Chapter Six

He woke up, tiredly. He didn't get any sleep last night. It was quiet, too quiet. The early morning sun shinned through the crack in the drapes that covered the window. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

He sat up in the bed and placed his feet on the ground. He was wearing his black and white PJ's. Brendon grabbed his phone and stared at it. What looked like millions of notations from Twitter and Facebook, have blown up his phone.

With a sigh, Brendon stood and walked to Brooke's room. His eyes widened once he opened the door and saw that Brooke wasn't there. The blanket was messed up and one of the pillows lay on the ground.

"Brooke?" He yelled out wearily, while racing down the stairs. As dangerous as it was to run down stairs, he didn't care. But he stopped and sighed with relief once he saw Brooke.

She was sitting on the ground in front of the TV while SpongeBob played quietly. She was dressed in a P!ATD PJ pants with a baggy Batman shirt.

Brendon grabbed his phone and quickly snapped a photo. The sudden click caused Brooke to stand up. A nervous look passed her face as she looked down. "I'm- I'm sorry. I just wanted to watch TV... I didn't mean to." She rambled slightly.

Brendon shook her head, smiling slightly. "Princess, whatever is here, you are free to use." He smiled. 'Except for the alcohol'  Brendon thought with a smile. He sat down on the couch and Brooke walked over to Brendon and moved her arms up in the air.

Brendon grabbed Brooke by under arms and placed her in his lap. She sat on one of his legs while she held the bear. The TV was still playing the cartoon. Brendon toned out the mindless television and he pulled out his phone.

He tweeted out to his fans the picture of Brooke with the caption, 'Guys, the rumors are true. I will be explaining it in a Periscope later.'  after he posted it, his phone exploded with replies. Brendon paused the TV and looked a Brooke.

Her hair was messy and her bright brown eyes were shinning. She smiled up at him and Brendon mirrored her smile, gently reaching up and messing up her hair with his hand.

He sighed and gently moved Brooke to his chest. He rested his head over hers. Her legs were between his.

 Once he started the Periscope, he started answering people questions. "Okay everyone. Meet my daughter, Brooke." He pointed the camera at Brooke. "She's four years old."

'She's so pretty'
'Awww'
'She looks just like you!'
The mean comments caused Brendon to narrow his eyes.
'ew'
'there is no way that, that your daughter.'
'pfft just a publicity stunt. O.o'
'Marry me daddy'
'She must be a mistake.'

"Guys stop!" He said angrily. "All those nice comments, thank you. But all of those fucking mean comments, piss off. She is my daughter, and I love her. If you are mean to her, you are basically insulting me." He blew up on the fans slightly. It said a couple people have left but most people stayed.

Brooke looked down shyly and the comments section just started to apologize. "Guys I'm sorry for blowing up on you guys but I love my daughter and thats not going to change. Anyway, I just started this to tell you guys. Bye everyone!"

One thing caught his eye before he signed off, 'That little bitch is ugly. She probably isn't even his. Besides the mother should be killed, because I've decided that I'm pretty enough (prettier than Broken) to be Brendon's.'

He didn't say anything but finally signed out. Brooke looked up at him with a giggle. Brendon smile falsely at her with sad eyes. 'I don't get why the fans hate her. They're just fake fans if they do.'

Just as Dallon opened the door with the key he has, Brooke had one question to ask, "Daddy, what does 'fuck' mean?" She asked with a tilt of the head.

Dallon shut the door loudly and blinked at Brooke with shock and a ghost of a smile on his face.

"Goddamn it." Brendon chuckled, placing his hand over his eyes.