Chapter 11: How things are.

When I got home with kian it was already daylight. The bags under our eyes were so dark. Ididnt even make it up stairs. I slipped out of my shoes and grabbed a throw blanket and laid down front first on the couch. Immediately I fell asleep.After a while I woke up, kian was still sleeping. I covered him with a blanket and I went up stairs to shower. I saw the picture frame that Ava gave to me when I moved. I picked it up and hugged it. I told Ava that I would hug it when I missed her. I saw her yesterday but I miss her. After all thats going on I miss her even more.

I lay the frame on my bed. I got undressed and got into the shower.Trying to refresh myself for a new week.

*kian pov*

I'm absolutely so exhausted. I'm relieved that I'm able to sleep now that we have gotten home from the hospital. I lay face first on courtneys couch and I don't remember anything. I was knocked out.

My mind woke up a while later when courtney put a blanket on me. I drifted off to sleep once again. Then I really woke up. I sat up and noticed courtneys absence. I stretch and crack my back and get up searching for Courtney. I head up to her room and walk in finding her. I heard the shower going and noticed a picture frame on her bed. It was of her and someone. I'm guessing Ava.

I thought it was a great opportunity for another nap. I stretched out on her bed facing the opposite direction of the bathroom. So I wouldn't see anything Courtney wouldn't want me seeing.

I don't really fall asleep I just lay there awake. Her bed is so comfortable I don't know how I'm not sleeping. I hear the hum of the shower go off . I tense up scared she will be mad at me for being up here while she showers. It's not really being scared it's more like I don't want to make her mad. Because she doesn't deserve to be mad.

I hear her walk into the room and stop noticing me.

"Oh, hi..." she says "I didn't hear you come in."

"can I turn around?" I ask so I can face her.

"Yeah I guess." she replies.

I turn over. Courtneys has on a pink fluffy robe. And her hair up in a towel.

"You like this outfit?" she asks jokingly.

"Yep. It's my favvvve" I say.

"Good cause I don't really feel like putting clothes on." she says winking and comes onto her bed next to me.

"I have to bring rickys car back to him. We can drive my car." I say.

"Awe does that mean I have to get dressed." she says

"Not yet." I say and wrap my arms around her tummy and lay my head on her.

A while later, courtney gets up and gets dressed. And drys her hair. I make her bed. And then we head off to my house.

We get there and we go upstairs. I give Ricky his keys and tell Courtney I'm getting in the shower.

*normal pov*

We get to the o2l house. We head upstairs. Kian heads into the shower and I go in to say hi to Connor.

I wake into his room softly knocking as I stepped in. He immediately smiled and stood up. His facial expression quickly changed as if he had remembered something. He walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug. I knew why.

"How's things?" Connor asks.

"We're visiting her later tonight. But as of now she's stable." I fall silent for a moment and look up at Connor again.

"It's hard." I say trying not to get chocked up.

"I can only imagine. Well I'm here if you need anything. Just remember that." he says.