Chapter Fifthteen

Hello guys. I am stuck in a car with my mom and we are forced to babysit a kid. But good news is; I'm learning how to drive a car. Weird, but I am happy. I drove around in a vacant lot but I did well. I think at least. Anyway, here is your chapter.

****

Loud pounding woke the pair up. It kept getting louder and a groan was heard. Brendon blushed, looking at the sleeping Ryan. He rubbed his eyes and walked over to the door.

"Calm your tits. I'm coming to the door. Jesus." Brendon groaned opened the door tiredly. Dallon stood there, crossing his arms. "Why didn't you just use the fucking key you have?" Brendon sighed.

"I forgot it." Dallon shrugged and pushed past Brendon and into Brendon's house. Ryan was still asleep on the couch, while Brooke was still upstairs. "Woah, who's that?" He gestured to Ryan.

Ryan was facing the other side of the couch, so they couldn't see his face. A blanket was wrapped around his waist. His brown hair was covering his most of his face also.

"Uncle Dally!" Brooke cheered, running down the stairs. Dallon smiled, bending to Brooke's height and wrapping his arms around her. He picked her up and set her on his hip.

"Hey, baby." He laughed and popped her on the nose, gently. Brooke was then placed on the ground. She ran to Ryan and jumped on his chest. He groaned out, rolling over on his side.

"Come on Ryro." She kept nudging his in the shoulders. Her small lets where around his chest. He groaned once again before sitting up and pulling Brook onto his legs.

"Ryan?" Dallon's eye widened. He looked over at Ryan, who was looking at Dallon with a smile on his face. After the band split up, everyone stopped talking to each other.

"H- Hey Dallon." Ryan stood and rubbed his neck, awkwardly. Dallon smiled and walked over to Ryan. Ryan bit his lip nervously. Before Dallon hugged Ryan. Brendon was watching, but there was a small pain in his stomach.

He didn't know what to think of it. It felt weird, and Brendon didn't like it. Something about Dallon and Ryan hugging made Brendon feel angry and protective. 'He's just a friend. Why am I thinking this way?' Brendon thought.

Brooke walked over to Brendon, who was standing still at the door, and lifted her arms up. Brendon picked her up and smiled at her. "I still ship Ryden." She whispered.

Dallon and Ryan pulled away and Dallon busted out laughing. "S- She- sa-said it." He was laughing super hard to the point were there were tears in his eyes.

"Why would you teach her that?" Brendon and Ryan said at one time. Their faces where beat red. 

"Because Ryden is real." Dallon chuckled out, flopping down on the couch. Brendon walked over to the couch, sitting down also. Ryan sat next to Brendon, with Brooke in between the two. "Awww such a cute family." Dallon gestured towards the three people.

Ryan looked down, blushing. While Brendon slapped Dallon on the head. Dallon rolled his eyes and grabbed the remote and flicking on a movie.

*****

Brooke and Dallon were giggling out quietly. Ryan and Brendon slept on the couch. Ryan's head was laying on Brendon's shoulder, while Brendon's head was on Ryan's. It was cute.

They both were asleep peacefully. Brendon was snoring and his lips were slightly parted. Dallon was standing in front of the two. It was quite late, around midnight, and way past Brooke's bed time.

Dallon was holding his phone, snapping photos of the two. Brooke giggled again and Dallon placed his finger over his lips, in a 'Shhh' motion. Brooke mocked his action and placed her index finger over her lips.

Brooke walked over to the couch and pulled over the huge blanket that draped over the side of the couch and gently placed it over the two. Dallon walked over to Brooke and placed her on the lap of the both.

She yawned, as Dallon placed the blanket over her. "Goodnight baby." He kissed on the head before closing the door of the house and locking it. Brendon, while still asleep, wrapped his arms around Brooke and pulled her against his chest.

"Goodnight Daddy." Brooke smiled and slowly fell asleep.

~~~~

Ha, I'm done.

FUN FACT: My middle name is Brooke. Also since Brendon's name initials are B.B.U (Brendon Boyd Urie), Brooke's initials are also B.B.U (Brooke Boyd Urie) I thought it was cool.