was her sleeping in her extra adorable Courtney way. Before waking her posted it on instagram with the caption "Must be love Happy 8 months Baby"

"Baby.." I cooed softly. I sat on my side so I was closer.

"Helllloooo, Beautiful. Wakey Wakey" I said alittle more loudly. I caressed her cheek and she squinted her eyes.

"Happy 8 months babe" I smile at her. She grins and sighs.

"I wanted to say it first,"She whined

"Love you." she added with a sleepy smile.

I looked at the display as she looked at me. Then that got her to look. She glanced and glanced again and smiled. Then sat up and brought it up to her.

"Awwh, kian! This is really cute. I love it." She said and dipped her finger in the whipped cream.

"I'm glad, Now let's eat." I say and set us all up.

-

After breakfast, Courtney got ready and I did too. Then we made our way down to the grove.

Courtney grabbed my hand and started skipping and swinging my arm with hers. She started laughing when I joined in and at the reactions of people walking by. She is so adorable.

We went into one store, then another, and then another. Picking up bits and pieces everywhere. In the end I had a great outfit and had a good time. I dropped Courtney off at her house and went home and got ready for my video shoot. I felt bad that it had to land on our 8 month anniversary but Courtney didn't seem too bothered by it.

-

The shoot went longer than expected so I went straight to Courtneys afterwards. I called her on the way and she was ready. So I pulled in her drive way, she came out and then we headed to the movies.

Before the movie, that we made just alittle bit early, we were sitting watching the previews.

"Have you gotten any texts about going to a party?" Courtney turns to me.

"No, I mean I was only on my phone when I called you. I'll check. Why?"

"I've gotten three texts from people asking me why I'm not at the party." she said to me looking confused.

"Mhm.." I checked through my phone and I did too have a few messages about it. Some asking where I was, some asking why I wasn't at the party and finally one asking why I wasn't at the house.

"Uhh I have a feeling should've listened to Jc sometime yesterday.." I laughed.

"What do you mean?" court asks

"I think the party is there.. That explains the texts." I say

"Ohhhhh that makes sense." she laughs and sticks her phone in her bag. And I put mine in my pocket. The lights lower and voices around us hush. Courtney grabbed my arm, rests her head on my shoulder and her hand in mine.

I'm not gonna lie,I dozed off a few times during the movie. I'm sure I would've really enjoyed it if I hadn't been so tired.

"Pleaseeeeee we should go say hi." Courtney said to me from the passenger seat.

"But alls I want todo is have some cuddlez." I told her in my cuddly voice. She frowned.

"After..?" she suggested trying to give me a smile.

"Okay" I gave in.

When we pulled the car in at the house, it seemed like there was alot of people there. The house was kind of dark and there was music being played out back. I heard splashing so I guess some people were having a late night swim.

Stuff like this happens and these are the reasons why I keep my room locked alot. So nobody goes in there for whatever reason.

"Okay, I'm gonna go say hi, then we can leave!" Courtney told me walking down the hall to the Livingroom.

I went up to my room to put my stuff away,or else I would forget.When I returned downstairs said hi to a few people I passed by, mostly just looking for Courtney. I didn't hear her voice, over the others plus the music. Fortunately it was at tolerable volume.

I found Courtney and was walking towards her and some how I failed to notice anything else but her at that moment. Including who she was talking to. When she saw me, her face went concerned. I looked and saw Sam looking back at me and then a girl.Not just any girl, but fucking Ashley. Everything just happened in slow motion in my mind.

----
I'm sorry for errors and that it's short. I just wanted to update for y'all!(: