Chapter Nineteen

xttylerjosephhx ❤❤❤ Ryden time. TRIGGER WARNING

****

"Hey Brendon..." Ryan trailed off. Its been a week since the whole issue with Vickey. Fueled by Ramen, had agreed that it would be awesome to take Brooke with the band on their upcoming tour. They did set rules though; Brooke can't get in trouble or interrupt the concert. They even talked to Zach and he said It was okay.

With a lot of confusion, they finally got it fixed. Brendon is now at home, with Brooke asleep. Brendon was being lazy, even though Brendon said that they had things to do, Brooke and Brendon stayed home all day. Brooke didn't mind, she was sitting on the couch, playing some game on Brendon's phone.

"RyRo!" Brooke cheered from behind Brendon, brushing past the man and jumping into Ryan's arms. Ryan grunted at the sudden weight but he still held Brooke in a tight hug. Brendon awww'ed at the two, allowing Ryan to walk into the house, with Brooke in tow.

Once they all say down, with Brooke in the middle, Brendon smiled at his life-time friend. "So, what happened?" Brendon did notice that Ryan had teary, blood shot eyes. He looked down at Brooke sadly. A tear ran down his cheek but he quickly brushed it away from the back of his hand.

"It might upset Brooke..." Ryan sighed. He smiled at Brooke before whispering. "Brookey, go upstairs please. Me and your daddy have some boring adult things to talk about. I'll be up in a little while okay baby?" Brooke nodded, before disappearing upstairs.

Once she was disappeared up the stairs, Ryan's shoulders sagged. His brown hair fell over his eyes, as he covered his eyes his hands. Ryan's elbows rested on his knees and he slowly rocked back and forth, attemping not the cry. He took a breath and sighed. Brendon looked at his friend in worry.

"I'll just start from the beginning," Ryan's voice cracked slightly. "After I left the band, I met a girl. Her name was Amy. She didn't like that I was in a band and she didn't want me talking to anyone in the band. She used to judge me heavily for it. But I ignored it. After a while... I got depressed again. I started to cut. Amy didn't know about it and I didn't tell anyone. But after I came home from work, I was met with an angry Amy.... Vicky had told her what I did. Amy got pissed at me for standing up to Vicky, and for spending to much time to you and Brooke. Then Amy started calling me homophobic slurs and... I just broke. I was done with her. She... She then found out about the cutting. Amy started to make fun of me and kicked me out of my house..."

By this time, Ryan was crying, as was Brendon. Brendon, without thinking, pulled the man into his chest. Brendon hummed to Ryan like his would to Brooke. Brendon's long arms were wrapped around Ryan's body, holding him close. Ryan clutched onto Brendon's shirt while crying.

"Ryan..." Brendon said once the hug was broken. His arms where on either side of Ryan's shoulders. "Show me." He asked slowly. Ryan knew what he meant. Ryan looked down nervously and was afraid of what his friend would think. "Ryan, Ryan, it's okay. I wouldn't ever judge you. Remember those times where I was a cutter and you helped me?" Ryan nodded.

Ryan then pulled up his sleeves and revealed his arms. Long crimson lines, horizontal strings that line his arms. They looked new, also like they had been done today. They were a pinkish red color, while the newer looking ones were bright red.

Brendon's eyes widened, as he looked sadly at the others man's arms. What surprised Ryan the most is when Brendon leaned down and kissed every single one of Ryan's cuts. Ryan blushed but said nothing.

After all of them, all fifty-six of them, were kissed by Brendon, Ryan locked eyes with Brendon, and took his features. Brendon's eyes were now watery and his lips slightly chapped.

Before Ryan could say anything, Brendon slammed his lips into Ryan's. Ryan was caught off guard but he slowly begins to kiss back.

*****

Ryden! Anyway, sorry if that rushed. I tried to make it cute. I just got home from school and it's a weekend, so more updates!

I hope you guys like it! Bye!

-THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT-