Chapter Twelve

It's time for Ryden my people! Plus this is the third update today. Sorry about the last chapter XD  I'll tell you this; What if that dream, wasn't a dream? Boom, think about it! Let's get right into the chapter.

~~~

"Hey, let go to the park." Brendon said randomly. It was the next day after the dream that Brendon had. He was still shaken up about what happened. Brendon didn't know what to make of it.

"Okay!" Brooke said excitingly, before rushing into her room from the living room. Begrudgingly, he made Brooke eat breakfast today. Dallon was coming over later at around nine in the afternoon. It was late but they are planning a movie night with Amelie and Dallon. But for now, Brooke getting bored (as was Brendon).

Brooke came down stairs a couple minutes later, fully dressed. Luckily, she was learning how to dress herself because Brendon slightly sucked about it. Brendon was already dressed.

Brendon was wearing a black jacket with a white shirt underneath. Also he wore black jeans and converse. He really didn't bother with his hair, as it always looked the same.

Brendon looked over to Brooke and smiled. She was dressed in a white long sleeve shirt, with black jeans and also converses. Her glasses laid on the bridge of her nose and her hair was messy.

Smiling, Brooke made her way to Brendon, extending her arms in the air to be picked up. He smiled and reached down, lifting her in his arms. Instead of brushing her hair, Brendon reached over a pulled a red beanie over her head.

She giggled as they walked to the park. It wasn't that far so they just walked. Once at the park, Brooke ran to the swings while Brendon sat down at the bench. He kept watching her to make sure she didn't run off.

"Oh my gosh," A female voice screamed in his ear. "You're Brendon Urie!" Brendon stood and took a picture with the girl but continued to glance over at Brooke to see if she was still there. The girl was named Vicky, which rings a bell, but he didn't saw anything.

Once the girl was gone, Brendon looked over but he eyes widened one he sat that Brooke was gone. "Brooke?!" He called out and ran over to the swings. He called out her name over and over again but there was no reply.

His throat hurt from yelling but tears and sweat mixed together. "Brendon?" Someone asked in shock turning around. Brooke stood there next to a man. But once he met the eyes of the man, he gasped.

"R-Ryan?" Brendon stuttered. He starred at Ryan with shock. Brooke ran over to Brendon and hugged his legs. "Don't ever run off like that okay? You scared me." He breathed out with relief as he picked her up and set her on his hip.

"I'm sorry Daddy." Brooke pouted slightly. Brendon kissed Brooke on the head. He looked over at Ryan. Ryan looked surprised at the two.

"You have a daughter?" Ryan asked, his eyes widened. Ryan and Brendon still go way back. They did have a fallout once Ryan said that he couldn't handle Brendon's attitude, but yet, they haven't talked since.

"Yeah, I do." Brendon slightly snapped at Ryan. Ryan seemed slightly hurt at the tone that Brendon talks to him in. Ryan and Brendon are still in a grudge against each other.

"Daddy!" Brooke slapped Brendon's chest lightly. "Be nice to Ryro." That caused Brendon and Ryan to chuckle.

"L-let's talk back at my house okay?" Brendon said. Ryan then, awkwardly nodded before following Brendon, with a slight smile on his face.