Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One *cough* pilots. Also the picture above is the box that my grandma gave me four years ago (I was nine years old, don't judge) but I put in storage and I just found it again 😂 I didn't mean for the names to be the same but Brooke is my middle name.

****

Pain. That's all Brendon could feel. It wasn't a dream, it wasn't a nightmare, it was real life. He felt his chest being crushed. Brendon looked over at the two people in car, Brooke and Ryan. Brooke was screaming and crying, while Ryan was already bleeding.

Brooke's side was covered in blood, and the window was broken. Her car seat was holding her back painfully. She looked at Brendon with pleading eyes. Tears streamed down her face and she continued to thrash around.

Everything was going in slow motion to Brendon. The car flipped once more, rolling off the hill even more. The other car was already stopped, as no one got out. It was a red car and it was badly damaged, the drivers side dented in.

Brendon tried his best to control the wheel of the car but failed miserably. The screaming of the tires continued down the dirt hill. A tree was the last thing that Brendon saw before the car jerked painfully, and everything went black.

****

"Here lies Brooke Boyd Urie. Daughter of Brendon Boyd Urie, and neice of George Ryan Ross. Sadly, at the age of four years old, Brooke was killed in a car accident. There is no way anyone could have avoided it. Mr. Urie and Mr. Ross were also in the car accident, but thankfully they are here with us today to cherrish Brooke's life. The young girl was a shy who loved almost everything, but she was torn away from her loving father and uncles at a young age. Her family loved her dearly, and are sad to see her go. But now, she is up there with God and he is taking her under his wing." The priest said.

Brendon sobbed. He lost his daughter, his pride, his joy, the one that he loved the most, was gone. He refused to believe it.

But now Brooke was gone and there was nothing that he could do about it.

THE END

{hahaha I bet you fucking hate me right now. But it's not over :P. Ayyye but this part starts after the car accident. Ignore the funeral part. Sorry if I make you guys cry!}

Ryan cried loudly, Dallon wrapped his arms around him to soothe the man. Brendon was laying on bed, with wires covered his body. A breathing mask was strapped around his face. His face was deathly pale, his lips chapped. Ryan covered his face and sobbed more.

The door opened and a bed was moved in. The doctor moved a bed that held a young girl. Which when Ryan looked up and saw Brooke. She was also unconscious. Brooke was so small in the large bed. A white blanket was wrapped around her body and wires were also arond her.

Everyone had tears in their eyes. Someone, which Ryan wasn't paying attention to, requested that Brooke and Brendon shared the same room. The doctors didn't mind and they moved Brooke in the room.

Ryan believed it was his fault. He should have seen the car coming, but he didn't. Now, his family was laying on these hospital beds. No words were said, all that fills the room was sobbing.

"Morning babe." Was the thing that kept replaying in his head. Brendon was driving Ryan home when a red car came out of no where.

"I'm so sorry Brendon and Brooke." Ryan whispered.

****

I'm a little shit, aren't I? I don't know why I did this. But this chapters music was 'Car Radio' by Twenty One Pilots. Sorry guys again if you cried!

-THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT-