Chapter 9:The wedding

*Kian pov* 

After Courtney left to get ready, I got ready myself. I showered and did my hair. I had to do it really good today since there was going to be lots of pictures. I ate and uploaded my o2l video. Then hurried to put on my suit. My suit was navy blue and had white on the inside. I decided to go with a bow tie instead of a tie. It fit me better. That was Black.

I put on thoughs stupid dress shoes that were so uncomfortable. My mom and dad were going to pick me up on the way there because we had to go early.

One the drive over all I could think of was how good Courtney was going to look. No matter what dress she picked she would look good. And I couldn't quite see my sister actually getting married. She's only a little bit older than me. It's crazy. We get there and take a few family pictures to minimize how many we take after the ceremony. I'd say that was a good idea on their part.

The time goes by slow but finally it's about time for Sam and Courtney to get here. Sam texts me and says they are almost here. So I go out front and stand, my eyes searching for for my girl.

I don't stand long before my eyes see what I'm searching for. I see her glowing smiling face. I met her halfway and I can't get my eyes off her.

"wow. Just wow. You look absolutely amazing." I tell her.

"awe thank you." she thanks me and kisses me on my cheek. She didn't have to go on her tiptoes because of her heels. Which I now notice. Hot.

She's wearing a dress I hadn't seen at the store. It was navy blue and long. She matched me perfectly. She had her hair curled beautifully and had a white bow.

"I like the suit you picked out. You look mighty handsome." she says.

"Thank you." I say and grab her hand. I lead her up the stairs. Sam goes and talks to his parents who came for my sister.Sam being my best friend for years upon years they've met many times.

I bring her to my mom to met her, then my dad. My mom seems to like her but she's busy and stressed out right now for the wedding so she says she'll talk to her later. About what? Hmm. My dad asks about her grades... Of course. But doesn't say much.

We head into the venue to take our seats in the second row behind my parents.We sit in our seats holding hands as the ceremony starts.

The one thing that stands out in my mind as we leave to the ballroom after the ceremony is the way my sister looked at me and Courtney when she walked back down the aisle with her new husband. Mark. She just smiled and looked directly at us. Courtney looked at me and I shrugged. My sister and Courtney have never met but I've told my sister about her. Maybe she's just happy for us? I don't know?

My mom directs me and Courtney to come get photos done. Courtney is confused why they want her but I guess my sister requested her. We take group pictures and my sister had courtney stay after and come back down some hallway and said she would bring her right back.Secrets don't make friends but I just wait for her to come back.

Finally she come back by herself. I grab her hand and walk back to the ballroom to get our grub on.

"What was that about?" I ask as we walk.

"Oh nothing." she says and smiles big but looks away.

We sit at our table with my parents and grandparents. And Courtney just mingles and answers many questions.To my surprise my sister makes a speech and then she toasts me and Courtney. She says,"To Kian finally finding a girlfriend that I like and that loves him as much as he loves her." and I hear many "awe"s and many people staring. I hug Courtney and she's just laughing and looking at me with her sweet sparkling eyes.

Then food is served and there is less talking and more eating.The decorations look really cool with the lighting. The wedding colors were white and blue so me and Courtney dressed perfectly without knowing. We watch the first dance and then go party it up ourselves.

All I have to say about that really is Courtney can dance.And Courtney can grind.Luckily my parents nor grandparents saw that. But I'm glad I experienced that.(;

The night goes fast. I see many drunk family members and I'm exhausted. I only saw Sam once or twice both with some girl. I call my Uber LA driver and we make our way to say bye to my sister and mark. We do (OMG WEEEDDOOOO WEEDOOO WEEEDOOO, please know this reference people) and Courtney and my sister share a hug. I walk out with my hand resting on courtneys waist. It's freezing and I just wrap my arms around Courtney to keep her warm. There was no sleeves on her arms let alone straps on her shoulders. The car gets here and it's about a 40 minute drive home and we told the driver Courtneys address. Courtney falls asleep leaning on me and I drift off. I see we are almost home and have to wake her angel face.

We make it inside and I lock the door behind us. Courtney gives me sweats to wear and I get into thoughs. She changes slowly into pajama pants and a sweatshirt. I take the bow out of her hair because she forgets. She is already half asleep before her head hits the pillow. I turn off the lights and plug both of our phones in. I hop into bed and drift off to sleep next to my princess.

The next couple weeks suck. I have a lot of days at awesomenesstv which is cool but exhausting. I go stay at my parents house for a few days during thanksgiving. Courtney flew back home for a week to spend thanksgiving with her grandma and Ava.I miss her but I'm glad she gets to go home for thanksgiving. The guys all go back home for the holiday. Jc leaves for like three weeks doing a bunch of different events and visiting home. I hang out with Sam on my free time. And get my school work done. And keep on making videos.

I text Courtney a lot. And we FaceTime every once in a while. I hate not seeing her. But with traveling and busy schedules we just don't have time. Soon that will change. I hope.

--a week after thanksgiving-- 

I get to pick Courtney and her grandma up from the airport. I'm driving and I'm just so damn excited.

I pull up to the curb and open the trunk and they walk out of the luggage claim.They see me and Courtney rushes over.Leaving her suit case at the curb. She jumps on me and hugs me tight. I'm finally holding her in my arms again after so long. I want this moment to last forever. Her legs straddling me and her head next to mine. My hands supporting her butt. I let her down and put their luggage in the trunk. I drive them home and they tell stories from their trip back to Illinois. It was nice having them home. It was around dinner time and dark so i dropped them at home and went home myself.Letting them relax after a long day on a plane.

The boys had gotten home yesterday and the day before. I did some extra school work and went to bed. Hoping I would get to spend the next few days with Courtney.

Not this way.

I'm awoken by a phone call at 12:30am. This is not normal for ANYONE to be calling me at this time. And it's from Courtney who I thought would be deep in slumber by now. I answer it.

"Hello?" I say. My voice weak from sleeping.

"Ki-Kian?" Courtney says. I hear shaking in her voice. I know something is wrong. 

-------------------- 

Don't kill me for the cliffhanger! 

Sorry if this chapter was clique or cheesy.  

Hope you enjoyed(: