Chapter 27: The morning after

( warning: bad language may be used from time to time throughout the story. If this was not already mentioned.)

*Courtney pov*

I actually slept pretty well. It was like sleeping next to Ava back home.I guess that's something weird to compare this two considering I was sleeping next to my boyfriend. But since he was irritating me we didn't touch each other all night. I woke up around 10 and was feeling refreshed.I got up and slipped on my slippers before heading down stairs. I got some glasses of water and the bottle of advil, to place next to everyone for when they woke up. Their heads will be pounding and they will probably feel nauseous.The only room I dont go in was Jcs because it was locked...

I put a bunch of Gatorade in the freezer to get them cold faster. I sit at the table on twitter. I gained a bunch of followers over night and I don't really know why and I'm not gonna question it.

Someone that I used to go to school with said in a tweet that she didnt understand why I was famous. I'm not famous and she doesn't even understand the Internet apparently.

"Fuuucccck." I hear Sam groan and sit up on the couch. He looks around and spots me. He rubs his eyes and looks again.

"Are these for me?" motioning to the table with the items I put there yesterday. I nod. He sighs and takes the pills and lays back down. I go upstairs for something and I pass jenn in the hallway running to the bathroom. From Jc's room?

Uhhmmm. I continue on my way. I grab my computer and sit at the island in the kitchen on it. Connor comes out and starts up the coffee.

"Good morning you crazy cat lover." I greet him. He smiles slightly, clearly not all there.

"Thanks for the pain killers. That would've been a head pounding walk to the bathroom to get some if they weren't next to my bed." He said grabbing a mug.

"Your welcome, I just like taking care of my friends."

----

After I knew everyone for the most part was awake I began to make breakfast. It's always good to eat a nice greasy breakfast when hungover. Or so my mom used to say. I made bacon, hash browns, sausage and toast. I had out orange juice and the Gatorade as well. I knew Kian was awake from twitter but I haven't been up there.

"Hey Sam breakfast is ready if you want at it first." I say from the kitchen.

"Okay." I hear him answer. I stick my head in trevors room and tell everyone in there. Well Ricky Connor and Trevor. I walk in delivering gatorade to Rebecca and tell her breakfast is ready but she doesn't look too good. I let her be. I'm still grossed out by jenn and Jc. Just Ew.

"If you guys are awake, breakfast is ready." I say at the door. And head to my room. Kian was in bed.

"hey, kian-" I say and he cuts me off.

"I heard. I'll be done in a bit."

"Whatever kian." I mumble and leave.

I grab some breakfast myself and sit at the table. The tv was on and nobody was really talking. The house was a mess and we had all day to clean it.Finally Jc and Jenn come down and Jenn makes a face kinda at me. Like an embarrassed, you know what I did face. I made one back like really? And she nodded. Agh, now I'm gonna throw up.

But I don't. I finish breakfast and Kian did come down and sit somewhere else to eat. I dorm know why he's acting so you know, bitchy. But I didn't do anything to him, other than you know, shut down his horny drunk ass.

Sam tries to have a conversation with me via eyes from across the table. Looking from kian to me to kian to me asking me what happened. I shrug and put up a playful fist. Kian already showered so I went up and did so too. The nicest shower of my life, it felt so refreshing. I felt so gross from last night. But now I was finally cleeeean. I brush my teeth and dry my hair with my towel. Scroll tumblr for a few minutes then hurry picking up my dirty clothes and walking out of the bathroom.