Chapter Thirty Two

IT'S FRIDAY, YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS? Time for me to sit in front of a computer, while watching American Dad episodes all night long. Yay! 

My head hurt way too much. Today we had a forum and a prep-rally. Basically, the 7th and 8th graders scream as loud as they can to win. Of  course, 8th graders always win. I screamed as loud as I could, and of course, I'm loud as fuck. Now my voice hurts.

 Also when the football players were called out, my friends and I stood up and cheered our friends name while cheering. Yo, broian, thanks for being our target with the screaming. He's a nerd :P. Follow him, he's one of my great friends.

My older sister is holding a sleep-over at our house. There are five of her friends a couple feet away, and they are watching Barbie movies. They are legit fifteen and sixteen year old.

Have fun reading my weird-ass story! 

-------

Do you mind explaining what Mr. Troy Johnson did to you, miss. Urie?" The police officer asked. "Start right when you first saw the man." The dark room circled around the pair. Brooke was sitting on Brendon's leg, while Ryan sat next to them both. Brooke seemed nervous, but yet, she was clueless as of what happened. The man, who was dressed in a police uniform, leaned forwards gently as he talked to the small child, across the dark wooden table. With clearly fake smile, he looked down at Brooke.

"He- I don't remember anwthing." Brooke rocked back and forth against Brendon's chest. It was clear that she was lying, everyone in room knew it. Brendon gently placed his large hand on her back. She looked down, small tears filling her eyes. She mumbled a mumbled 'sorry' sound, glancing at floor, as if she was ashamed 

"Brooke, come on, please just tell us what happened. We promise you will not get in trouble or hurt by telling us." Brendon sighed. 

"He said he would hurt me if I told...." Brooke sighed. Brendon felt his chest tighten in anger.

"Please, Miss. Urie, we promise you that this is being handled with the greatest, safest care. That man will never be able to get close to you, he is behind bars, waiting for his trail. You are the only person who can actually lock him away. Please, tell us what you know."

"When I met hiwm, I was at the plawe... Before Daddy found me. It was raining, and I'm scared of thunder... He came into my room. It was late at night and I was sleepy. I was in bed a- and a man walked in. I couldn't move when he sat on me and told me to shh. I remember I screamed an- and-." By now, she was breaking down in tears. Brendon gentle held her, humming in her ear as she sobbed. Brooke calmed, before continuing. "I saw her watching the man, smiling at him. Thats all I remember before something heavy hurt me. And that's all I can't remember."

Brendon was seething with rage by time she finished, but he held it inside of him. Everyone looked at her with shocked eyes. Brookes short hair was all that was shown of her face, as she buried his neck, Brendon's chest vibrated from the humming, calming down Brooke. Ryan looked at the two, placing his hand over Brendon's shoulder, Ryan frowned. Ryan hated seeing them like this, he felt horrible. He believes he's being selfish, as he swears at himself mentally. This is about Brooke, Ryan thought, not me. He didn't like seeing Brendon like this. One hand clinched tightly, his knuckles turning white, while the other held Brooke. He was angry, to say the least. 

Brendon struggled to keep his anger at a low. His body was shaking, his jaw tightened. His one light eyes were now glinting a dark black. He attempted to breath in and out, but that only added to his anger. What kind of sick fuck does this, Brendon thought. She's only a child. She was defenseless against him. Brendon sighed, hoping this would be over soon. With the tour coming up, Brooke, Ryan, Amy, his parents, the fans, and everyone else, it seemed like the world was weighing down on him. 

He promised to himself, I will never let that man- if can even call him a man, get close to my daughter. He'll die trying. 

----

Feel hitting, filler chapter. 

I- I have just had a horrible week. I'm glad it's over. Basically some drama happened and this girl started to threaten me and my friends. And it went as far as, them following my best friend to her locker, yelling at her. Plus not to mention my parents... In their eyes, I'm kinda a failure and that's about it to them. I've some arguments with friends this week over stupid shit, and it wasn't fun. 

All I'll say is this, my anxiety was at an all time high and my self-esteem was super low. But, I'm fine now and I will be updating more and more now. Sorry for dumping that all on you guys, but that's the reason I haven't been updating as much anymore. 

Thanks for understanding. 

-THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT-