Chapter 31:Focus

(Oooooooo new pov)

*Ava pov*

Sure, Erica is my best friend. She's been my best friend for quite some time. Its not like after Coirtney left that I would just not have any other friends. I sure hope she doesn't think that.

Sure, I love Courtney. But let's be real, things are going good for her in California. She has a califonia boyfriend and is living a californian lifestyle. Since her grandmas accident, we haven't really talked. I didnt feel she needed me anymore to be quite honest. Things seemed to be handled well with her. She's growing in popularity on the Internet that's for sure. She seems happy on there, and that's all I have to go off of. I watch videos she's in sometimes, because I miss her, but still never finding myself wanting to text her. Feeling maybe it's a waste of time. We aren't as close and I don't ever feel the need to tell her stuff like I would before.

The worst way to end a friendship is for nothing to happen. And I've read that everywhere on the Internet and it's completely true. It's the worst, you just stop talking, and stop trying. It just happens.

But I never thought it would happen to us.

-

Erica is my best friend now though. She isn't like Courtney at all. And it's all different. She's different. But it's okay.

I also have a boyfriend now. I think he's good for me, alot of people seem to think so. Other than my grandma. Well, that's just a whole different story.

As of right now, and that we know of, Courtneys mom is still in rehabilitation.

Cameron is still Cameron. He still talks about courtney like crazy. Wherever he wants to prove something to someone, he uses Courtney. Saying all the things they did. Some true, some rumors. Still trying to ruin her life, even though she seems to be living a better one now. I never did stop him. He can't hurt her too bad from here, and I'd like to keep it that way.

The funny thing about Cameron is that his ex is now basically famous. In a way. And he still talks bad about her even though she's so much higher on the cool scale than him. It sounds lame but I laugh about it sometimes.

Sometimes I wonder if Courtney ever misses me. Or thinks about me. Cause I do sometimes. Looking at pictures, or old videos. Or looking at something and thinking of an inside joke that would make us laugh and laugh. Or all the times we had sleepovers on my living room floor. Or even our last meal together. That last hug...

A friendship may die out but ours won't be forgotten.

*Courtney pov*

After focusing on school, my counseling and just on my relationship with kian, I'm finally getting serious about youtube.Starting for real last week, with two videos a week. Mondays being topic videos/rants and Friday videos being for Q&A's or tag videos.

Nothing fun has happened but valentines day is coming up.

-

Kian and I are just hanging at my house tonight. Just a normal thursday around here. I open up the list kian made me at Christmas and went down the list.

"We've done a few of thoughs haven't we?" Kian asks trying to look at the paper. I go and grab a pen and go check off which ones

/Throw a party

/kiss at midnight

/go to the beach

/make couples videos (AKA boyfriend/girlfriend tag)

"We watched fireworks but let's not count that time." kian tells me and I nod setting down the list on the table.

"We should do some of these." I tell him.

"We will. What do you wanna do for valentines day?" He asks me. I shrug and sit down on the couch.

"honestly I don't care if we don't do anything special. I just wanna hang out with you." I tell him.

"I love you." he says smiling at me.

"I know." I joke and peck him on the lips.

"Since you are so focused on you're growing channel, we can make some cute shit to upload.?" Kian suggests

"Liiiiiikkkkkee?"

"Valentines day related! Hey, we could do a few things from the list!" he tells me

"We can bake Valentines day treats while doing a tag video on my channel.." I tell him.

"I'm always you for baked goods." he laughs and I laugh at him for just how he said it.

"I wanna do the paint fight." he smirks at me.

"Okay that sounds fun! But cold.. Um we need to make it.. Hmm. How about pink and white and red paint for valentines day?" I suggest unsure.

"Perfect."

"So we film on valentines day orrrrrrr upload?" He asks

"Uh I don't know. I'm sure the fans would love the videos on valentines." I say. He nods.

"However it works out, it's fine by me!" He tells me. I smile and tackle him on the couch.

"WEIRDO ALERT WEIRDO ALERT!" He shouts laughing.

"Stop your setting off your own alarm!" I joke. We end up in the most uncomfortable position on the couch laughing.

--