Chapter 22:Welcome home

(I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @/kiwikeeley because I wasn't motivated to write or update because I didnt really feel like people would actually care if I updated or not..So Thank her or else I wouldn't have updated. BTW I'm having some bad writers block and like I've said previously, I need some help, or else no chapters are being written.)

*Normal pov*

We get back to Kians house and lay around on my phone. Talking on a huge group text and responding to people on social media. I always have something to do on my phone and it keeps me busy.

I think one of my favorite things to do is like pictures on instagram and watch girls fangirl. I'm just me and they treat me like I'm famous. I find it funny and it warms my heart. Also on twitter because girls talk in gibberish like "OHKMG RAELLY COURTNEY USHE WOK YAWO WOOW" but mostly they just ask for a follow or for a follow from Kian. I follow people who I find funny or who say nice things. But my ALL TIME favorite thing to see is when fans tweet me to follow other fans because they really love me. Like fans help each other and I find it very heartwarming.

I look up from my phone and I see Kian walking over to me. When I see him a smile grows on both of our faces and he sits by me. His hair is damp because he just got out of the shower and his hair was down.I seriously love it down. He sits down and lays down across me. I rest my arms on his back as I'm still on my phone.

"Are we going home tomorrow? For the night." I ask him because I didn't know the exact day.

"Uh yeah or 2 nights." he replies simply.

"I invited Sam to come back with us." I say.

"Oh, okay. Maybe trev trev will come visit. And we can surprise the boys when we get them from the airport." kian say still laying on me.

"Sounds good." I reply and I text Sam.

To:Sammers

Still coming back to L.A with us?:)

From:Sammers

Yes. When and how long?

To:Sammers

Tomorrow and until Monday.:)

From:Sammers

Alright :)

I softly push on kian and he sits up. I motion for him to lay down and I lay on him. My head rest on his chest and I intertwine my legs with his. Kians mom smiles at us.

From:Connor

You're picking me up from the airport tomorrow night right?

To:Connor

Yes sir

We eat dinner and Kian heads to bed. I am not that tired and stay up with tabs. We watch some chick flic and just talked like girls.

"You are most definitely my favorite teenage girl. You are so real and kind hearted." she says basically out of nowhere.

I blush from the sudden compliment. "Thanks."

"I really think you're perfect for kian.And I'm not just saying that courtney.You complete him and I can tell by the way he acts with you." she says

I smile at that.

"Sometimes it seems too good to be true. So many girls like him and I'm sure they are much prettier than me." I confess. Ive never really talked about it to anyone.

"I don't think you should worry. I wish you saw the way he looks at you from my point of view. You make him so happy." Tabs explains.

"Thank you, I needed that." I say and we continue watching the movie.